♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ivyvillagonzalo

hi im newbie here actually i watch this site everyday but no time to sign up so i just use facebook.. can i just request cause our beloved minsul is now at no. 5 before they are at no. 4  can we support them please MINSULLIANS <3 gumawoo :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say their dance moves in that clip is sexy and it's definitely different from their other choreography. I so can't wait for their comeback, I think it's going to be a whole new f (x) because their all grown up now and SM is giving them that whole sexy look but still cute at the same time. It's time for a change :x :x

Sulli just looks amazing, you can just see confidence and she sure can dance. Papa Minho is definitely singing "IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE" =)) =)) =)) after watching that clip. Who knows she's probably given him a VIP before that was aired =)) =)) =))

Guest qoprol euis

I just read article from twitter, If HK fans ask BoA, SHINee, f(x), and EXO must have canceled the Concert in HK..

I dont know why..

Ottoekhee :(

Guest anne nicolecarig

I just wanna share this with you. I found this heart-warming message from a Filipino fan since "to the beautiful" is now finished airing at Philippines. I really can tell that MinSul/TTBY can really change some people's life. :D :D
Do you guys remember, the times that makes us smile, laugh, cry, and mostly our heart bounced while watching TTBY? That's the time that I was in need of someone or something to accompany me.

At first, I taught that TTBY is just a 'girl-disguised-as-boy' story line, just like He's Beautiful & Hana Kimi. But, I didn't expect that this drama can change my life.

Back then, I was afraid to take risks, knowing that I will just fall down, but now I learned to strong and I learn to fight in every hard situation, or even try to do things that I haven't before. I passed through all of that obstacles while thinking the quote, "Miracle is another name for hard work."

To The Beautiful You changed my life ever since I saw it on TV/Internet, and now its changing me once it said its goodbye a few hours earlier. I started to gain confidence to show myself and who I really am to the world, because of the all-boys high school that taught me how to be myself and once that you are determined to do something, nothing and nothing in the world can get in the way of that.

Saranghae, sulli & minho! You'll forever live in my heart & I know that all of the people that you inspired will never ever forget you. Even though it's hard to say, FAREWELL TTBY~!

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhhh....Minho was dancing his socks off in that new mv! He really is super gorgeous...i don't think I will ever get used to that!

ht01 said that who knows if SUlli gave Minho a VIP before fx's video was aired....can you imagine if Minho danced the new song to SUlli live in SUlli's apartment! hahahahahhaah!!!!! i'm dying just thinking about it!

@bananali, got the gifs?

Hi chingoos, got mesmerized by Sulli's sexy dance moves? Me too! I bet someone did too...

I would like to say that Sulli has improved a lot in her dancing skills.  Now, she really gives out that emotion in those movements.  So, Sulli has gained insight from someone who is so good in dancing, while that someone has added a lot of aegyo in his MCing and Shinee's dance as well! 

2283befae964402bbacd5a5cdb22dfb9.png

130526 SHINee (샤이니) - Why So Serious @ SBS Inkigayo

cr: ChannelK101

Timnat2010 said:

@bananali, got the gifs?

Hi chingoos, got mesmerized by Sulli's sexy dance moves? Me too! I bet someone did too...

I would like to say that Sulli has improved a lot in her dancing skills.  Now, she really gives out that emotion in those movements.  So, Sulli has gained insight from someone who is so good in dancing, while that someone has added a lot of aegyo in his MCing and Shinee's dance as well! 

2283befae964402bbacd5a5cdb22dfb9.png

130526 SHINee (샤이니) - Why So Serious @ SBS Inkigayo

cr: ChannelK101

210613 [FANACC] Just went to SM! Saw f(x)! Sulli and Amber came together and got off the same car. Victoria get off the car with cover face, she is coughing, look like she got a cold. Luna walked to SM herself and she can't enter. After that Krystal and manager Oppa came to save Luna. But I only get to take photo of Luna and Krystal, 5 of them went in to practice, Manager also buy them food.. the five of them are so hardworking.

cr:affxtionINA

Minho's Our Home Pasta fansign will be held at AMORIS on 9th July, from 5pm to 6pm

BNSYW1nCIAAJ8I8.jpg:large

cr: Dreamcherish, squishyjinki, zeemino  

Guest uribaby

qoprol euis said:
I just read article from twitter, If HK fans ask BoA, SHINee, f(x), and EXO must have canceled the Concert in HK..
I dont know why..
Ottoekhee :(

[iNFO] SHINee will have another concert for SKT Membership in Busan @ July 27th | squishyjinki

BNSwmTNCYAAyFGv.jpg:large

why its different with my previous poster? i dunno too xDD one is with 5 members and this poster with 4 members, zzzzz I'm so confused :s

official site for this event : http://www.sktmembership.co.kr/web/html/lte/infinite/music.jsp?sel=6&INFINITE_SEQ=MS0061

Archived