♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

zee

said: [size=3]

Running Man Episode 153 English subs

[/size] ::

Guest(s): Koo Ja-cheol, Park Ji-sung and Sulli f(x)

ibaUWpycBIvSMU.png

Dailymotion Link :

Part 1 : http://q.gs/4VmiZ

Part 2 : http://q.gs/4Vmia

Part 3 : http://q.gs/4Vmib

Part 4 : http://q.gs/4Vmic

Part 5 : http://q.gs/4Vmid

cr: KSHOWNOW

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
cr. as tagged 7/10/13
Minho @ the Our Home Rice Pasta fan signBOxRb97CAAAq7iO.jpg:large
tweeted by @Alejandra Grande
BOvm8ggCYAAp-Sz.jpg:large
cr. to the owner

Guest minsulshipper

eonnie deul, do you know the tittle when Sulli eonnie enter the running man? i tried to look at youtube but i couldn't find it, please help

968791_680632561953662_1703414419_n.jpg

Guest minsulshipper

@fxluvsullovely can you name it what they shouted? its starting with who? krystal? and oh yeah thanks for the video, i was so desperate kekeke    :x

guys, am sorry if the message that am about to write down here might sound sentimental or melo or whatever that u call to some of u. as such, u may choose to continue to read or just ignore it. coz this is just my personal view :)
and i cant help to post it :)
i just received some bad news this morning. well, i consider it bad news since am feeling so hurt and it lead me crying whenever i think about it. then only i realized one thing. how important this thread and friends that i make here to the extent that you guys have a big part in my heart, including Minsul :) tbh, am no fan of Kpop before TTBY. i dont even know f(x) exist in this industry. i do know SHINee, but am not really their fans, until i watched TTBY. until i fall in love with Minho and Sulli. that was when i decided to joined TTBY Soompi forum (that was also first entertainment thread/forum i've ever joined) and later, this thread, Minsul forum :)
tbh, i have no expectation on what will i get when i decided to do so. but after some times i realized, it giving quite number of benefit to me. i make some friends here. and not only from my home country, but around the world which impossible for me to do so if i just being a student and housewife. 2nd, Minsul inspired me so much. seriously so much. i know that some of u may have experience this, everytime we witnessed their moments, be it just by only one pic, it will lead you to go crazy, wild, overwhelmed and happy. indirectly, they are my motivation apart from my family when i decided to pursue my master study last time and thank god, i manage to score the degree very well. so, without even me realize, all my friends here, Minsul and this thread, have gradually making their way to my heart, consume a big part of it and it makes me happy :)
so the bad news that i received this morning really hurt me so much. i just know that one of my friends here are no longer in the same ship, but not only that, she even insult and attack some of my other friend that also from this thread. it hurt me so much because i still remember all the time that we used to be joking, teasing each other, even working together, and gradually building our friendship thru this thread and suddenly she just changed. just changed. thinking all those times that means a lot to me, but i just realize it may means nothing to her. so am just so sad. and feeling so hurt at the same time.
guys, i dont expect all of us to be perfect, loyal to this ship. sometimes i realize that what we believe maybe just a hallucination, our own imagination, that Minho and Sulli are in love. but we choose to believe they are in love, and what is more important, to know that they are in love, is the one that make us happy. i know that every single of us has a right to choose what we believe. so i have no objection if one day, one of us choose to "abandon" this ship and board in the new ship. it is your right to do so. but at least, please value the friendship that we have build together. u shud not start insulting other ppl when she/he is no longer in the same believe as yours. that is totally wrong and should not be done. please respect each other. even we might be in different ship, different interest, different religion and many more, its important that we should respect each other. and value our friendship. at least i hope, thats what Minsullians do :)
the end of my two cents :)
to all Muslim here, happy fasting yeorobeun. may this Ramadhan will be better than the last one.
towards the better Ramadhan, fighting!! ;)
tumblr_lpg76mYmCj1qdlgm5o1_500.png

Guest ulil_15

min1.jpg
min2.jpg
min3.jpg
min4.jpg
min5.jpg
min6.jpg
min7.jpg
min9.jpg
min10.jpgmin11.jpg
min12.jpg
min13.jpg
min17.jpg
min18.jpg
min15.jpgmin19.jpg
min22.jpg
min8.jpg
min30.jpg

SHINee Minho - Ourhome Rice Pasta Fansign Event

Credit: Rubiya, Dreaming, Beautiful days, My dearest, Canusmile

Guest minsulshipper

eonnie @fizaz be strong, be patience  we are here to protect you, i know that feeling really well. last week another shipper bash me, they insulting about minsul. and what hurt much is they even insulting Sulli since she is my bias. they told me, Sulli is just cute, she afraid of anything, can't sing and dance, that make me can't eat and depress. but my side heart told me i must be patience, haters are like crickets, so just leave them until we can't hear their sound.

and one thing Sulli is not like that, even she afraid, she has that brave to overcome her fear, like on TTBY scene, she brave to do the deep diving, she can sing, her voice is cute and have a character, she can dance, but maybe its just weak. but i know, Sulli will do her best, :)

Guest minsulshipper

wah eonnie @mahogany4 my inspiration :D, why is it so fast to finish? u,u i really love it, looking forward to your next fanfic :D

@fizaz i really understand what are you feeling dear.. i know how hard this kind of situation to handle~ but we can only let it flow.. you still have us, we all a big family here.. I mean, we all not only as minsul shipper here, we all are close friends and in relationship between some people who care about each other, not about minsul only..

friendship is wonderful, but I am not to say if friendship is easy tho. It demands time and effort, and it requires that people put someone other than themselves first sometimes. But in exchange for that work, a friend can provide an immense amount of support and comfort in good times and in bad..

so please don't feeling hurt anymore, our friendship is all about honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and unconditional acceptance.. you still have us, here..

happy ramadhan to you too dear.. /missyou/ :')

Guest mahogany4

@minsulshipper Thank you dear... I just feel that I have prolonged the agony of Minuls way too much already. so I need to give some resolution soon. :)
@fizaz I understand you really. I am in love with Minsul and this thread has given me chance to get in touch with people who share the same love. And people here are so supportive that it even fueled me to write and keep writing. People here support each other and I have said this already before but I won't stop repeating. I thank this thread for leading me to Minsul friends all around the world. 
Just let her be dear. I guess at one point she fell out of love for our Minsul...but I don't see that as lost. We see new Minsul shippers everyday joining us and we have never decreased in number. :D  So smile ok? Don't be sad anymore please. Minsul is sooo cute and still are!    ;)
To our Muslim friends, Happy Ramadhan !!! :)

Oh wow! Minho pics cooking is just awesome.
I think i will eat whatever he prepares even if its bland or not tasty at all.
Watching him prepare food for me in that outfit and of course with that gorgeous look already fills up not just my stomach but my heart as well.
WAAAHHHH fan girling noona here  :P :x ;))

By the way does anybody here knows or notice what watch Minho is wearing. :-/ ;)
I wonder if its Omega Co-Axial??!!  ;):D
I tried to zoom in and find a good angle where the design and brand might be seen but can't get a good view. Oh well, i just like to know coz Sulli's watch during the Omega event was pretty nice :))

p.s.
To our hardworking authors in the house @Mahogany4 @suelli4ever @Isha200 @scarscar @Ceroro @minsulshipper, @Listless thank you for filling our Minsul hearts and to the rest of the authors who have been busy with their jobs, schools or personal stuffs we will patiently wait for your update. :)

REMINDERS to Minsul crewmates from the Philippines:

@beth0826 @biancalicup @cassy_0508 @cmgw @ heide @jenniline @jmfrani @lablyness @ liana @mafet @miracle13​ @mslee1107 @nize143 @pandora460 @puppy8888 @shawolbaby @bananadana @annchoi0312 @shiningshinee22 @joanapearl @choielle @anne nicolecarig @tenzeronine @rouxlheen @charlenelola_b @suelli4ever @icequeen11 @ennovyhwang @minsulurv @syrareyes @chalozanes glade0912 @lovingminsul @Jeng @bemjerry13 @purpleminsul @louisse_o6 @minnietintin38 @mochi18 @chalozanes @bubbliemeh09 @remmie @ivyvillagonzalo @bubbliemeh09 @mikkymoi @amazingminsul

I think most of you or if not all already knows that SHINEE will be having a concert in Araneta Coliseum on September. And a few have already shown interest in attending the said concert. @cmgw will be very willing to meet up to anybody who would be attending the said event. Please send her a PM so you can make plans and discuss about future support plans (i.e. MinSul banner :) etc) and itinerary.

Thank you very much and Enjoy the concert.

p.s.
i heard they will be having a special guest too. (local or fellow Korean ... its not bad to hope and wish that maybe Sulli will be coming too [-O< :-bd, we never know) ;)

Guest minsulshipper

eonnie @fizaz remember Minsul Shipper are not just a couple shipper, We are Family, so whenever you don't feel good or feel happy feel free to share with us  :x

we-are-family-2.jpg

Archived