• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!!!! (^_^) It's been awhile since I've zoomed-in and out from this thread... :)>-
Just to inform that I'm going to Japan!!! tomorrow (19th June)... so see you all next week....babai Malaysia.....

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr

said:

But according to some fans, Sulli's parents just moved to ilsan that was less than one hour away by car from Seoul last year , so Sulli doesn't have to stay at the dorm anymore, but the others said that Sulli's real home is still in Busan, and that's why she often goes to Busan and still stays at the dorm..(I'm not sure, but maybe because of her father's job, only her father might stay in Busan)

anyway, I believe Sulli stays in ilsan now, which makes more sense to me and I'm relieved that Minsul stays close to each other..kekeke

teruteru_chan

said:

peach20kr

said:

But according to some fans, Sulli's parents just moved to ilsan that was less than one hour away by car from Seoul last year , so Sulli doesn't have to stay at the dorm anymore, but the others said that Sulli's real home is still in Busan, and that's why she often goes to Busan and still stays at the dorm..(I'm not sure, but maybe because of her father's job, only her father might stay in Busan)

anyway, I believe Sulli stays in ilsan now, which makes more sense to me and I'm relieved that Minsul stays close to each other..kekeke

what's wrong???? i remembered voting minsul for best k-pop couple last monday but why is it that since yesterday i could not vote again. everytime i open the voting site tha list of names appear with there corresponding percentage only...pls help

130618 Amazing f(X)
Sulli receiving a message from her cellphone   
c?7916210=4LRT62oVi5Cxi2H05JR_5P0ZiLM&f=
c?7912209=mtessHusfyAhoZTYySqhdRUINlk&f=

Victoria unnie helping to pass the cellphone to Sulli ( It's quite surprising to me that Vic passed the cellphone to Sulli without hesitation, as it's still filming!)
c?7882273=KDJ7YpjepDslTycc-f3joC1Jj8Q&f=
c?7914195=onE8JT080XaJZ7pv9VCo33XWYIA&f=

Sulli reading the message for 6 (2:02-2:08) seconds!
c?7914196=ozBx1qnlH1vinQ_eVSAbstrEjwA&f=
c?7567326=ooSuBW0jbQt8RoAt4j44iDFAwBw&f=

Sulli texting her reply message for 15 seconds (2:08-2:22)
cr: fof3DINGI bet that all of us know whose message it was, right?

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"f(x) 설리, '런닝맨' 녹화 참여..박지성 만났다스타뉴스 | 2013.06.19 오후 5:01
최종수정 | 2013.06.19 오후 5:02
download.jpg

f(x) 설리와 박지성(왼쪽부터) / 사진=이기범 기자, 임성균 기자
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002227406

@peach20kr Unnie, can you translate this full article for us? :)

Guest amazingminsul

Sulli still wearing her bear necklace and the tiffany necklace. I think there is something behind those necklace. Upon seeing the pictures posted by @zee, an idea pops in my mind. I'm imagining that the bear may represent our dear Minho since I saw a picture of Minho holding a bear (Kekeke. Am I really making sense? :)) ) Maybe someone who gave that bear necklace to Sulli also give the tiffany necklace. I'm also imagining that Minho is the one who gave that and then he says to Sulli that she must wear both necklace because even if he's not with her, his heart and his representative (bear) will always be there and it will serve as her lucky charm.

Kekeke. I don't know why that idea pops into my mind.

:D

Archived