♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@uribaby, I guess @zee clarified it for us.   Minho indeed sang "Good Day' by John Park

Just would like to share some of my random thoughts about wuli Minsul:

Do you still remember that Sulli had given her support to a SM oppa  Kim Ji Hoon, when he previously served in the army?  What I want to say is, this oppa, whom I thought Sulli treated him as an elder brother, is not really close with Sulli.  But she could be that supportive.  So, to Minho, I can't imagine how deep her support will be on him, which makes this young man full of love and passion towards her, and never fails to express his reciprocal feeling wheneven he can publicly.

Can I say that they really have great influence on each other?  

Sulli on Minho: his evergrowing sense of humour in his MCing, taking things more at ease, making lots of aegyo, etc

Minho on Sulli: her change in fashion style, stamina at work, recently her determination in overcoming her previously long-lasting hydrophobia and taking action in responding to her thought, etc

Those who have come across the clip of Minho's solo part, singing "Good Day" by John Park tonite, please post it here without hesitation, thanks^^

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

zee said: 130525 [FANACCOUNTS] Minho said In Your Eyes (onew's song) is his favorite, and taemin said "what about It's You?"

cr: juju_home

Guest teruteru_chan

^ whoa, i'm listening to it now and i AM surprised! it's really pleasant to the ears xD and it indeed is heart-fluttering! props to minho for having the confidence to choose this song, practising it and singing it to the audience. very lovely ^^ it's apparent that his vocal has improved lots. 

@timnat2010 @teruteru_chan you awesome dear, huhuhuuu so touched :")

@chalozales wahhhh, superexcited minho, he is definitely singing without tap, how sweet... :x :"( thank you :)

Guest nilmemories

Thanks @chalozanes for your link. Minho's voice is just so sweet and suits this song. Yeah, it has been improved a lot as he could reach the high notes now.
I will definitely listen to his song over and over again ^^  :x :x :x

Ahnyong Minsullians!!!
Wahhh...uri Minho really in a lovely feeling tonite...Beside singing a love theme song, his behaviour also well...how cud i say it in words...like he is in love??? hehehe...i keep on listening his solo part...tho its only an audio but he sang sooo goood.....SM shud let him sing instead of showing all those sexy abs... (though his abs is a bless for us too..lol)...ah! allowed me to share some fanacc on tonites shinee 5 years event..
RT @juju_home: mino was in a kissing mode today: he kissed taem's hand at WSS n kissed onew's palm at Lucifer

SHINee 5th Year Fan party- Member are asked to do ' Wink , Bobo & a heart ' Minho did in his solo so Shawols asked for encore and Minho did it again . 

There was a table and two chairs on Minho solo stage and the cameraman sit on one chair and Minho sit on other chair ad they both look like having a "date with the camera" Minho winked and made a kissy face to the camera and he really turned on aegyo mood. It was like overpowering amount of aegyo!! Via: kimkeyy

Minho did a flying kiss at the end of his solo cr:Hello_金钟铉中文网

Due to Minho overpowering of cuteness audience cheered for an encore of Minho aegyo. So he winked and made a kissy face and he asked the rest of the member to do it as well. Via: kimkeyy

SHINee then intro the "special vacation book" and Minho start to turn the page that showed half naked of Jjong and they both sign on the book. Via: forever_SHINee (hahahaha)

When showing debut period video, Minho was embarrassed and kept saying "skip it skip it" (source: dreamcherish translated by: squishyjinki)

Minho stopped singing for a few second during sleepless night because he was tearing up via: kimkeyy

BLH9Lf2CUAIDLj5.jpg

BLHtsjoCIAIX4aZ.jpg

BLHlDmXCYAI9aHk.jpg
BLHojFbCEAEzqcI.jpg

BLHzqzfCAAEJ_xd.jpg

credit pictures and fanaccts to the owners....so many that i can't remember...huhu... btw...Minho definitely in love...aaaahhhhh :x :x :x

130525 [FANACCOUNTS] SHINee 5th anniversary

~ They showed a video that minho made of his trip to england, like a full uncut version of the clip in One Fine Day.
~ Minho sang a song.. I still dont know what song but it was so CUTE and he actually sang and it was so good ahhhh..
~ There was a table and two chairs on the stage during minho's solo, and the cameraman took one chair.. and minho had a "date" with the camera!
~ After the solos, minho came out wearing key's crown.
~ The fans cheered for an encore of minho's aegyo, so he winked and made a kissy face again. then they (fans) asked the rest to do it too.. XD
~ Members' fav choreography: Minho - Dream Girl hair-swipe move.

Cr: kimkeyy

~ Minho and Jonghyun took their shirts off and compared their muscles. Onew then said that it's time for the show to start.
~ Q: If you could go back to 5 May 2008, what will you like to do the most?
Jonghyun: Not to cry in front of cameras. Minho keeps teasing me. Today, my mother and sister came. I have already said it 8 times and still want me to say it. How long are you going to tease me till?
Minho: Forever.

cr: squishyjinki

Guest rahma_bio

@tikah : im sorry to cut your post.
tikah said: There was a table and two chairs on Minho solo stage and the cameraman sit on one chair and Minho sit on other chair ad they both look like having a "date with the camera" Minho winked and made a kissy face to the camera and he really turned on aegyo mood. It was like overpowering amount of aegyo!! Via: kimkeyy

BLH9Lf2CUAIDLj5.jpg
credit pictures and fanaccts to the owners....so many that i can't remember...huhu... btw...Minho definitely in love...aaaahhhhh :x :x :x

Guest ravissant

waahhh!  @chalozanes, thank you for the audio upload of Minho singing!  it's so great to hear him sing that lovely song.  Thank you also to @tikah, @Timnat2010, @zee for posting the fan accounts, & @rahma_bio for the MinSular kissy-faced screencaps.  

Guest mahogany4

Hi Guys, My story 'WW club' is now updated.

Chapter 33 is up!
This is the last chapter! I would like to thank everyone who has read, subscribed, commented and upvoted :) You really are the best readers! Thank you!
Note: I have changed my username in Asianfanfic into Mahogany4 also just for consistency. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/443818/ww-club-hara-jonghyun-krystal-minho-sulli-suzy-minsul 

@minsull Chingoo!!!! Kumbowo for the fancams.....My my my...He is feeling lovey dovey tonite...Tho the wink and kiss are requested by the fans but but he indeed enjoy doing it...My gosh! Yup @rahma_bio...All the kiss and wink while looking at the camera seems like he is REPLYING or copying Mama Sulli gesture...Wait! Maybe he IS doing it for Sulli...Maybe Sulli texted him to do all dat as a mission...Maybe rite??? And if its true...waaahhhhhhhhh....Oh my my my my...MY MINSUL FEELSSS!!!!! wawawawawawawawawa... Minho-ya! U just can't get wifey out of ur head isn't it??? ngeeeeeee.... :x :x :x
Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

2s7jau0.jpg

tumblr_mlw6ve33cb1rg43gmo1_250.gif

Guest syrareyes

OMG. I'm crying now. hearing MINHO sung really flutters my heart. I llove onews in your eyes too but taemins its you is now my favorite. I don't see it as EG song for JH but rather Taejoons song for JH, probably coz the mp3 of that song that I have was the one with Taejoon and Jae hee talking on the background. it makea me cry listening to that song. Going back to Shinees 5th anniv, I'm nos a certified Shinee fan seeing the crowd of shawol from last nights fan party is so envious. huhu I really would work hrd to get to korea! :')

Guest syrareyes

AND I have read lastnight on twitter that MINHO oppa sung Keans Everybodys changing, can anybidy here confirm?

So Minho's fave song is Zitten's BY MY SIDE, he also love Onew's IN YOUR EYES and he sung solo, John Park's GOOD DAY at Shinee's 5th Anniversary ......

tumblr_mcd2ubsl4K1r4t7nto1_500.gif

So Minho is practically saying to Sulli, when I look IN YOUR EYES , it's a GOOD DAY to be BY MY SIDE. 8-> 8-> :x :x

when-you-are-falling-in-love_656.gif

I would like to believe and think that our boy Minho is SIMPLY IN LOVE.  :x :x :x

Archived