• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flamingsmile

The 25 Most Beautiful Faces of Boy Bands
credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=409811

As the old saying goes- beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, we can all agree that some of the most beautiful faces in Korea can be found in the numerous boy bands so popular in the K-pop genre. Whether you are a fan of SHINee, INFINITE, or BIGBANG, in almost every band there are faces which are worthy to be on a catwalk. Indeed, many of the male musicians and artists of today are also models and spokesmen for companies like Gucci and The Face Shop.
Whether you love a beautiful smile, big eyes, full lips, gorgeous bone structure, a sexy smolder or a mischevious, boyish look, no doubt you will find something beautiful about every one of these faces!
So after consulting numerous K-pop and boy band fans, here (in no particular order) are the top 25 most beautiful faces of boy bands.
SHINee Minho No. 3!!!

81-630x552.jpg :x :x

flamingsmile said: The 25 Most Beautiful Faces of Boy Bands
credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=409811

As the old saying goes- beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, we can all agree that some of the most beautiful faces in Korea can be found in the numerous boy bands so popular in the K-pop genre. Whether you are a fan of SHINee, INFINITE, or BIGBANG, in almost every band there are faces which are worthy to be on a catwalk. Indeed, many of the male musicians and artists of today are also models and spokesmen for companies like Gucci and The Face Shop.
Whether you love a beautiful smile, big eyes, full lips, gorgeous bone structure, a sexy smolder or a mischevious, boyish look, no doubt you will find something beautiful about every one of these faces!
So after consulting numerous K-pop and boy band fans, here (in no particular order) are the top 25 most beautiful faces of boy bands.
SHINee Minho No. 3!!!

81-630x552.jpg :x :x

Guest Karina1430292067

Ok. this is a bit random but I have to say. I have a dream with Minsul!   i dream that i see internet and saw three photos of them.
bhxbwp.gif

They were as audience in a baseball or basketball game and the first photo Sulli was standingand and Minho  was seated and they were very close  spoke,  in the second photo Sulli was sitting on Minho's legs! and in the third picture you gave a kiss! And the other thing I remember was that Sullivan was in a yellow dress :)
i was so happy when i woke up!!!!!!

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"SHINee’s Minho and Jonghyun have a text message battle on ‘Star King’ 

cr:allkpop

20130330_SHINee_StarKing.jpg

SHINee‘s Minho and Jonghyun battled it out in a fast texting challenge on the latest episode of SBS‘ ‘Star King‘.

A contestant known as the ‘text girl’ featured on the show and amazed viewers with her ability to quickly text using her thumbs. The contestant ranked #1 in the national texting competition that took place back in 2010 and went on to rank #2 in the international texting competition.

SHINee tried their hands at texting the assigned message quickly and the top contenders Minho and Jonghyun battled it out for the final round to see who is the fastest texter among the group. Although both Minho and Jonghyun seemed neck-to-neck at first, it was Minho who ended up winning the challenge.

Jonghyun shared, “Because I was very nervous so I made a lot more typos than I realized.”

Watch the texting challenge below (starts at 33:26)!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xylqkz_yy-y-e309-130330-hdtv-xvid-hanrel_webcam?start=2#.UVc-QRfclJI

Guest melissachoi1

alecita said: class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"SHINee’s Minho and Jonghyun have a text message battle on ‘Star King’ 

cr:allkpop

20130330_SHINee_StarKing.jpg

SHINee‘s Minho and Jonghyun battled it out in a fast texting challenge on the latest episode of SBS‘ ‘Star King‘.

A contestant known as the ‘text girl’ featured on the show and amazed viewers with her ability to quickly text using her thumbs. The contestant ranked #1 in the national texting competition that took place back in 2010 and went on to rank #2 in the international texting competition.

SHINee tried their hands at texting the assigned message quickly and the top contenders Minho and Jonghyun battled it out for the final round to see who is the fastest texter among the group. Although both Minho and Jonghyun seemed neck-to-neck at first, it was Minho who ended up winning the challenge.

Jonghyun shared, “Because I was very nervous so I made a lot more typos than I realized.”

Watch the texting challenge below (starts at 33:26)!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xylqkz_yy-y-e309-130330-hdtv-xvid-hanrel_webcam?start=2#.UVc-QRfclJI

Guest charlenelola b

vyrmag said: Shinee´s one fun day ep 6 eng sub. Here´s the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8wS63Vl6524

you’re not my friend, friends don’t look at each other like we do... you’re not my friend, friends don’t touch each other the way we do... you’re not my friend, friends don’t kiss like we do… #Minsulquotes cr:tumblr

Guest jhologs

Btw, forgot to thank @peach20kr for the translations, thanks a bunch!!! :> Re:fan account where Papa Minho just out of the blue asked 'what day is today' and to which he replied 'today is the day we're flying to Japan' --- I'm wondering myself (like @counsel05 and @bananali) why of all the other days they've flown to Japan, he had to ask the specific question on 29/Mar?!? What's so significant about that day that he had to ask that question when he could have asked a hundred other questions like 'do we look good today (costume)' or 'how are the fans today?' or 'do you like our album/song?' I guess, in his mind, the answer should have been: Papa Minho --- 'today is the birthday of my sweet Sulli, why of all the days do we have to fly to Japan on her birthday?!?' :((

Archived