♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest charlenelola b

bemjerry13 said:

why is Minho going to Japan? I don't see any of the shinee members with him...is he having an individual project there?

SOmeone please answer me.....i keep thinking about Minho there alone and he looks so somber in these pictures...

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

sorry i'm asking this out of the blue, but i want to watch TTBY interview when minho's abs is showed and sulli teased him with that saying is it real.. i need the link of the full version of that interview. can anybody give me the link please?? i miss their interaction, i need to recharge my minsullians feels.. PLEASE~~!! *SULLI'S PUPPY EYES*

Guest qoprol euis

Hay..!

Im newcomer here, Im from Indonesia

I love Sulli

I love Minho

I love F(x)

and also I love SHINee

So, please treat me well.. :D

keke~

Guest Jeng1430292561

MINSULLIANS!
I know this is so....laughtrip moment. i would like to share this to all. I'm sure after seeing this picture...you'll be hooked!
BMZri51CEAIw25R.jpg

Kekekeke~ Just making u laugh hard. xD *laughs*

Guest teruteru_chan

may i request us to refrain from quoting photos and videos and multi-quoting please? 
sulli's first acting stint [i think]Nv8u8f5.gif
02_zpsd7ce9f6c.gif
uAf1iVc.gif
nKq8AZP.gif
yKtpZLz.gif
NKuVBu6.gif
EPEI6U2.gifPLDDjK4.gif
lNDG5aE.gif
3lmGEjm.gif
16_zps5e1ee806.gif
RkXLnmZ.gif
0u0WiVU.gif

credit: sulli94net

Hey everyone!!!I'm back!!!! Weeeee! :DIt's been so long! My board exam is finally done andI guess I'm back spazzing for good.. HAHAH! =DI missed you all and MINSUL! 
Hello to the newbies! I'm Cassy from the Philippines! I've been on hiatus since I had to study for my board exam.. but i'm glad to finally be back!I also decided to write my first ever MINSUL FIC.. I hope you guys will like it! :))
Here it is: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/468990/i-want-to-know-what-love-is-minho-sulli-minsul
Shoutout to: my unnies @counsel05 @bananali @foxiscully and those I missed to mention I am so sorry for my poor memory.. haven't backtracked the thread yet but you guys moved incredibly fast! *hugs* :D =)

@cassy0508.. Yippeee!!! That's great news Cassy!! Welcome back to the thread... nice to see u around again!! Miss spazzing with u ;) >:D< >:D<  I really hope tat u will do well on ur exams dear...  :-bd :-bd .. and u started on ur 1st fic? AWESOME!! I'll check it out when I'm free ya... ;)

@uribaby @charlenelola b  @Jeng @minsulshippers A friendly REMINDER from me.. please edit ur respective posts (the ones with the Minho airport departure pictures).. it is slowing down the flow of the page.. thanks ya! ;);)

@Timnat2010.. nice observation dear.. ur eagle eyes on focus as usual! I saw a fancam from Dreaming..

At 0:17 I'm not sure whether he is looking at his passport or hp...

100613 Minho at Gimpo airport to Japan

http://youtu.be/mh1yQ9ztTfU

cr:dreaming, almightykeybeom

bananali said:

@cassy0508.. Yippeee!!! That's great news Cassy!! Welcome back to the thread... nice to see u around again!! Miss spazzing with u ;) >:D< >:D<  I really hope tat u will do well on ur exams dear...  :-bd :-bd .. and u started on ur 1st fic? AWESOME!! I'll check it out when I'm free ya... ;)

@uribaby @charlenelola b  @Jeng @minsulshippers A friendly REMINDER from me.. please edit ur respective posts (the ones with the Minho airport departure pictures).. it is slowing down the flow of the page.. thanks ya! ;);)

@Timnat2010.. nice observation dear.. ur eagle eyes on focus as usual! I saw a fancam from Dreaming..

At 0:17 I'm not sure whether he is looking at his passport or hp...

100613 Minho at Gimpo airport to Japan

http://youtu.be/mh1yQ9ztTfU

cr:dreaming, almightykeybeom

I know this has been said before, but if everyone could limit their multi-quoting, that would be great. It's hard to follow the thread if all the posts appear to be duplicates, when they actually are not. Thanks very much.

Guest rahma_bio

@zee: I try to open that link but it can't be opened. But anyway, I found this in blog, you mean this one.... :D:P;)
05bScVO.jpg
cr: robiatuladwyshiningshinee.blogspot.comSource: SHININGee, 王清咔
Reuploaded by: sha93wol, Butterfly B @ shineee.net

Archived