♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

I finished lunch after church and can finally back read ;;)

OMG...cf is =)) =)) =)). like the look on both Sulli and Minho's faces.It's too funny =)).

And that cf of Sulli and Yoona...God Sulli your so adorable...it's like a little kid asking for candy.. :x She is just too cuuuuutttteeee 8->

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

OMG!!!!! 

R u friends w/ April Bae? She ppsted another pic of this, but Sulli is spinning her arm& Minho smiling at her action.

omg!!! thanks for the link @peach20kr @happychu @craziedayzie

today marks the day that we are blessed with explosion of minsul moments in SKT ad.

Now, ETUDE should make them the lead in Kiss Note or other similar ad too. Pretty please [-O<

Guest peach20kr

just shortly summerized  translation for what the T-reporter mentioned about Minsul in the filming site...

Minho arrived a little late in the afternoon. He looked very handsome and tall and he's polite as well..

Sulli seems like a girl who has some naughty personality..  but everyone seemed to like her playful personality.

she looked so lovely when suggesting her opinion about  the ad concept to Minho by saying "Let's do this or that"

There was no need for lighting when two singers sat side by side.. it was self-luminescence

there are two filming concepts for Minho and Sulli.. one is that Minho gives data gift to Sulli with short data, and the other is that Minho gives SK telecom data gift to Sulli..

in the CF, ..Sulli is asking Minho for data as saying she is short of data..

the CF for the new APP will be released on April 15th..

Minho and Sulli looked very serious while monitoring themselves.. they double checked their acting very professionally and played their roles  in very various ways..

They are cool, aren't they?

the CF concept shows the look of Minho who wants to secretly take care of Sulli ..

Guest lyna1430292075

-dead-
tumblr_ml87c8S0zq1s00r8io1_500.jpg

just noticed that minho took off his cardigan and they look exactly like a married couple omgggggggg

tumblr_ml87c8S0zq1s00r8io2_r1_500.jpg

Guest coldwind

OHWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~~~~~
I get up, open my lap n BANG.. new Minsul vids, pics n BTS.. AHHHHHHHH i cant stop myself *fangirling*
thank you @peach20kr, @craziedayzie, @happychu unnies so so so much >:D< >:D< u made my day :x
just cant stop big smile on my just-wake-up face *happy crazily*

Archived