• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

peach20kr said: On WGM today, Minho burst into laughter when Taemin called Na-un wife, and Minho said "This bed seems to attract automatical skinship" when looking at the bed in the bedroom. and Minho was very picky about the food that Taemin's wife cooked, Minho made the couple very embarrassed saying  " vegetables and meat are not properly cooked" and Minho revealed the secret that Naun actually chose Jonghyun from shinee as her ideal type, and Taemin looked seriously shocked by that, 

and Minho asked if Naun can peel the skin of fruit, but Naun was so clumsy with peeling the fruit.

(In korea, Mother-in-law sometimes tests her  future daughter in-law to see if she's  qualified as a wife by asking her to peel the fruit)

Minho often asked the couple if they had any skinship like hug...Minho is such a mean husband's older brother,,,hahaha..

@peach20kr said:

@Timnat2010 Yes, it's a really big deal for the couple in the courtship. (for me, I and my husband exchanged a couple ring for the 100th celebration)

On the 100th, 200th or 300th day, they would like to exchange very meaningful gifts such as a couple ring(they usually engrave the initial of their names on the inside of the ring), couple shoes, couple clothes and couple cell phone-chain, and so on..

On WGM today,  Minho said "This bed seems to attract automatical skinship" when looking at the bed in the bedroom..... Minho often asked the couple if they had any skinship like hug...Minho is such a mean husband's older brother,,,hahaha..

id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130615 UMF Korea - 아름다워(beautiful) :: MINHO edit.

See ya in heaven

@stekatta @counsel05 @bananali thank you guys for the birthday wishes it means so much too me  >:D< >:D< >:D<
and @dyurika happy birthday to you as well may all of your wishes come true :D
happy-birthday.jpg

Guest amazingminsul

Good day to all! I've finished watching yesterday's episode of WGM. It was so funny that Minho's keeps on nagging and nagging and nagging when they are eating (Thank God our beautiful Sulli is good at cooking.) Poor Taeminie. What I observed is, Minho's kinda texting around 25 something. http://www.kshowgo.net/2013/06/130615-mbc-we-got-married-episode-174.html?m=1 their scene is on the second part. I'm not sure if he really is texting under the table or what. But all in all, I enjoyed watching this episode.

P.S. I'm sorry cause I'm on iphone mode and I can't post some screen cap when I think that Minho is texting. :D

Guest bemjerry13

may I just say that Minho was super funny in the WGM episode, now more than ever, I want to see SUlli and Minho there, BUT, if the other four will visit and bully Minsul, just like what MInkey did to Taemin and Nauen...gives me second thoughts and personally I think it will be a major heaadache for SM entertainment if they'll permit MINSUL to appear at WGM because there is one thing that was apparent in their guesting at WGM, our boy, MInho, can't lie! hahahaha! I don't think he will be abale to control himself if he and SUlli will be at WGM!

one more thing, can we please pause for a while and just stare at how handsome MInho was in the UMF 2013!hahhhhhh! i'm in my envy mode again! SUlli gets to have all of Minho!!!!! I am so envious!

Guest nilmemories

@idha9511: I've just voted for our Minsul. Now they rank 50th. I'm sad to know that even more people ship Minstal, Minyul and Taelli than Minsul :((.
Minsullians, please vote for our couple. MINSUL is one and forever :)

Archived