• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlenelola b

luckystars23

said: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.....

SULLI AND MINHO ARE GONNA BE ON INFINITY CHALLENGE AND ALSO TODAY'S MUSIC CORE??

I.AM.DEAD.

:D

Burst from happiness!!!!! XD

Minsul Is Real!!!

Twitter@MSmminhvn: "130627 꺄 ~ 설리 무한도전 촬영중 >_

Isn't Shinee in Japan now? They seem to start their Japan Arena Tour tomorrow in Japan?

I think your right @Timnat2010. So if the info i am reading is verified, only Sulli is recording. As to when or with whom i don't know.

So whoever have a VERIFIED INFO, please share for everybody's guidance.

about that rumor, if sulli and SHINee will be or filming infinite challenge today, its not true guys..

MSmminhvn told me on twitter if it was a wrong info..

i'm sorry to say this, but dont worry we still have plenty of opportunities to see them together again.. cant wait for july 1st, july 27th and August 11th.. minsul willn't stop giving us surprises, lucky you became a minsul shipper (so do I) :))

Guest LindaWM

about that rumor, if sulli and SHINee will be or filming infinite challenge today, its not true guys..

i'm sorry to say this, but dont worry we still have plenty of opportunities to see them together again.. cant wait for july 1st, july 27th and August 11th.. minsul willn't stop giving us surprises, lucky you became a minsul shipper (so do I) :))

SM has been boycotted HK Dome concert... And isn't SHINee will be attending SKT concert on July 27th? Ulsan Summer Festival will not only held in 1 day, right? On the 27th only f(x) B2ST and SISTAR who will attend the event.. Maybe the broadcast is for next week? And Minho is not supposed to come..

Guest qoprol euis

So many variety show for Sulli. But I didn't notice for upcoming drama or film. I miss Sulli act in drama. Dang! And also I miss Minho jealous moody when seen his girl with anothers guy... Keke~

Guest ulil_15

zee said: about that rumor, if sulli and SHINee will be or filming infinite challenge today, its not true guys..

@peach20kr, chingoo, i need your help again!
130625 Amazing f(X)   cr: fof3DING
Sulli's good nite part 13:15-14:50

The song SUlli shared in the video was  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"스윙스(Swings) - 듣고 있어?cr: yewtree0827

c?8872251=BmRAx1fJ96DKMqYvtM5z4Zx4yek&f=

Clearly showed her Chanel Coco Black with White Flowers Gold Ring 
c?8860264=1z83VTo9CDUfcv1psi2rAnCuxxo&f=
c?8866265=xLZo36vRkPpA70erv5RMkhniifU&f=

Sulli intentionally sang these few words (from Chinese, it means 'For you", and after singing, she gave the following lookc?8871283=-Ok5jmrup8zUTppgzs1TVDG9xbU&f=
Sulli saying good nite to SOMEONE
c?8871287=Lx4JEGTwrAc1KYI1ck8_GMM02Cs&f=c?8862286=-kmdCynY0M82F9--txEAvtqt-Uo&f=
Here are the lyrics in Korean:
 1절 벌써 2년이 지났지, 
세상은 많이 바뀐
듯해, 너와의 인연 끝에, 네게 
미련 없을거라고 확신했었던 나지 
날 사랑한다고 말했어,
그 때 니 말을 믿었을걸 
며칠 전 그 누나 만났다며 
너 잘 지내냐 물어보려다 말았어 
꼭 헤어지고 나면 남자들은 바뀌어
계속 연락했더니 넌 번호를 바꿨어 
good girl, 난 니가 자랑스러워
니 남자친구가 진심으로 부러워 
만나면 걜 때릴지도 몰라 
내가 이러니 넌 비밀리에 사귄거야 
걔가 너를 울렸으면 좋겠어 
나보다 100배 아니 1000배 더 못 되서 
근데 그건 불가능해 그건 악마지
연락 할 수 있는 방법은 하나지 
나 연기 실력 늘었어 속으론 울고 있어 
이 노랜 떠야 돼, 널 위해.. 듣고 있어?

Hook 
I just wanted to know if you still hate me
한번이라도 나를 그리워했니 
이 노랠 듣고 있다면 고민하지 마 
그 땐 몰랐지만, 난 너의 중독자야 
for your love, your love, your love, your love,
your love, your love,
욕심 많은거지만 
your love, your love, your love, your love, your love,
your love,
절실하게 필요해 your love 

2절 
도대체 어디 갔어?
니가 살던 집, 앞에서 널 기다려
이사한다 했는데, 갔을까 정말로
밤길 싫어했던 너, 어떻게 혼자서..
넌 니 친구들한테 혹시 내 욕해?
난 할 말 없어...솔직히 너는 해도 돼 
그렇게 화 풀릴 때까지 실컷..
나를 원망하는게 지치고 질려
날 용서하고 돌아온다면 난 은퇴할게 
내 팬 싫어했잖아, 원한다면 다 해
너처럼 날 사랑한 여잔 없었거든
너랑 다 비교해도, 너에게 졌어 늘
너 같은 건 백화점서 팔지 않거든 
이 집 없는 느낌, 낙엽같은 가벼움 
나 연기 실력 늘었어 속으론 울고 있어 
이 노랜 떠야 돼, 널 위해.. 듣고 있어?

@peach20kr, anything special from the lyrics, esp the ones sung by Sulli?  Thanks!
# Special thanks to my chingoo in Baidu TTBY Bar who gave me the insights to share this with you.  

Guest minsulshipper

Hey i just update my minsul fanfic , please keep loving it.

chapter 3 is up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479358/because-love-is-about-sacrifice-minho-sulli-minsul

Guest rahma_bio

@timnat2010: I have been watching the amazing fx ep5 the day before yesterday, and it was also that I'm curious about especially that song. Sulli was really like hip hop song as her hubby..... :P. Actually, i'm listening that music and it's so easy listening and romantic. So, i'm spending my time to looking for the engsub lyrics but i can't found it. finally, im just copy that lyrics to google translate and over all it's so romantic, that song like message for someone special that she wanna him to know about her feeling... :P :x
Ps: Anyone knows how to take picture from video like @timnat2010 did? actually, i use snipping tool and it's work but i don't know then.to upload..:D. thanks

Guest cmshrty

Had a dream about minsul last night!

It was them being all flirty on RM. Candid shots of them holding hands and hugging.

Remembering the first time around the running man team played at the dream cup, they were able to stay in the locker rooms w/ the players for awhile! Seriously can't wait for this ep to come! Predicting some interactions!

Archived