• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish Timbal

Hi guys. I'm new here. Actually, I'm on a lurker mode since March and been back reading. And, because of the phonecall I was eager to make an account here in soompi to join you in spazzing out.

This Minsul really makes my day by just watching them from the screen. Ahhh! I think the phonecall was real because why would SM asked Minho to call if they knew that the avid fans of Minho will go gaga crazy and this will be a chaos. Haters gonna hate that's the reality. Truth hurts.

Have a good day to everyone here! :)

Guest amazingminsul

some people said that minsul just SM's Fan Service :-(

i just sad about it....

minsul is real, they're real

Minsul can't please everyone to like them but I'll tell you SM's fan service or not they are way too sweet with each other. Cheer up! :)

Hi Minsul shippers! Newbie here. Hope I'm welcome here.

peach20kr said: What should I do before dying?

at 07:16-07:35

Sulli: What do you think I should do before dying?

Minho: Uhhh..I think you should do some exercise

Sulli: What???!!!! (Minho's thought is that exercise is perfect for Sulli's bucket list)

Minho: (laugh)

Sulli: No way!!!

Minho: You exercise too little, do more exercise!

Why would Minho know Sulli does not exercise if they are not close??!! as in super close??!!

Sulli: (embarrassed) No need of exercise for me!

Minho: (laugh) (come on, don't say) you don't need to exercise??? there's in need of exercise to some degree.

Amber is talking to Minho instead of Sulli who has a mental breakdown

at 07:56-08:27

Sulli: oppa, when you went to (England) on Shinee's one fine day, what was the most interesting thing for you?

Don't tell me Minho didn't tell you about their trip Sul?? LOL this convo is definitely made for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION to make the call related to the show and f(x) trip. Though we all know that call IS DEFINITELY A PERSONAL LOVE CALL (lol) NOTHING TO DO WITH NZ.

Minho: oppa watched a soccer match. watching a soccer match was exciting but

travelling alone by train was also great and it was good for me to walk around by myself as well..

Sulli: Really? .. you called me at really good timing, thank you (laugh)

A VERY GOOD TIMING INDEED FOR US TO REJOICE, BE IN CLOUD NINE AND CONFIRM WHAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF.

Minho: I see,

P.S: I think Minho gives papa laughs only to Sulli, and Minho sounds holding in his feelings of joy every time Sulli acts cute to him,

especially when Sulli said no need of exercise and acted cute, Minho just ate it up (I mean he didn't know what to say to his girl's aegyo)

Minho's way of speaking is just too too gentle and a caring boyfriend to his girl and

THANKS TO AMBER WE CONFIRMED THAT ONE.

sulli's way of speaking changes into a little faster and cute tone when talking to her boyfriend, Minho..

OMG @peach20kr you just said the magic words 'BOYFRIEND"

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH @happychu ... WHY WOULD MINHO CALL HER OUT OF THE BLUE???

@counsel05, captain, thanks for your sharing!
1/ I believe that the need for the production staff to edit the phone call part said it all!   If they are just chingoo/ siblings, whatever relationship it is, apart from lovers, Minho could just greet the audience,' Hello, this is Shinee Minho.', like other idols did in some entertainment programmes.  Of course, their way of talking and the shy look on Sulli are other evidences for us.  Jealous Sulli is daebak^^
2/ BTW, is Sulli's cellphone really Samsung Galaxy?  I wonder if Minho changed his mobile from Apple to Samsung because of Sulli (couple cellphone)!?
3/ Yes, obvious change in Minho's voice and tone when he talked with Amber and that's a good comparison:)
Lastly, let's recall Minho's sweetness .  The following clip seems to be the clearest version, as it shows very clearly Minho's lovey-dovey facial expression
  Cr:hellosn112 

Guest peach20kr

Thank you @counsel05 for your insightful comment and Wow~~ you don't know how much I love your  HAWK EYES

You're real DAEBAK!!! so lucky to have you here..

Minsul phonecall seems still shocking to some Minho fans(Korean)

어메이징 에프엑스 보는데 민호가 설리한테 전화한거 대박.. 아 설레.. 미친.. 목소리봐 ㅠㅠ 아 미친다 진짜 ㅠㅠ 민호야 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 다음 생엔 설리로 태어나게 해주세요

설리가 "오빠~" 하고 부르니까 "어~"하고 대답하는 민호 목소리 다정돋아>_< 목소리도 존잘ㅠㅠ

설리랑은 아무 이유없이 항상 통화하는건가...? 기분 멜랑꼴리해 ㅠㅠ 민호 Good Day 완전 좋아하는데 지금은 목소리 듣기싫다... 사진봐도 느낌없고... 참... 차라리 보지말껄... 기분 이상해...

민호가 항상 핸드폰을 손에서 떼지 않는게 신기했는데 설리한테 전화한게 연출인지 아닌지는 모르겠지만ㅋㅋ 꾸준히 연락하는게 대단하다.

설리랑 민호랑 너무 아무렇지 않다는듯 많이한듯 다정하게 통화하는걸 봐서 기분이 멜랑꼴리하다 너무 다정돋아서 연인사이 같아서 무섭다 진짜 사귀는거같다 그냥 민호는 최다정이니까 하고 생각은 하는데 이것참...

설리랑 민호랑 전화하는데 설리가 자연스럽게 민호한테 오빠하는게 순간 너무 부러워서 오열할뻔...;ㅅ;.....나도 오빠.....오빠라고 하고 싶다고ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

설리가 오빠 오빠 하는것도 부럽고 민호가 오빠는~ 이러는것도 부럽ㅠㅠ자상한 오빠ㅠㅠ목소리도 감미로워여ㅜㅜㅜ근데 클쓰가 태민오빠라해서 순간 깜놀ㅋㅋ아 태민이오빠..

I'm watching amazing f(x), It's DAEBAK. Minho called Sulli,, Ah~my heart is fluttering..

His voice's making me crazy, jinjja ㅠㅠ,, Minho ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Please let me be reborn as Sulli for the next life

when Sulli said "oppa~", Minho answered "Uhhh~~" with an affectionate voice, his voice was very sweet.

Does Minho always make a phone call to Sulli without any reason? I'm having an odd feeling..

Ah(sigh)~, Minho's Good Day was a complete daebak, but I hate to listen his voice right now..ㅠㅠ

I was always wondering why Minho rarely let his cell phone out of his hands,

I'm not sure whether Minho calling Sulli was planed or not, but I bet Minho and Sulli constantly keep in touch ..

Sulli and Minho's conversation is very casual and affectionate, they must have called to each other a lot.

They looked so intimate,.. I'm getting scared to see them lovers.

I'm now scared, they look like lovers. they seem to be in a real relationship

Sulli sounds very natural when calling Minho oppa, I almost burst out sobbing

I envied Sulli when she called Minho oppa, our Minho oppa's voice was too gentle to her,

but what made me more surprised was when Krystal said Taemin oppa...

p.s: I also noticed that Sulli mentioned "filming(chalyoung)" twice in the conversation.

one is "gunde, na jigum chalyoung jungyiya, (but I'm filming now)",

and the other is " jijjaya, uri jigum chalyoung hagoyitseo(we're really filming now)"

and Amber whispered to one of the staff "Shinee Minho oppa" (I guess someone asked Amber who it was)

Amber used respectful words (~~yo) to Minho the whole time unlike Sulli

@peach20kr, you always make our days by bringing to us news from Korea, thanks a lot^^
So, Minho's Korean fans started to suspect their relationship?  But, are they full of resentment or just disappointment?
Do you think that Sulli was trying to give signal to Minho to avoid saying sth too fishy in front of the camera?
For the talk part of Minho saying that he had been thinking about goojil goojil Goojaehee, how's the other members' response and how was his comment being wrapped up at the end?  Thanks  

Can anyone describe this picture for me? From my view, doesn't this is describing Sulli's age? Hehehe. Or maybe this number was his favourite player! But, as I know that his favourite football club is Arsenal. If I'm not mistake. Does this shirt means something to him? I'm just deadly curious! For me, I know that Minsul is real! They were perfect together! :)
Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-31-15.png

Please help "SHINee's Minho" and "F(X)'s Sulli ". 
They need your help by voting them !
1 Facebook Account can vote 19 Times Per Day.
POLL Will Finish On 30/06/2013.
HURRY AND VOTE !!

Vote for Minho: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/163177517067273

Vote for Sulli: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486

peach20kr

wrote:

»

Thank you

@counsel05

for your insightful comment and Wow~~ you don't know how much I love your  HAWK EYES<br />

You're real DAEBAK!!! so lucky to have you here..<br />

Minsul phonecall seems still shocking to some Minho fans(Korean)<br />

어메이징 에프엑스 보는데 민호가 설리한테 전화한거 대박.. 아 설레.. 미친.. 목소리봐 ㅠㅠ 아 미친다 진짜 ㅠㅠ 민호야 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 다음 생엔 설리로 태어나게 해주세요<br />

설리가 "오빠~" 하고 부르니까 "어~"하고 대답하는 민호 목소리 다정돋아>_< 목소리도 존잘ㅠㅠ<br />

설리랑은 아무 이유없이 항상 통화하는건가...? 기분 멜랑꼴리해 ㅠㅠ 민호 Good Day 완전 좋아하는데 지금은 목소리 듣기싫다... 사진봐도 느낌없고... 참... 차라리 보지말껄... 기분 이상해...<br />

민호가 항상 핸드폰을 손에서 떼지 않는게 신기했는데 설리한테 전화한게 연출인지 아닌지는 모르겠지만ㅋㅋ 꾸준히 연락하는게 대단하다.<br />

설리랑 민호랑 너무 아무렇지 않다는듯 많이한듯 다정하게 통화하는걸 봐서 기분이 멜랑꼴리하다 너무 다정돋아서 연인사이 같아서 무섭다 진짜 사귀는거같다 그냥 민호는 최다정이니까 하고 생각은 하는데 이것참...<br />

설리랑 민호랑 전화하는데 설리가 자연스럽게 민호한테 오빠하는게 순간 너무 부러워서 오열할뻔...;ㅅ;.....나도 오빠.....오빠라고 하고 싶다고ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<br />

설리가 오빠 오빠 하는것도 부럽고 민호가 오빠는~ 이러는것도 부럽ㅠㅠ자상한 오빠ㅠㅠ목소리도 감미로워여ㅜㅜㅜ근데 클쓰가 태민오빠라해서 순간 깜놀ㅋㅋ아 태민이오빠..<br />

I'm watching amazing f(x), It's DAEBAK. Minho called Sulli,, Ah~my heart is fluttering..<br />

His voice's making me crazy, jinjja ㅠㅠ,, Minho ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ <br />

Please let me be reborn as Sulli for the next life <br />

when Sulli said "oppa~", Minho answered "Uhhh~~" with an affectionate voice, his voice was very sweet.<br />

Does Minho always make a phone call to Sulli without any reason? I'm having an odd feeling..<br />

Ah(sigh)~, Minho's Good Day was a complete daebak, but I hate to listen his voice right now..ㅠㅠ<br />

I was always wondering why Minho rarely let his cell phone out of his hands, <br />

I'm not sure whether Minho calling Sulli was planed or not, but I bet Minho and Sulli constantly keep in touch ..<br />

Sulli and Minho's conversation is very casual and affectionate, they must have called to each other a lot.<br />

They looked so intimate,.. I'm getting scared to see them lovers.<br />

I'm now scared, they look like lovers. they seem to be in a real relationship<br />

Sulli sounds very natural when calling Minho oppa, I almost burst out sobbing<br />

I envied Sulli when she called Minho oppa, our Minho oppa's voice was too gentle to her,<br />

but what made me more surprised was when Krystal said Taemin oppa...<br />

p.s: I also noticed that Sulli mentioned "filming(chalyoung)" twice in the conversation.<br />

one is "gunde, na jigum chalyoung jungyiya, (but I'm filming now)", <br />

and the other is " jijjaya, uri jigum chalyoung hagoyitseo(we're really filming now)"<br />

and Amber whispered to one of the staff "Shinee Minho oppa" (I guess someone asked Amber who it was)<br />

Amber used respectful words (~~yo) to Minho the whole time unlike Sulli

peach20kr said:

Sulli's bucket list

- getting married

- scuba diving

-look at the stars at a wide prairie

-swim without any equipment

-have a pajama party

-tattoo or 메나(mena?)

-camping (smore, meat, alcohol) 

remembering TTBY days

Goo-Jae-Hee-To-The-Beautiful-You-Fashion

-safari tour

-space trip

-decorate my own house! interior!

-experience Kimjang(means making lots of kimchi in winter)

-Be good at cooking

-travel with boyfriend

-shop at the cute accessory store

-walk in a raincoat without an umbrella on a rainy day

-go to USA to study

-learn to play the guitar

@Timnat2010 regarding your question about Sulli's phone, her phone is an iPhone (although I'm not 100% sure which version of it).... But really, as much as it would be cute if they had the same phone, as we can see from the video, the make and model of their phones are irrelevant - they'd still call each other and talk sweetly no matter WHAT phone brand/model they use :D
@counsel05 and @peach20kr thank you for your insights and translations!!!! @peach20kr unnie you're not the only one with a very active MinSul imagination, heheehehe.. thank you for all this info on the fans' reactions as well as the visit to the army, we really would never have known! :)

Guest ssulminho

Oh my god I'm actually flinching hard by reading your definition of Minsul Unnie yah @peach20kr.....

AND THAT OPPA THINGY YES I NOTICED IT TOO OMG HE CALLS HIMSELF 'OPPA' TALKING TO SULLI UGGGGHHHHH MY FEELS I CAN NOT

I swear this is the realest like EVER MinSul moment. I can't contain these happiness omg somebody please help me I'm out of breath oh my Godddddd

And about the army thingy OH MYYYYYY I HOPE IT'S TRUE OKAY :-x :-x:-x

Due to the recent MINSUL BREAKING NEWS, oldies and not so oldies finally emerge again. Welcome back to spazzing mode crewmates special shout outs to you ...

@heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin @cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty @ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho  :x :x

And of course we have to welcome our new members who are then lurkers now crewmates as well...

@alisonlayague @Jeng @glade0912 @reyko @vananh1981

If you don't mind please PM me your location and DOB (date of birth - optional)  ;):D

Thank you so much @counsel05 for the welcome back :D I'm not yet back to full-time spazzing mode just yet, but, of course, I couldn't resist more posts than my usual what with that 1 phonecall that sent me into squealing fits and spazzes.... :)
Right, as I was reading @peach20kr and @counsel05 translations and observations, I thought of something... So Sulli said, first, that they're in the middle of filming, and later on, one more time, to stress that they really were filming for their NZ trip...
So, Minho wasn't convinced that she was filming? And why so? Is it because he knows ALL HER SCHEDULES that this surprise schedule was unplanned - therefore he must have been saying, "Filming? Don't bluff me" or something along those lines, that made Sulli insist, yes, indeed, they were filming? :)
Well now in my mind it seems the most reasonable response of Minho to get Sulli to go and say, "jinjjaya!! uri jigum chalyoung hagoyitseo (we're really filming now)" no?? :)
And indirectly, if Minho does know all of Sulli's schedules, how often have they been talking over the phone like this, eh????? :D

Guest shiningshinee22

Hi @counsel05 hihiI just wanna add about the 0:48 seconds, I saw that during the 10th time watching the video, I was just not that sure if I should post it. Not just the interval that made the phonecall "edited" but also how they talked to each other. They seemed so cautious but not cautious enough for us shippers hihiAnother thing, remember in one of SHINee's Wonderful Day's episodes, when the crew asked Onew (while having his massage) if they told anyone about their trip and he said that Minho went to where the f(x) members were, I really doubted and still am that Minho went to where all the members were, I really feel like he just went to where Sulli was or something. Also, after that it showed Sulli's update about her watching the show. 

Archived