♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Judith09

Annyong MinSullians...just passing by..and send my kisses to this lovely the best shipper family....eventhough currently i took my part as a silent reader of this thread...it won't lessen my love for MinSul..in fact...my faith on them getting more and more deeper...see u later... Oh btw...love this vid ..thankyou to whoever made this lovely vid

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said:

c?7561477=iWCYQmWUdtKw816KQhAkhWZBNC4&f=9066670573_9967331f91_o.jpg

cr: letv  cr: etude house

@bananali, chingoo, of course, I'd love to go and see wuli Minsul.  But as it's a holiday, I have to plan for my 2 sons as well.  Kids below 12 are not allowed for the concert:(  Anyway, I am happy that they can meet before the Aug 11 event!

180613 Amazing f(x) Episode 4 Preview Pic

BNAXCrGCEAAYR2K.jpg:large

cr:Krystalized

@Judith09.. hey dear...its been awhile since I last saw u.. nice to see u dropping by the thread despite ur busy schedule ;) HIGH 5!! I love that video as well!! Its from one of our MinSullian too @totfeet... Such a lovely video... :x :x 8-> 8-> Can't wait for July 1st!!

Guest peach20kr

KY0A4396_zps7f80fb2e.jpg

BTS of Queen's class http://blog.naver.com/cupitter/110170337755

Do you know how Minho attended his teacher's wedding last week?

according to a fan, she said her homeroom teacher was close to Minho's teacher, and one day her teacher and Minho's teacher had drink together with their friends a few days before Minho's teacher's wedding. and by the time they were a little drunk, one of his friends said to Minho's teacher out of curiosity "Minho was your student before, how about contacting him now" so, the teacher sent Minho a text message saying "Minho ya, how have you been? I'm getting married soon" through Kakao talk.

and shortly after sending the message, Minho called his teacher and asked him when and where his wedding would be held, and Minho was willing to attend his wedding in spite of his busy schedule.

p.s: as you know, Krystal doesn't live in f(x) dorm, coz her parents didn't like her daughters to stay there. so, her parents moved to the apartment near SM building from America a few years ago, and Jessica and Krystal can stay with their parents together and according to some of f(x) fans Victoria and Amber look like staying in some different places these days if there's no schedule and only Luna and Sulli seem to stay in the dorm. Sulli also stays with her parents most of time if there's no schedule, too.

as I know, Sulli's parents live in Busan which is far away from Seoul, and Minho stays in Seoul most of time bcoz of his busy schedule. hmm..basically Minsul stay far away from each other unless there's schedule for Sulli. so I had been thinking and wondering if Minho came to Busan once by any chance in the meantime,..and I found someone's comment in twitter,

c96f3d07-2758-463b-93cd-e87be0cbaff9_zps

he/she said "very careful to say,but shinee Minho was there, we came to Busan,..I'm breathing Busan air so hard just in case I miss it later"

(as always I said, this could be just a groundless rumor or a load of cobblers, but how about having some wild imagination for a moment?..hahaha.. I used to refrain myself from posting this kind of stuff before, but please forgive me,..my minsul addiction is getting more serious ever since the phone call, ㅜㅜ)

@peach20kr, chingoo, thanks for sharing the info your found in twitter.  
May I know when it was posted?  Though it can be groundless rumour, it's no harm done by having some wild imagination for a while as your said ,hehe.  I agree that after the phone call, I come to realize that wuli Minsul actually have developed far beyond our expectation.  Who knows if someone has tried to spend time with his girl and visit her parents before his hectic Japan Tour schedule?  I can't remember if I read somewhere that Key was spotted going back to Busan as well.  If rumour ever emerges, haha, he could just say that he went to visit Key's hometown, ^^.  A couple of days ago, I read from Baidu f(X) Bar that the fans spotted Vic, Amber, Luna and Krystal entering SM building.  But, they did not mention Sulli.   I am not sure about if it's true or not.
@bananali, sigh, I want to go actually.  But, my hubby may call me "crazy" if I go alone, leaving the 2 sons with him, haha.  I wonder if Shinee will come with f(X) on the same plane.  If so, it will be daebak!
edit: @peach20kr, I overlooked the date included in the twitter, so it's     16 June, so it's recently, indeed 

Guest bubbliemeh09

I am a fan from the philippines and I've been influencing everybody and i mean EVERYBODY... from my workmates to my nephews and my friends to check out MINSUL moments on youtube... Cant help sharing with them how beautiful these two people are... Thank you for the updates... I guess that gives me more news to update my converted MINSUL friends here in our place... and I bet, it wont take long before this couple goes VIRAL! Im really excited! I love Sulli's innocent magnetic charm and Minho's energetic and competitive charisma .... MINSUL loving still is the sweetest!

Guest bubbliemeh09

Funny how I initially thought that it was quite abnormal to be this addicted to MINSUL! You guys have no idea what a relief it is to discover this thread and realize that there are so many "MINSUL" addicts out there... Now I feel normal again! hahahaha.,  Keep spreading MINSUL love guys and thank you for the sweet updates... Just keep them coming...

:x   =))

@peach20kr, thanks for the info.

So, that's not a rumour. Coz about a month ago, I read from weibo (shared by a Chinese student studying in Korea I guess) that her Korean professor shared about spotting Sulli going for gym exercises in the club house of their district/ region. That professor said that Sulli had moved to that region around halr year ago. One phenomenon is that more male residents go to the club house for gym exercises.^^

@Timnat2010 you mentioned 16/6 right??? According to _swminhollic instragram on one of the photos, shinee was spotted outside SM building on the 15/6. Maybe that was the same day f (x) was spotted there too, and because Sulli was not with the rest...he couldn't help it but go visit her the next day????

my imagination.... 8-> 8->

ZEE IN THE HOUSE !!  B-)

time for me to spammingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :)) :))

BNDJitvCIAA7-J1.jpg:large

BNDG3kdCUAANrZw.jpg:large

BNDINGCCAAAhtt5.jpg:large

BNDIZegCQAQW6Mw.jpg:large cr: MSmminhvn

(PLEASE DO NOT MULTI QUOTE IMAGES, RESIZE IT OR REMOVE IMAGES IF YOU WANNA MULTIQUOTING)

as mentioned by @Timnat2010 about Sulli at the Gym...well I guess she finally listened to Oppa and exercise =))

As for the gym itself they should give her a award for attracting more customers... =)) =)) =)) we might even be looking at another cf from our dear Sulli promoting that Gym :x .

Archived