Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoprol euis

qoprol euis said:

SKT LTE UPDATE LG Optimus LTE3 Vega S5 Special - Siwon & Yoona VERSUS Minho & Sulli

Who Winners ??

Uri minsul of course, where's the video? i wanna see 

Im still waiting too dear. So curious how they seeing each other again

yeay!!

Hello Minsul crewmates. It's been a while since my last Minsul video (as inspired by @nize143), so while waiting for new Minsul moments/Minsulractions, hope you enjoy this simple vid/presentation.

MINSUL TIE 4

Special thanks to @peach20kr, @Timnat2010, @zee and every MInsul crewmate for the inspiration. Hope you like it. Apologies for some flaws in the vid, its been a while so that explains it. ;) :x

@Jeng @ulil_15 @charlenola_b @sou5522
AND ALL NEWBIES!!!
Please keep this thread NEAT AND TIDY
1) DO NOT MULTIQUOTE
2) AVOID QUOTING IMAGES/VIDEOS
I had a heart attack backreading the thread in its condition...
If you are old enough to come here and post, you are old enough to
LEARN HOW TO USE SOOMPI & READ THE RULES AND GUIDELINES
HOW TO USE SOOMPI http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1
MINSUL THREAD RULES http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1
If possible, it would be great if you could EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS too.
We ALL had to learn from the beginning too!!! :) Thank you, and welcome to MinSul thread :)
Enjoy your stay here, and let's all maintain the NEAT AND TIDY image of our thread :)
Don't understand? Not sure? PM and ask!!! :)

Guest minsullove77

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/sm-entertainments-plans-for-2nd-half-of-2013-fx-to-comeback-soon yay sorry on phone mode

Guest alejandragrande

OMG I Just can't with this ;__; tumblr_moafc7cODJ1rachubo1_250.gif     tumblr_moafc7cODJ1rachubo2_250.gif

Minho trying not to cry during Sleepless night :(( ottoke I wonder if he's thinking of someone ;))  :))  what do you think beautiful minsulians ? :x
cr:jonghyungry.tumblr

Guest jhologs

10+pages to backread ... I thought it will take me forever to finish, guess what?!? It took only 15mins. Why?!? Lots n' lots n' lots of wasted thread space from re-quoting, re-re-quoting, re-re-re-quoting, and yet again, multi-re-re-re-quoting (what the?!?!?!?!) ... for a while I thought I was in the wrong thread. /:)
 I won't even try reminding you people as a lot of our guardian noonas/maknae already did it. Just wanna say --- today's the most annoying time I've ever had visiting the thread since joining last year ... for real! And I don't usually get annoyed easily ... hu-well, should've just slept early instead.  ~X(
On a lighter note . . . amazing vid @counsel05!!! How in the world did you find the time to make that video?!? Oh and btw, nice profile pic, hehehe! :-bd 
Finally ... if this pic was already posted previously, then bite me!!! >:P
CR: functionlove.net 

image_zpsd088ccfa.jpg

In order from L-R: LuNew/JjongVic(dunno how they're called)/TaeStal/MINSUL!!!/KeyBer . . . nice huh?!?  :bz

Guest bemjerry13

counsel05, do you happen to have all the videos of teh differet radio shows that were included in your video...I really would like to watch them all...thanks! 

Archived