♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@tikah, thanks for the clip! I am more ambitious now. I want the clip showing Minho's talk about his favorite song 'In your eyes' and that he confessed his thinking about goojil goojil..I want to see his facial expression !!!

BTW, in iPhone mode, would someone help post the translation of the lyrics of 'In your eyes'? The lyrics are very meaningful! Thx.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

601646_366143400131236_431912061_n.jpg

Onew ~ In Your Eyes

English Translation:

I have been told once but
I felt the heart beating on that day
I know from the start
I was not sure what, we sounded like it is destiny

Love me and
Time will lead you
Forever without breaking up
I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream

Remember that day when we first met
Dazzling and radiant eyes and gave me such a day
Thank you for what you gave me
I know from the start
I was not sure what, we sounded like it’s destiny

Love me and
Time will lead you
Forever without breaking up
I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream.

Looking at me smiling to you
It was a good day
Why there are tears
In my eyes

Forever we will not break up
Always dream to hope that will not change the next day

Love stays
Our time to be together
Do not change, forever
Like a dream to me like a dream.

Remember that day when we first met
Strikingly radiant you for coming on such a day
I really thank you

I'm on phone mode also @timnat2010 :p yup this song is awesome, ahh onew's voice just too perfect and warmly :x
And for this song, there's so many version of translation, hehee trying to find it on google :p

Guest louisse_o6

tikah said: Minsulllian chingoooo!!!

MINHO SOLO FANCAM HD IS OUT!!!!

credit yp: canusmile

c.c @Timnat2010 @ravissant @bananali

My gosh!!!! Look at his expression...He all smiling...waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....His behaviour clearly shown he is in Love....waaaaaaaaaaa :(( That is my tears of joy....I really really hope Sulli see this vid.. SULLI-YA!! This song is for you~~~ It's a confession song of Mr. Minho to Miss Sulli...gahhhhh...ngeeeee....waaaaaaaaa..... I'm badly need to hug someone... >:D< :(( :x

Guest bemjerry13

i wa only out for 2 days and 1 night and I already missed this much...WOW! minsullians are really amazing at getting info!

yes, I agree, minho does seem to be liking a lot of love songs these past few months and I definitely would like to think that its because of SUlli, his girlfriend! if we melted because of MInhos singing in their anniversary, imagine how SUlli felt! I bet she melted too especially becaue the song is probably for her!...hmmmp...envy mode again!

ANyways, where can we watch the entire annivesary concert of shinee! I bet we will see a lot of Minsul related actions there since we are goinh to watch it over and over again!

Guest mafet

mahogany4

said:

Hi Guys, My story 'WW club' is now updated.

Chapter 33 is up!
This is the last chapter! I would like to thank everyone who has read, subscribed, commented and upvoted :) You really are the best readers! Thank you!
Note: I have changed my username in Asianfanfic into Mahogany4 also just for consistency. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/443818/ww-club-hara-jonghyun-krystal-minho-sulli-suzy-minsul 

Guest maxstepp

[breath of Life]

CHAPTER XVII : Escape is now added! Happy reading, everyone! :D

Read it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/400572/17

130526 [FanAccounts] SHINee on High Touch Event

A fan said to Minho :
Fan: "yeobo, I came cuz you didn't come home"
Minho: "Why did u come? I won't go" :))

My friend locked hands with Minho and he said "Your hands are so small!"

Fan: I had a lot of fun yesterday Your voice is great so please sing more!
Minho: Really? I'll always try my best.. *shy*

Minho's fingers are very long and thin. They are smooth like a baby's and very fleshy. The perfect kind to hold.

When it was Minho's turn , he purposely raised his hands higher. I high-5ed with him and told him you are really good looking. his face is really small and very good looking.

Minho's mood was very good. He was high from start to end. He said that they will be back from Japan very fast.

Fan said that the member with the best skin complexion is Jonghyun and Minho.

When Minho saw that the fan was crying, he was stunned and told her not to cry. He kept looking at the fan and asked her why she was crying. He held her hand and kept saying "don't, don't".
Fan: Thank you. I will stop crying. (But she was still crying) you have to come to Hong Kong for the 3rd concert oh. HK fans are waiting for you.
Minho: You're a Hong Kong fan!? Planning for 3rd concert is still undergoing. It'll not be so fast as have to wait for the Japan tour to be over.
Fan: Oh, I'm a HK fan. HK Fans are all waiting.
Minho: I know, don't cry.

I cant help but crying too, my kindhearted minho :'(

cr: Juju_home; minhole; bling_saur; squishyjinki;

i have no idea who or what MinSul is but then i began to watch TTBY as response to my little sister's prodding and i enjoyed it alot and now as I learn more i find myself  falling in love with these two..their cuteness together makes me want to cry ...

zee said: 130526 [FanAccounts] SHINee on High Touch Event

# A fan said to Minho :
   Fan: "yeobo, I came cuz you didn't come home"
   Minho: "Why did u come? I won't go" :))

# Minho's mood was very good. He was high from start to end. He said that they will be back from Japan very fast.

I think I need to repost it again now ~ lol :P

130219 Japan Mobile Fansite Q&A♡Taemin-Minho-Key

Mino acted in a drama. Tell us your favorite lines in it~
Minho's answer: gujil gujil~ (sulli's nickname on TTBY)

734058906_zps2bb15846.jpg

sc: shineee.net

======================================================

Minho, so all about gujil-gujil a.k.a Sulli is your most favorites thing in every case~~ lol :x :x arassoo~arassoo we got it! :))

Guest teruteru_chan

zee said: do you know , I started to think if minho called sulli his *gujil gujil* than chagiya (honey).. okay CONFIRMED gujil-gujil is her nickname in real life also, hahahah

minho : my gujil gujil what are you doing now? i miss you... awawawaww I NEED A CPR NOW~ XD

Guest ravissant

@tikah, @zee thank you for the videos & fan account. I'm on phone mode & entertaining my cousin who's in town from London so I can't watch the vid yet. But I'll surely enjoy & spazz like a crazy girl by myself once I get a hold of my cp later. I was gonna say that I recall him saying on the DATV interview that "gujil-gujil" is his fave line in TTBY & picking up those teddy bear panties was the most memorable scene for him. @teruteru_chan I also think gujil-gujil is his nickname for her in real life. :D

Archived