• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

10 Most Popular K-Pop Girl Groups in Korea!

1. Girls' Generation

2. 2NE1

3. Sistar

4. KARA

5. f(x)

6. Miss A

7. Wonder Girls

8. 4Minute

9. Brown Eyed Girls

10. Secret

fashion615 said:

Hey guys I am using my phone to post the pic so here is the link minho with taeyeon and Tiffany http://princesstulip15.tumblr.com/post/52545661756

Here you go, princesstulip...Minho w/ Sulli's beloved ex-dorm mate Eonnies.

cr. princesstulip15

Thank you ravissant it is hard to post the pic from the cell phone yes minho is with Sulli's ex-roommates it seems like he wants to get close to them maybe he wants information about Sulli from them

Guest ermajuls

Sulli with her brother-in-law Get it beauty self ETUDE HOUSE

@charlenelola b i want to see this vid, but i'm in cellphone mode now :(

Guest Ceroro

omnivGu.png

{INSTAGRAM} 130610 Taeyeon_ss: “이쁜내동생♥”

Tae Yeon updated her Instagram saying "My pretty (handsome *_*) dongseng"

I told you, right? Tae Yeon is more than a sister to Sulli, and why does Min Ho is always with her, not the other, since the more obvious moments of him and Ssul spreading around?

Taengoo nim, Min Ho is always your fav rite?Of course, he takes care of your giant baby so well ^^

Guest bemjerry13

why is Minho going to Japan? I don't see any of the shinee members with him...is he having an individual project there?

SOmeone please answer me.....i keep thinking about Minho there alone and he looks so somber in these pictures...

Guest edmael

how i wish mINHO AND SULLI will able to read this,I am so related to that moveie TTBY .. as how the movie went through . it also happened to me. Like jaycee i was also a pessimistic person before . so hard to make smile too easy to get frown . until i watched the thriller of TTBY . it stole my attention  it sound interesting and exciting. i wasn't able to watch the first part .. because im not aware of the exact date if when it will appear on tv. luckily i finally watched it on the 2nd day . as what i am expecting . its really interesting and amazing. it changes my personality into positive. i learn from  jaycee to be a fighter to be strong and wont be defeated by any circumstances, that there`s still a possibility that impossible things will still turn into POSSIBLE

Guest charlenelola b

edmael

said: how i wish mINHO AND SULLI will able to read this,I am so related to that moveie TTBY .. as how the movie went through . it also happened to me. Like jaycee i was also a pessimistic person before . so hard to make smile too easy to get frown . until i watched the thriller of TTBY . it stole my attention  it sound interesting and exciting. i wasn't able to watch the first part .. because im not aware of the exact date if when it will appear on tv. luckily i finally watched it on the 2nd day . as what i am expecting . its really interesting and amazing. it changes my personality into positive. i learn from  jaycee to be a fighter to be strong and wont be defeated by any circumstances, that there`s still a possibility that impossible things will still turn into POSSIBLE

Archived