• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooo Minsullians!!!! 
@peach20kr....can i hug you??? >:D< hahaha...thank you so much for the translation...waaaaaa...the fact that he did not denied it...waaaaaaaa...it is definitely Ssulli...we all know it..rite Minsullians...so...Ssul is still firm with her answer bout the fatherly like and "someone who is willing to give in (lose on purpose) when I'm talking (confronting)"....what an interesting answer Ssul...we all know Minho is very competitive..i mean his desire to wins in everything is like as high as a mountain...i guess Ssul answer is kindda subtly telling Minho..."Just drop all those flaming charisma and competitive desire thingy and listen to me!" ehehehe :D 
to the newbies...welcome to the beautiful thread of Minssul...feel free to spazz around and dun forget to read the rules in 1st page..hehe :D :)>-
nothing much to share....apart from the tongue..cute pout...peace sign..aaaahhh....uri minsul babies is getting more a like day by day...heeee^^
tumblr_mkyrpdMPFQ1qihji8o1_250.gif tumblr_mkyrpdMPFQ1qihji8o2_250.gif

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! :x :x :x :x
and Ssul....
tumblr_mkxumvVprh1qg0y0wo1_250.gif

WHOA! I NEED TO SAVE THAT CUTE PICTURE...SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!!!! 
:D :D :D 
credit goes to: PINee Jinki and Sulli f(x) gifs tumblr
@counsel05 LOL! "We saw the face that kissed Minho"...hahahahaha :)) :)) and i'm going to reply... "yup..and Minho also has kissed that face for countless of times..and not only face..he touched her everywhere..in short...you should not only look at the face but a whole body of Ssulli"  he he he :D :D :D

Guest lyna1430292075

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo1_250.gif  tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo3_250.gif
tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo5_250.gif  tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo6_250.gif

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo7_r1_250.gif  tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo8_250.gif

Calvin: I can’t seem to tell what kind of person this is. 
Sulli: This is my ideal type. He needs to have straight hair. Straight hair…Has to have straight hair. And then he has to smile often…He has to have a good-looking nose. Pretty…Lips have to be plump (Calvin translates this as ‘cherry lips’)…In addition, his Adam’s apple needs to be noticeable… 
Calvin: How about body type? Do you want him to be strong or tall? 
Sulli: Yes, he has to look a little strong. Must be strong-looking.

Guest meshane1

lyna said: tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo1_250.gif  tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo3_250.gif

Sulli: This is my ideal type. He needs to have straight hair. Straight hair…Has to have straight hair. And then he has to smile often…He has to have a good-looking nose. Pretty…Lips have to be plump (Calvin translates this as ‘cherry lips’)…In addition, his Adam’s apple needs to be noticeable… 

lyna

said:

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo1_250.gif

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo3_250.gif
tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo5_250.gif

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo6_250.gif

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo8_250.gif

lyna said: tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo1_250.gif  tumblr_m5st74WOf11qd2jfyo3_250.gif

Sulli: This is my ideal type. He needs to have straight hair. Straight hair…Has to have straight hair. And then he has to smile often…He has to have a good-looking nose. Pretty…Lips have to be plump (Calvin translates this as ‘cherry lips’)…In addition, his Adam’s apple needs to be noticeable 

@peach20kr thank you for translating...we all hope that it's our Sulli. [-O< [-O< [-O<

I'm not dissing anyone or other idols but I know that there's two female idols that have been in the picture from the beginning. ...and we all know who the two are or was it 3 :-/ :-/

Our Sulli is beautiful in and out, and if I were a boy I would honestly have her as my ideal type...no kidding.

They had so much chemistry on and off screen as we all know that...so I will be gutted if it's not our Sulli :(( :((

as a big fan to both, I'll support them in any decision they make even though it will break my heart :(( :((

But I'll pray and pray that these two beautiful people who belong together have a future together.

MINSUL FIGHTING

[RANKS] Sulli #5 ~ Arirang reveals the "Top 5 Stars You Want To Be Best Friends With"

I wish I was her friend too, and certainly it was nice to see all the photos, messages & call logs on her iphone, hahaha I wouldnt tell it to anyone, just for me! *Loyal friend* =))

Archived