• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee
bahaha yes dorky puppy at yer service *salutes* =)) =)) =))
any new minsul stuff chingu? :D

--------------------------------

OMFG I JUST REALIZED THE EXTENT ON HOW SEVERE MINHO'S "SHYNESS TOWARDS GIRLS" SYNDROME IS >.<

on episode 5 of One Fine Day, a bunch of British girls come up to Key & Minho and say "Are you guys trying to pick us up? ;)"
LOL OMG while Key did all the talking, Minho was just smiling shyly and laughing nervously OMG LOL...
in the end, Minho hits Key with a bashful smile and says "Its because you called them here >.<"...
OMG LOL i knew he was shy with girls but not to that extent...
Minho baby, with looks like yours, you could kill ANY GIRL, but yet you're still shy and humble LOL

so i guess Minho's the type who isn't very close with girls (because he's too shy)
but once he gets super close, he treats her so well and is so comfortable that he plays cute tricks on/with them...
awwww just like how he is with our mama Sulli :x

Guest ravissant

Welcome back @puppy8888! I miss your crazy ZOMG posts. Indeed Minho is such a thoughtful, genteel & just plain awesome guy. I'm enjoying every episodes of their vacation.

puppy8888

said:

@zee
bahaha yes dorky puppy at yer service *salutes* =)) =)) =))
any new minsul stuff chingu? :D

--------------------------------

OMFG I JUST REALIZED THE EXTENT ON HOW SEVERE MINHO'S "SHYNESS TOWARDS GIRLS" SYNDROME IS >.<

on episode 5 of One Fine Day, a bunch of British girls come up to Key & Minho and say "Are you guys trying to pick us up? ;)"
LOL OMG while Key did all the talking, Minho was just smiling shyly and laughing nervously OMG LOL...
in the end, Minho hits Key with a bashful smile and says "Its because you called them here >.<"...
OMG LOL i knew he was shy with girls but not to that extent...

[size=5]

Minho baby, with looks like yours, you could kill ANY GIRL

[/size]

, but yet you're still shy and humble LOL

so i guess Minho's the type who isn't very close with girls (because he's too shy)
but once he gets super close, he treats her so well and is so comfortable that he plays cute tricks on/with them...
awwww just like how he is with our mama Sulli :x

@ravissant weee annyeong chingu~ long time no see... LOL yes im also enjoying every bit of watching their vacation... i've been M.I.A for a bit because i had to concentrate on some stuff for a while... its good to be back and thanks for the welcome back chingu ^^

@lovelyrainy =)) =)) =)) LOL omg that Minho pic haha... who did he make the derp face to? =)) =)) =))

@puppy8888 "SHYNESS TOWARDS GIRLS" lool agree!! like I said bfore, he's a shyly guy, but with sulli, he turned into a cute puppy <33 :))

just for fun :)) "confident minho on camera although he didn't win" hahahahahahahaaa xDDD

tumblr_mk5qqqiRKf1qa1d0io1_500.gif

Guest lollipoploving

guys i can't vote for the baeksang awards despite setting an account and all :'( i don't know why.... ahhh so frustrated. if you guys can please do okay??? http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/vote/v_sub1.html
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/vote/v_sub1.html#tv_vote

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Idol stars to reunite on one stage at the ‘K-POP Collection In Seoul’by pkdance - 4 hours ago- Views-

this Story

• 2Share on Tumblr

20130401_shinee_plagiarism.jpg

Get ready to see many of your favorite idol stars all on one stage as it has been announced that SHINee, INFINITE, SECRET, ZE:A5, Jay Park, Dynamic Duo, B.A.P, Rainbow, Davichi, Dal Shabet, Girl’s Day, TEEN TOP, Kim Tae Woo, B1A4, Nine Muses, Park Hyun Bin, and more will be performing at the upcoming ‘K-POP Collection In Seoul‘ event on the 20th and 21st!

The theme of the event will be ‘FACON’, which is short for ‘fashion’ and ‘concert’, and will feature the latest trends in beauty, fashion, and K-pop. ZE:A‘s Kwanghee and A Pink‘s Eunji will bring laughs as MCs on the 20th followed by MCs SHINee’s Minho and Min Hyo Rin on the 21st.

Stay tuned for this exciting televised two-day event on the 2oth and 21st on SBS.

Tip: infispirit

cr: allkpop

May I know if both Minsul are the nominees for the Baesang Popular Actor/ Actress awards?   Coz just now from Baidu Bar, some chingoos found that they could not find Minho's picture in the website of Baesang Award.  I checked and could not find his picture under that category while I could find Sulli's.  

http://isplus.live.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/tyear/t_nominate.asp?aw_part=1&R=49&pr_idx=1688

Guest flamingsmile

xyso said: class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Idol stars to reunite on one stage at the ‘K-POP Collection In Seoul’by pkdance - 4 hours ago- Views-

this Story

• 2Share on Tumblr

20130401_shinee_plagiarism.jpg

Get ready to see many of your favorite idol stars all on one stage as it has been announced that SHINee, INFINITE, SECRET, ZE:A5, Jay Park, Dynamic Duo, B.A.P, Rainbow, Davichi, Dal Shabet, Girl’s Day, TEEN TOP, Kim Tae Woo, B1A4, Nine Muses, Park Hyun Bin, and more will be performing at the upcoming ‘K-POP Collection In Seoul‘ event on the 20th and 21st!

The theme of the event will be ‘FACON’, which is short for ‘fashion’ and ‘concert’, and will feature the latest trends in beauty, fashion, and K-pop. ZE:A‘s Kwanghee and A Pink‘s Eunji will bring laughs as MCs on the 20th followed by MCs SHINee’s Minho and Min Hyo Rin on the 21st.

Stay tuned for this exciting televised two-day event on the 2oth and 21st on SBS.

Tip: infispirit

cr: allkpop

Guest flamingsmile

[Fan Account] SHINee "Fire" Special Showcase at Zepp Tokyo

Minho's answered that he wants to be reborn into himself. Key asked him back, "Which part that you like? ①Face ②Body ③Height ④Voice ⑤Me (Key)"Minho answered ②Body but it's a mystery on the meaning of option ⑤Source: akina0105Translated by: red @ shineee.net
After Minho answered his fav line in the song Fire, a question was raised about "Where is the angle of the heart?" (referring to a line in the lyrics mentioning the angle of the heart). Taemin then poked Minho's left chest. In the end Onew touched his leg and answered, "Here?" and received a light kick from MinhoTaemin answered that he wants to be reborn as a dolphin. He continued, "The reasons... Free! Peace!" As expected from a carefree Taemin. He even imitated a dolphin.Key answered that he wants to be reborn into an animal. It'd be nice if it's an animal that can sleep when it wants to sleep and eat when it wants to eat. Asked what kind of animal would it be Onew said, "Puppy?" "Monkey monkey" and imitated a monkey.Source: korea_shygeeksTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Minho seemed to be in good mood today - Waved his hands a lot, when someone called his name he'd turn towards that direction, showed his tongue, did a weird dance, put on the twinkling ring and claimed anybody else wearing that ring is his couple, kept turning back and walked backwards when they're leaving the stageWhen he misunderstood about fan telling him to be Onew's Mama, Onew said, "You're telling me to be a mother?!"While Onew was earnestly talking about how hard it was to light another candle from his candle since the candlelight was so small (filming BTS), Minho and Key seemed to be acting out the scene of lighting the candle. Turned out they were pretending to pour drink to each others' cups and drank them.Only Key remembered what kind of candle he made. Onew and Minho finally recalled what they made after fans told them, while Taemin couldn't recall it at all. Minho said Taemin couldn't remember because his candle didn't turn out well so he didn't even know what he made.Source: M_leesmTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Taemin answering on being reborn into a dolphin..  Taemin: Dolphin! Free! Peace! Cute! Can dive in the sea and swim freely.  Onew: Won't you get bored to keep being in the sea?  Taemin: I would just jump then.  Minho: Try being a dolphin then.  Key: Come here! Taemin pretended to be a dolphin swimming to Key.Source: M_leesmTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Answering about his favorite line in Fire.Onew: "The day I first met you is like my new birthday" Isn't it wonderful, the first time you met was your birthday?(Onew & Minho's reenactment of the scene)Minho: Nice to meet you, today is my birthday.Onew: Nice to meet you, happy birthday.Source: M_leesmTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Any problem during recording? Onew: Key was high. Minho slowly went to Key and measured his height. Key: Stop it! Onew: I'm not talking about the height (laugh) Source: YJmax_sakutanTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
As Minho said his favorite phrase was "I won't let go of your hand", he and Taemin hold each other's hands, pulled from each other and let their hands go, then came closer to hold their hands and pulled again. Onew then calmly responded, "Okay, got it."Source: aionee_51Translated by: red @ shineee.net
A fanboy shouted Jinki, to which Onew replied, "Yes, I'm Jinki". Then Key followed, "I'm Kibum," and Minho said, "I'm Choi Minho," twice. Nothing from Taemin.Source: uepommeTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
As Minho said that he made teruteru bozu (charm to prevent rain) candle as in the MV making, MC said, "I heard that it usually rained during SHINee's events. So is there any of the members here who brought the rain with his presence?" Minho proudly claimed, "Yes!". Seemed like it's his presence that cause the rain today.Source: uepommeTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Taemin said that he took home the left over candles that they used in the MV but when he got home it turned to dust(?).Minho: Huh, this kid is bluffing!!Taemin: Shut up. (laugh)Minho: Indeed, we played around with the candles but nobody brought them home.Taemin: My story is boring so I have to add flavor to it.Minho became understanding and they hi-fived.Source: aaaayaaaamTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Q. Fav part in Fire?Minho: "The missing angle of the heart can't be hidden".Others: So where is the angle of the heart?Minho: Let see... (lifted his jacket and touched his rib)Taemin came and poked Minho's rib.Minho: Stop it!!Source: aaaayaaaamTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Minho being nice to the fans. He pointed the mic towards the fans, inviting them to sing together and help led the fans so that they waved the lightsticks in the same direction.Source: aaaayaaaamTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Minho: I want to be a star because it's always shining.Onew: But that's because it exploded.Source: TmkTkn111Translated by: red @ shineee.net
Minho: In Fire MV there were two girls from the extras, they spoke better Japanese than me."Key: Of course they did!!!Source: aaaayaaaamTranslated by: red @ shineee.net
Hmm... i smell something fishy and another hint from uri Kang Taejoon here?? B-) B-) ;;):D:)) I dunno but hmm... :)>-

Guest flamingsmile

Timnat2010 said:

May I know if both Minsul are the nominees for the Baesang Popular Actor/ Actress awards?   Coz just now from Baidu Bar, some chingoos found that they could not find Minho's picture in the website of Baesang Award.  I checked and could not find his picture under that category while I could find Sulli's.  

http://isplus.live.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/tyear/t_nominate.asp?aw_part=1&R=49&pr_idx=1688

Guest hiedee

I don't know if this one was posted here before...
class="post-title" style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"f(x) Sulli’s Doppelganger

Many netizens say girl group f(x)’s Sulli is the doppelganger of Yang Guifei, known as one of the most beautiful women in Chinese history. Yang Guifei, pictured in the drawing above, has a rounder faceline than Sulli, but the two women’s eyes, nose, and lips are shockingly similar.

What do you think? Do you see similarities between the two?

sulli2.jpg
http://blog.dramafever.com/2012/12/fx-sullis-doppelganger-2/

Hello Minsul crewmates.

Welcome back to the not so oldies members like @cmshrty @craziedayzie @puppy8888 @rainbowsun @fashion615 @mslee @nislatif. Glad to see you visit and post in the thread again despite your busy schedules. :x \:D/ :-bd

Your pic @nislatif is awesome, your not getting rusty BUT if you don't post again anytime soon you will be. :P:D;))

@bemjerry13 Welcome to the thread >:D< :x, and  Minho's popping veins its not just appealing .. it's everything hehehehee ;)) :))its not Minho without it. Just like Sulli's legs. nyahahahaha.

p.s.
I wonder where the boys are???
paging @gujilgujil @theboyfromthemoon @milkandtoast @lemaxstepp.. where are you namdonsaengs ... we have been waiting for your spazz here for our lady Sulli  ;):D
Hope you can drop by a short note for us and Sulli, you didn't even greet her (except @lemaxstepp).

Timnat2010 said:

Archived