♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Timnat2010 said: Was he trying to flirt with Sulli up there?photo9125348563_02f32b765a_z.jpg id="title_div" property="dc:title" class="photo-title insitu-trigger" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px 345px 0px -10px; padding: 6px 10px 10px; font-weight: normal; position: absolute; z-index: 999; border-top-right-radius: 3px; "image

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@lollopoploving your one lucky girl...like capt @counsel05 said can't wait for the pictures. It's a experience you will never forget....and we are all happy that you got to meet her. Your another witness to Sullis beauty in real life, like everyone who have met her too speak of her beauty.

She does look slim in those photos, we worry about her it's because we love her. But I guess her slimming down may have been a goal for her this year, and if she's happy then I'm happy for her.

Guest remmie

thankful for this minsullians threads..finally i found a site where i can find updates about shinee minho and fx sulli or the minsul moments.i keep on checking my fb, twitter, youtube and ig accounts for any updates but then am still not contented..until my eagerness brought me here and from time to time i checked it and decided to register.thank you for the warm welcome..i enjoyed bein here..your posts, the photos, the videos and so on.. am not that kpop lover really..years ago, my friend introduced suju and shared some videos..yeah am a suju fan..and i never been addicted to a kpop couple until tby..and now im hooked to this CHOI couple..i dont like them but i love them..there's somethin in them that caught me that i can't explain..im hoping and praying that they are real couple..before sleeping i keep on checking for new updates..looking for evidences of bein a real couple..i just really love them both..knowing minho really cares for sulli eventhough its a brotherly love i will be happy for them.

Guest teruteru_chan

fancam of sulli at jardin cafe real fansign by sulleim epitome of loveliness :x 

her smiles are gorgeous and so friendly T_T 

Guest fxluvsullovely

Hello everyone ! I'm new here and I come from Vietnam. first, sorry for my bad English. I've been addicted to Minsul since TTBY. Now i decide to join here because I love people here and this thread very much.And to  @lollipoploving , i know u met Sulli so can u tell me sth I want to know about my idol, please? Is Sulli friendly with her fans? Is she really prettier many times as people usually say? Are there many people to come the fansign ? I regret that this venue of fansign is small and restricted, not as big as other, so there are very few pictures of her. Thank you for answering me! I LOVE SULLI & MINSUL & MINSULLIANS !!!! 

Guest teruteru_chan

pics of the fansign by the pressDofZpXN.jpgV5mtFld.jpg
MwAWejd.jpg
credit: sulli94net
new pics from amazing f(x) gAPglBE_zpsbec54422.jpg
CvFtBgL_zps176c7088.jpg
feLTUlM_zpsd263d91b.jpg
credit: mbc music blog + krystalizedxx @ iheartfx

Guest ulil_15

bananali said:

@ulil_15 @fashion615.. I maybe a little late in saying CONGRATS to u both for becoming GRADUATES!!! YEAH!!! All the best for ur further studies n plans... hopefully u will become worthy and respectable individuals when u enter the workforce KJA HWAITING dearies!! ;) [-O< =D> <:-P grad_aurora_bear.jpg

cr: to the pic owner

Guest anne nicolecarig

130624 Sulli @ Jardin Cafe fansign *smore's, smore's*
1011040_538813976178866_604364870_n.jpg

Fan: I think the upcoming album will be a big hit! 

Sulli: You guys have to do your best to help us hahaha

Source: ChoiSulliVietNam@fb

Cradits: Sulli couple shippers (fb)
941433_538757139517883_900350852_n.jpg
946825_538709832855947_1407862656_n.jpg
cr: sulli fanpage (fb)

1st of all sori if it has been posted before...

[TRANS- 230613 Asian Dream Cup (Detailed Fanaccount)]

As most of the fans were seated at #21,22 grandstand, there were some moments when they couldn’t see Minho, for example when he was at the substitution area. Thus, I will like to write this fanaccount based on my memory so that fans who didn’t go today are able to know about Minho’s every movement.

I sat with my friend in the first row of #18 grandstand so I was able to see both the field and the SA. In the beginning during warm-ups, Minho didn’t move around that much and kept chatting to other people and later jumped up to do warm-ups with the professional soccer players. He then stretched his legs~ After warm-ups, he exited the field and sat at the substitution area. I remember that whenever I passed by #22 grandstand, he is always waving to the fans there and was really warm-hearted. From the start, he was seated on the right side, first seat of the substitution area. He watched the match really seriously. I never once saw him leaning against the back of the seat and was always leaning his body forward as though he wanted to watch the match clearer. When Xiumin went onto the field to play, Minho sat on the right side of Haha and that was when I totally could not see him at all. At that moment, the substitution area was filled with many people ad I think they are the coordi noonas and camera men etc.

When the second half of the match started, Minho went onto the field to play. Once he went up, he missed the ball and wrap both hands around his head, with a disappointed expression. The kid who really cannot hide his feelings~ At the start, he ran around, full of energy and later, he stayed at the left side of the goal post and didn’t really move much. He kept pulling up his socks.. how slim how are your legs! He accidentally knocked into a player from the China team and immediately stretched out his hand to pull that player up, with a concerned expression that looks like Minho was asking the player whether he was alright. Minho really looked like he was totally absorbed into the match. The first goal: Minho was the one who passed the ball to Park Ji Sung who then managed to score a goal~ The kid was extremely happy~ Hugging the soccer players~ Hugging your idol must have made you so happy right~ Before the first goal was made, Minho kicked the ball 3 times. During one time, fans cheered really loudly and he heard and waved both hands. So obedient~ There was once when the ball was in front of Minho and because he was too anxious, he slipped and fell, and climbed to feet again and continued to run. During the whole period, I can feel his strong desire to win. Minho was then substituted by Haha and once he left the field, it started to rain heavily. A point that deserves to be mentioned is that when Minho returned to the substitution area, he bowed to and shook hands with every single person there. Full of manners.

At the substitution area, Minho kept drinking mineral water and other sports drink. He even placed a towel on his head and wiped here and there. He then continued to watch the match with full concentration.

When the match ended, Minho repeatedly waved to the fans at #22 grandstand~

Cr: 1000Years千年
Chi-eng trans: squishyjinki

Why the highlights in yellow? well.. I am just abit curious as to where the position of Sulli is in the stadium.. coz we saw from earlier pics that she is at the VIP section (behind the glass panels I assume..) but then she is seen also cheering Minho with the Running Man cast (Song Ji Hyo n Gary among others) at the grandstand.. so yea.. hehe is there a reason for that wave? are they not just for fans but also a certain someone? :> ;))

PS: (same thoughts as @stekatta...;).. missed out on posting this earlier)

230613 Minho Fancam at Asian Dream Cup 2013 

http://youtu.be/bz4bO3WLkZk

cr: Dreaming

My curiosities too on this fancam.. wondered if the waving part mentioned are at 0:06-0:08 and 0:11-0:15... At 0:11-0:15.. Minho seems to b scanning his eyes towards the fans.. (He may have seen Ssul too during that time tat is if she is there at the stands when he was waving.. :-? :-? )

Edited: @Timnat2010 @peach20kr @ravissant @teruteru_chan.. I love to hear ur views as well on this.. my fellow MinSullians too.. ;) 

@bananali thanks for sharing the fanaccount about Minho during the Asian Dream Cup and I agree with your obsrvations with @stekatta. It has been repeatedly said that Minho keeps waving on #22 grandstand, can somebody here verify  as to the position where Sulli is seated?  I know its like a VIP area, since they the remaining RM casts were being filmed together with Sulli. 
We just like to make sure if Minho was not just waving to fans but to her number one fan/cheerleader (Sulli)  as well  :x ;) AHHHH Minsul bias activated.

Guest Jeng1430292561

my fellow minsullians, i just want to tell you that...
I have posted my summary of my story ^_^here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/481283/shine-minsul :D
tumblr_moy33jdmKJ1qgpzolo1_500.jpg

even thou im not that good on speaking in english,i hope you all understand. actually, I'll make this story as a Filipino. but I decided to make it on English so that others can understand this story. :)) kyayaaa very sorry for some typo there. Gomawo everyone! :D

Guest charlenelola b

http://vimeo.com/69052919

OMG.... IT's A BREAKING NEWS Full version finally.... But I'm slightly upset because Minho's part was too short...  >:P

Again bianne if this has been posted..

[FANACCOUNT] 240613 Sulli Jardin Coffee Fansign Event

(.......)
Fan : (Did you guys) finish recording new album?
Sulli: Yes, we did.
Fan : Can u express the new album's concept in one word?
Sulli: Uh uh uh uh.....
Fan : Can't think of anything? then, later when i write a fanaccount, i will write down you only said 'uh uh uh uh'
Sulli : (Showing the autograph paper to the fan) i wrote it at the bottom!
Fan : Ah really? Thank you Haha

Sulli held out her hand for a handshake first. Her hand was so warm and soft hehe

And that word was 'India' HAHA

cr: DC, fx_ninjas 

[FanAcc] Fan: Give me one word to hint the comeback concept. Sulli: I wrote it (인도 = India)

BNhtcDOCcAAjJpZ.jpg

cr: KBNye

so it seems that "India" is the keyword for fx's comeback... interesting indeed... Indian infused song n concept mayb? :-? :-?

f(x)'s Sulli shines like an 'apricot angel' during her meeting with 100 lucky fans

fx-Sulli_1372140923_af_org.jpgSulli_1372139746_20130625_Sulli_3.jpg

f(x)'s Sulli greeted fans with her angelic smile and apricot outfit, which fans already know suits her well, during her latest fan meeting. 

One hundred lucky fans were invited to the one-hour event hosted by coffee brand 'Jardin Shop' to meet the one and only Sulli face-to-face at Coffee Fiel in Gangnam on the 24th. Even fans who weren't invited crowded around the shop to catch a glimpse of the idol star .

Sulli shared on her me2day on the 24th, "I thank everyone who came out to the fan meeting today, and for those who came from overseas and far away, please return safely. Thank you so much for always showing me such great love!"

Fans commented, "Sulli seems to have lost a lot of weight," "Sulli looks good in apricot-colored clothing," and "I hope the fan meeting went well."

cr:allkpop

Guest uribaby

lololol, after i read @bananali post about fanaccount, i went to youtube to search what may possibly is f(x) concept for the next comeback, type in the searchbox india, indian dance, etc. but somehow i came across an indian bellydance. lololol, are they going to do indian bellydance for real? bwahahaha  :)) =)) *LOL, imagining sulli revealing her flat tummy and shaking her belly with accesory around it, being all sexy while singing* *i don't think it will work well* [-X*anyway, they were practicing with kevin maher, who have worked with justin bieber before, and they were practising overseas in L.A, is that even possible the concept is about india???

Guest teruteru_chan

HQ pics of sulli at the asian cup football match + at fansign + at incheon gdEIOtF.jpg
0Imxao8.jpg
LOL at the ahjusshi taking a photo of sulli~ those smiles of hers *____________* she was so happy! TiYhhia.jpg
I88Z1mo.jpg
Nd3TFEy.jpg
Z7LaDXh.jpg
fC7fGjj.jpg
AFt5LvL.jpg
GczfTWg.jpg
T8x4CWP.jpg
1qz6bgs.jpg
he6fajE.jpg
sulli smiled a lot~ :x credit: sulli94net 
well, regarding minho waving and looking at the sitting area during the match, besides to greet the fans, i do hope that his intention was to see sulli too. that'd make me very happy to know that minho saw sulli support him and enjoy watching him play (: but i'm content that by the look of it, both of them were having a great time in shanghai. although sulli must have been worried about her little brother who was really ill, she seemed to be her normal cheerful self. 

Archived