♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest parkhyerin

@.Skyscrapersweet on twitter:

' "It’s hard not shipping MinSul when they literally ship themselves" tumblr' LOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHA exactly! =D>

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

the laugh of Minho when SUlli reacted to the comment on exercise was priceless...and the fact that Minho answered so fast, i'm thinking they already had this conversation, about SUlli not wanting to exercise!hahaha!

Did anyone notice that AMber was the one who said goodbye not SUlli but when you look at her fingers she was already going to sopt the phone without even saying goodbye....Is Sulli may be in haste? It probaly finally dawned on her that it was probably bad to air that conversation because more people will finally catch on the fact that she and Minho are together! Plus, her not saying goodbye is so contradicting to their usual culture (i noticed that young artists have a lot of respect to the older ones)...? careful Sulli, you are slipping? Are you finally going to announce to the entire world that you are with Minho!

One more thing, why did MInho call? Even after that conversation Minho did not say anything about why he called SUlli?

hahahaha! I smell somethinng fishy!

Guest nilmemories

Good morning chingu deul!!!I just skip one night and this morning, when I logged in, I was like WHAT??? I MISSED 4 PAGES??? There must have been some INCREDIBLE NEWS. And YES - THE MINSUL CALL. It's raining hard here today but I just feel like a bright sunny day ever. MINSUL - you've made my day :)))No word can express my love for this super cute couple. They never let me down :))) :x :x :x :x :x

OOOOO MAYYYY GADDDDDDD....
Sulli and Minho phone call!!!!!!
Demi_scream.gif

MAN! I just finished backread 6 pages...When I saw @peach20kr unnie translation on Minsul phone call, my heart stop beating for only god knows how many second...I tot someone just throw a bomb to me like BAM! Waaaaaaaa......Wuwuwuwuwwuwu...My days cant get any better than this...Waaaaaa...my Minsul babies!!!! I just feel i need to hug everyone of you my Minsul crewmates...waaaaa.......GROUP HUG!!!!! (this is us after watching Minsul phone call)
himymgrouphug.gif

Thank you sooo much my Minsullian chingoo (@peach20kr, @chocwenz, @zee, @lyna <i hope i dun missed anyone>) for all the translation, video, screencaps...Huaaaaaaaa :(( I'm crying as I'm soooo happy....
tumblr_m06x3wjHks1r3u1t6.gif

MINSUL IS REAL...MINSUL IS LOVE....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :((
tumblr_mlctk7cKQz1ri1czfo2_500.gif

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I really have the same question as everybody here hahaha... At the end, WHY DID HE CALL HER???

Have you ever heard about a boy calling a girl like this, and talking to her like he did, out of the blue, if he's not her boyfriend, seriously??

And don't tell me he was calling to have SIBLING NEWS :P :p

Sharing gif from Minho - Sulli lovely phone conversation..
tumblr_mnj1d5KxQ31rx6np4o1_250.gif tumblr_mnj1d5KxQ31rx6np4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mnj1d5KxQ31rx6np4o4_250.gif tumblr_mnj1d5KxQ31rx6np4o3_250.gif

THAT LOVELY FACE...THAT...THAT...LAUGH...SMILE...SHE JUST SHINING WHEN TALKING TO MINHO...huaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
JUST GET MARRIED YOU TWO PLEASE!!! GO AND DATE IN A PUBLIC..KISS, HUG WATEVERR...DO IT ON PUBLIC SO THAT THIS NOONA/UNNIE HEART CAN REST IN PEACE!!! 
Credit goes to: to-my-prince tumblr
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest mahogany4

All those pictures of Minho checking his phone, making a call...everything makes sense now!!!!

Guest dieulinhviy

I just wake up and wonder why pages increase cazily??? Is there somethings new make my chingu goes crazy and this is Minsul phone call: #%$@#$@#$@#$@# speachless in happiness hehe

Guest ravissant

565.gif
@peach20kr, @zee, @chocwenz, @lyna, @teruter_chan, @xyso & @craziedayzie for the wonderful translations, screencaps & videos you girls posted.  Sulli seems to be thinking about the word "LOVE" when she wrote down her bucket list.  Even her members thought she's a 'romantic' didn't they, Eonnie @peach20kr?  And how coincidental that her boyfriend, Minho Oppa, would call her!  She's so cute!  Her ears are getting red from embarrassment.  I can't get enough of this sweet MinSul convo!!!

this is really  interesting. I think they usually have long conversations that Sulli makes a habit of getting herself comfortable whenever she talks with him over the phone, I means like when you have talking for long you usually find places that make you most comfortable as possible like lying on bed, sofa, etc... the way she leaned on the table, it makes me giggle ;))
@peach20kr: you're the best... thank you thank you thank you...and I love your insight too :X :X :X

Why this couple keeps pulling back to soompi otokkke??? i barely recovered from watching Minho take care of Sulli in Running Man ( sorry folks newbie MinSul fan ) and now this?! out of the blue he calls her....girl busy filming and boy gets impatient when he checks his phone and no message frm her so he calls to see whats going on..girl:"but i'm filming now..." these two are cute beyond words......i want to cry and giggle at the same time ..MinSul you're making me emotionally bipolar!
tumblr_mnjswqgYQG1qcqqgto1_250.giftumblr_mnjt4kav2C1qcqqgto1_250.gif
tumblr_mnjt7fXqUe1qcqqgto1_250.giftumblr_mnjt8uw2Yi1qcqqgto1_250.gif

Archived