• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesiica

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"omg sulli predebut :)so cuteBN6V2BUCAAARjPU.jpg:large

Guest rahma_bio

"SHINee World 2013 'Boys Meet U' 6/29 Saitama Super Arena Day 2 9381_555107764531673_1806307614_n.jpg

998502_555106881198428_1204409013_n.jpg
cr: as tagged
FANACC} 130629 SHINee JAT 2013 In Saitama Day 2

9. During Kiss Yo Minho wore a long golden wig and held the confetti ball while dancing like a cheerleader, then his wig dropped but he continue to wear it, then he got force-kissed by Jonghyun. (cr: njbeibei)
10. After Minho got kissed, he stared at Jonghyun. (cr: melodysuho)
11. Yesterday when Jonghyun came down from the slide he fell. Today he didn’t fall, Minho didn’t jump as high as he did yesterday. Onew dismantled the apple car and sat on it, Taemin also tried to sit on it, and after singing Onew fixed it back. Too cute. (cr: njbeibei)

Translated by :laetitia_aw

Onew acted as the fan. After they screamed, they interlocked fingers. Minho then said that he wanted to act as a fan too and after he screamed, he hugged Jonghyun. Minho wanted to kiss Jonghyun but Jonghyun blocked it and said no. Minho then had this irritated expression.

Source: melodysuho, Melody_易受惊吓体伤不起吖T_T, 贝贝no貝貝, okucheng

Translation: bling_saur

Guest ravissant

So @Timnat2010 based on the Chinese fanvid you posted above I believe the screen cap you posted on p.1957 where Minho was waving is directed towards where Sulli & some of the RM crew were watching.  I kind of compare the angle of the screen cap onto w/c he was looking at to the video especially when it moved on :29 to focus on Sulli & RM crew.
c?8188001=unejA0Iwl_-lSXJ_1D2i9_3WH_o&f= 

Guest rahma_bio

I'm just curious about shinee and f x schedules and finally i got information from the both official site. Its contain:
1. Shinee and f (x) has schedule to attends Hongkong dome festival on 1th July =D>2. Unfortunately, on 27th July there's no schedule of f (x) but Minho is there as MC music core as usual.:((3. f (x) debut 4th anniversary on Sept, 5th 2013 :P
ps: - Point 2 , i hope it's can be changes like usual but.....hiks..hiks...:(( :-S- To all minsullians, be patient! there's still minsul moment waiting for you :-bd- For more information about these schedules visit http://shinee.smtown.com/ and http://fx.smtown.com/

Guest Gorjess Spazzer

hello hello hello! i'm a newbie here:) oh glad that i have found a minsul thread keke err, but i haven't finished reading its 1962 freakin pages ._.

Guest bemjerry13

peach20kr...I agree, SUlli does seem to be fearful of a lot of things....good thing Minho is her guy! no better person to introduce her to the great outdoors than our adventurous minho! ahhhh....suddenly the scne of them "camping" in TTBY came to mind....guess they really have a lot of things to do....so they can never be separated!

Guest purpleminsul

I'm so happy with all the Minsul news!!......and seeing that Sulli's position while watching the soccer match was just so near with the Korean Team!!...It's real  ;;) why Minho is always looking up is because of Sulli  :x :\">

Archived