• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past two days we were jumping and giggling like crazy due to the following things:

1. Sulli went to Shanghai for RM filming (which we did not expect at all), filming started right away.
2. Minho also went to Shanghai, same day different time for a Asian Dream Cup Event.
3. The next day Sulli continued filming for RM and Minho warming up for the game.
4. Minho played in this big event and we all know its an unforgettable one since he is playing along side his soccer idol .. Park Ji Sung and for his country too.
5. Surprise, surprise ... Sulli together with the non-participant RM members cheered for Team Korea (which i think is part of the show & will be aired in RM too).

I believe there was a mixed-up of news or misinterpretation about Sulli & Minho filming together for RM. I guess we were too excited and overwhelmed we forgot that Minho was there for the game only and Sulli will be having a fan signing event for Jardin Real Cafe. ;)

But it doesn't matter anymore, pics of them is actually bonus if we see one. Seeing Sulli pics cheering for Team Korea (but specifically MInho) is already a BIG THING for us. Sulli being there on Minho's most important event of his life is already a MIRACLE for us. Whether all of these is a coincidence or not, it is enough to give us BIG SMILEY FACES for the next Minsulraction/Minsul moment.

For now, we shall wait for the airing for RM. We never know what we might see or what we might hear. After all on that show Park Ji Sung already announced/confirmed his relationship with his GF. :x :x

We still have July 1 for that Hong Kong Dome event to wait (if no change of schedule), fx comeback (July 27 subject to confirmation) and of course AUgust 11 Minsul together (officially for the TTBY DVD promo). YAY!!!c lots of things to look forward too. Let's enjoy, worry less and

SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

counsel05 said: For the past two days we were jumping and giggling like crazy due to the following things:

1. Sulli went to Shanghai for RM filming (which we did not expect at all), filming started right away.
2. Minho also went to Shanghai, same day different time for a Asian Dream Cup Event.
3. The next day Sulli continued filming for RM and Minho warming up for the game.
4. Minho played in this big event and we all know its an unforgettable one since he is playing along side his soccer idol .. Park Ji Sung and for his country too.
5. Surprise, surprise ... Sulli together with the non-participant RM members cheered for Team Korea (which i think is part of the show & will be aired in RM too).

I believe there was a mixed-up of news or misinterpretation about Sulli & Minho filming together for RM. I guess we were too excited and overwhelmed we forgot that Minho was there for the game only and Sulli will be having a fan signing event for Jardin Real Cafe. ;)

But it doesn't matter anymore, pics of them is actually bonus if we see one. Seeing Sulli pics cheering for Team Korea (but specifically MInho) is already a BIG THING for us. Sulli being there on Minho's most important event of his life is already a MIRACLE for us. Whether all of these is a coincidence or not, it is enough to give us BIG SMILEY FACES for the next Minsulraction/Minsul moment.

For now, we shall wait for the airing for RM. We never know what we might see or what we might hear. After all on that show Park Ji Sung already announced/confirmed his relationship with his GF. :x :x

We still have July 1 for that Hong Kong Dome event to wait (if no change of schedule), fx comeback (July 27 subject to confirmation) and of course AUgust 11 Minsul together (officially for the TTBY DVD promo). YAY!!!c lots of things to look forward too. Let's enjoy, worry less and

SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Guest bemjerry13

Minho already left music core???? really????

huhuhuhuhuhu...this Japan tour is messing up with Minho's projects!!!!!!

So, SUlli and Minho both left China today?

Guest ravissant

Such caring RM Hyungs/Oppas to our Minsul...72957f82gw1e5ycwug0k2g208w050kjl.gif
BNfZCYcCIAABAak.jpg:large
Thank you @craziedayzie for the gif, & @kyeoptaminsul for the pic posts.  :))

Internet users who saw sulli me2day update photo commented, "Sulli is so pretty even in Shanghai," "Sulli keeps getting prettier and prettier,"

Credit: kpop

Guest atqh_knn

Chingoo' date=' I am not sure if Minho has just adjourned his MC duty but will resume it later, coz I don't read any news about his official resignation.[/quote']

Actually i'm quite confused about whether Minho leaving from his MC position for music core. But there is this particular official application for Smtown individual artists calender that update fans about their schedule and birthdays. Well, for SHINee's schedule for july, it stated that there will still be schedule for minho being an MC on Music core starting on the 20july. So i guess he is still the MC for music core just in time for f(x)'s comeback? ;;) \m/

My edited screenshot of Minho's Mc schedule in July(sorry i'm in iphone mode):

image_zps097c9eb5.jpg

Guest suunyup

hello! iv'e been on lurker mode since like last year i think and i finally signed up just because these two are like the cutest things ever. i hope you guys accept me cause i want to spaz out with you all when MinSultractions happen lol 

suunyup said: hello! iv'e been on lurker mode since like last year i think and i finally signed up just because these two are like the cutest things ever. i hope you guys accept me cause i want to spaz out with you all when MinSultractions happen lol 

Guest azra1430292364

Im happy to see lot pic of sulli ...i miss her so much, and minho so happy to see him with lot of smile in his face lately...

I wanna ask something,i saw lot of twitter saying dat minho,sulli,pak jisung and two of exo m member will filming running man tmrw...im so confused...is that real or just fanmade...i know minho n sulli already going back to japan n korea,is dat possible they will be back to shanghai again...im confused ~X(

azra said: Im happy to see lot pic of sulli ...i miss her so much, and minho so happy to see him with lot of smile in his face lately...
I wanna ask something,i saw lot of twitter saying dat minho,sulli,pak jisung and two of exo m member will filming running man tmrw...im so confused...is that real or just fanmade...i know minho n sulli already going back to japan n korea,is dat possible they will be back to shanghai again...im confused ~X(

Archived