• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

SUlli bellydancing!!! (not sure,of course!) oohhhhh...i can already imagine Minho watching his girl dancing! i think at that instant we will really see his "flaming charisma" because I bet those eyes will be shooting fire to the fans looking at sulli! hahahaha! If the indian themed comeback is indeed true I'm so excited for the fancam of Minho while watching f(x) dance in music core!

I really hope Minho goes to the show where f(x) will make their debut (is it st music bank, music core or inkigayo?)

Guest bemjerry13

Sulli ia wearing a dreass again (pictures above) or if not a super frilly blouse! no wonder Minho keeps on mentioning that his ideal girls should like to dress girly!!!!

Sulli is a nice girlfriend for probably thinking of Minho when she dresses up!

Analysis on Sulli's location in Asian Dream Cup 130623

1/ Basing on the following photos, Sulli and the RM crew were located right above the entrance(staircase) where the players made their entry to the field

9136521014_427bd587bb_o.jpgc?8181017=NtdmlXWDh7V7atwkZ4YlA9iqWAk&f=c?8129586=BO2W45GCKXgteZN6iWOWI23Mc1o&f=

2/ So we can assume that Minho was facing Sulli's direction whenever he waved at the Korean Team Substitution area or when he could not help but flirted with his girl or made his unique stare (I try to compare his look when he seemed to make a disguise by waving happily to his fans and then do that stare later on)  

9125348563_7166e703c5_o.jpg

a) Pretended to wave to the fans

c?8170017=ACofJT0DX8BEO6K6VuWhF86lb98&f=

c?8174023=Ek7iS1FHhmPNaCdykzCUUCS1Htk&f=

B) Making the Gazing look (he turned his head to his right compared to the moment when he waved to his fans) 

c?8188001=unejA0Iwl_-lSXJ_1D2i9_3WH_o&f=c?8180020=ldxvbICDkfUWgfOrYjOxZX2AZys&f= 

c?8182023=YAetYW1YUDWzHWRickQCjfhiOMw&f=

cr: as tagged

Sorry for the long post and keep you waiting^^ 

@timnat2010 your post is awesome (like usual)~ it was worth waiting for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much dear, your help and analysis never failed to amaze us..
I'm zee, admire you.. thank you so much for your hardwork..... :')

@timnat2010 I knew there was a reason he kept on looking back. He was probably so proud to play soccer in front of wifey Sulli. ;-) No doubt she enjoyed watching his athletic performance!

Thanks for your painstaking analysis! It was much appreciated, and really lifts up the thread when there is a lull in Minsulractions!

Now if only I (and the rest of us) could see a pic of MinSul together with the Running Man cast or something like that. That would be awesome!

Guest teruteru_chan

@timnat2010 you are so good at this! i would have never bothered to notice lol. i went back to watch that fancam again and realised something which is quite intriguing to me. from the beginning to 0:15, he was waving nonchalantly and just casually scanning the sitting area. i guess he was waving to the fans. but at 0:16, it seems that he caught an eye contact with someone he knew. his expression changed and he looked so much brighter xD and if one matches that expression with the one shown on sulli's face when she was waving, it appears to me that they were communicating xD  

Guest bemjerry13

timnat2010....thanks for that analysis!May I just say that JAmes Bond got nothing on you! hahahahaha! you certainly have spy skills.........I really love it here....I get to see all this treasures because of people like you eventhough most of us are nowhere near korea! thanks again!

Minho's eyes does seem to be looking at someone specific in those pictures and I bet our girl SUlli is screaming inside whenever their eyes meet!.......

Guest rahma_bio

@timnat2010: Thank you very much for your analysis, as usual you are daebak  :-bd @counsel05:You are our best captain here, Thank you for your wisdom that make our heart warmly :-bd@teruteru_chan, @bananali and @zee: thank you so much for your update pictures :-bd@peach20kr: I always thanks for your news from korea  and of course for your translation, i miss you! :-bd
and to all minsullians here that i can't mentioned here, you are also daebak, i proud of you all! :-bdi'm sorry if i didn't much contributed here, but i'll try the best i can...:D:P :x
1005253_670298519650729_131465971_n.jpg
cr: to owner
There will be decision for my job tomorrow, so i hope there will be good news for me [-O<[-O<goooood night to all (:|(:|

Archived