• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

@timnat2010 thanks for clear it...actually im hoping it to be true so we can see another minsul reaction...kinda frustrated but its make me feel happy to see sulli came from korea to support her oppa :-)

130624 Sulli Me2day Update

BNg_OntCQAAtH03.jpg:large

오늘 싸인회 와주신 여러분 너무나 감사드리고, 해외 그리고 멀리서 오셔서 함께 해주신 여러분 모두 조심히 돌아가세요^^ 항상 많은 사랑 주셔서 감사 드립니다!!!♥

Trans: Sulli thanked the fans who came from far away all the way to fansign.

cr: pandaroria, fx2you, Krystalized

Guest lollipoploving

Hey guys, thanks to your help, I met Sulli at her fan signing event today! I was so nervous I barely spoke but she was still really nice :) she looks really slim and pretty in real life!

I took a few pictures and a video so I'd try to post it for you guys when I return to Singapore!

Guest remmie

hello! im new here..im from Philippines..i love MINSUL..am not a kpop lover really, to the beautiful you brought me here..thanks for the updates..i enjoyed reading your posts..the photos, the videos and all..God bless you all..MINSUL forever!

bananali said:

130624 Sulli Me2day Update

BNg_OntCQAAtH03.jpg:large

오늘 싸인회 와주신 여러분 너무나 감사드리고, 해외 그리고 멀리서 오셔서 함께 해주신 여러분 모두 조심히 돌아가세요^^ 항상 많은 사랑 주셔서 감사 드립니다!!!♥

Trans: Sulli thanked the fans who came from far away all the way to fansign.

cr: pandaroria, fx2you, Krystalized

Guest Jeng1430292561

Goodevening there my dear minsullians! I have plan? im planning to make a story. a minsul story. what website can i post this? wattpad or asianfanfics? :) what what xD and if u want, i can translate it on Filipino or English? keke~~

Guest ivyvillagonzalo

ohemgess!!! i cant wait for the new running man I think they take the vid of minho when he plays while sulli supports (shouting, clapping, hand gesture etc.) .. hmmmmm?  MYYY WILD IMAGINATIONS ARE NOW TAKING SERIOUSLY?!!!! i cant resist

can i ask when will be the running man upload on youtube? its freakin me to wait here in computer :P

Guest ravissant

You are so LUCKY @lollipoploving for meeting Sulli!!!  We're all looking forward to your pics & vid posts.  I would like to welcome all the latest newbies here, @arthyvielle, @emmastrgzr, @suunyup & @remmie.  Did I miss anyone?  :)  Please PM your location & DOB (optional) to @counsel05 so you can be added to the MinSullian list.  Thanks!

Guest ulil_15

Jeng said: Goodevening there my dear minsullians! I have plan? im planning to make a story. a minsul story. what website can i post this? wattpad or asianfanfics? :) what what xD and if u want, i can translate it on Filipino or English? keke~~

Guest ulil_15

BNg_OntCQAAtH03jpglarge_zpse01c0114.jpg

Sulli me2day update - 오늘 싸인회 와주신 여러분 너무나 감사드리고, 해외 그리고 멀리서 오셔서 함께 해주신 여러분 모두 조심히 돌아가세요^^ 항상 많은 사랑 주셔서 감사 드립니다!!!♥

[TRANS]  Sulli's me2day update: Thank you everyone who came to today's fansigning event. Overseas fans and people who came from far, please go back home safely^^ Thank you for always giving me so much love!!!❤ 

Archived