• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@ht01 Hello there, can you please please please try to not post long hangul text? Between this one and the multi quoting images and all of the previous pages, I can barely recognize this thread as a readable one. Thanks.

Guest peach20kr

IMG_2680_zpsf44cf279.jpg

IMG_2676_zps97f22c3a.jpg

IMG_2696_zps17c4259b.jpg

cr: Shinee DC

p.s: sorry to say this, but I found his interview in Geonguk university promotion pamphlet nothing special when reading it last week, it's all about promoting the university and Minho was very grateful to his professors and university friends who helped him a lot. there was one mention that Minho once visited the Jujeom (temporary bar run by university students for the festival) and gave some pocket money to his hoobaes. Minho said he would keep acting but he was also interested in producing, and he wanted to have much experience besides studying in the university.

and I guess it's hard to find the clip of Minho's gujilgugil gujaehee part in shinee 5th party, I've searched for the clip in every fansite but it's all edited except only Audio. 

Guest ulil_15

I miss minsullians so much kekeke :D
My signal is very bad, so hard for uploading photos or video, but I try hohoho:)

Guest zuhalhabibi

10 Most Talented K-Pop Groups :

1. SHINee <3 <3 <3

2. TVXQ

3. SUJU

4. BIG BANG

5. INFINITE

6. CN BLUE

7. FT ISLAND

8. EXO

9. MBLAQ

10. 2PM

Guest amazingminsul

Sorry' date=' but i think ..it's... just... :)) :D:)) =))[/quote']

Sulli is so cute. Gahhh! And now, I'm imagining that the shrimp mascot beside Sulli is Minho. When will we see this two together? I really miss them. :)

Archived