♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest flamingsmile

@Timnat2010 dunno how we can verify this source hope netizenbuzz can help us and maybe we should find on nate pann site.. :-(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

I have my delineation of story behind the scene.

Do u think it's the cake that was given by Minho and the photo was a sort of birthday greeting card for her?

I guess that due to intensive practice for their Fire Showcase performance in Japan today, the two did not have much time celebrating with each other. Minho seized the break time before going to the airport to give Sulli the cake (with his picture, I assume that something sweet was written overleaf) and the pink bag of gifts.

Due to the very short getting together, Minho felt sorry to Sulli as he could not spend much longer time with her on her B-day. That's why he looked sad in the airport .

However, maybe Sulli texted him to reassure him of her understanding or he could see her me2day pictures showing his cake and picture, which may indicate how she treasured his gifts to her. Minho looked happier upon arriving at Japan.

Sorry if I made up too much for the reality!!

I'm out w/ friends at the moment wishing I could open my lappy to check the pics posted. A few more minutes & I'll be able to do so. Haha! I feel like a hermit since discovering MinSul. I would rather stay home & spazz about them. Gosh! I need a life! I need a man! Lol

Guest bananadana

사흘전, 망고식스 압구정점에서 f(x) 설리 양의 조촐한 생일파티가 있었답니다. 우리 망식이가 빠졌을 리 없겠죠? ^^ 설리 양의 생일을 축하해준 멤버들의 모습도 넘 예뻤답니다.
BGlF5DACcAANEWp.jpg

3 days ago, f(x) at MangoSix at Apgujeong for Sulli's birthday celebration :D

Guest parkhyerin

I LOVEEEEEE how shawols are now respect,support and even love MinSul, not all of them but most of them. Not just shawols,even Minho's fanatic fans are ship minho and sulli. I'm so so so feeling good. It so hard to shipping your bias with a girl, but yeahh I'm so respect all of Minho's fans who are respect and love MinSul.
I once asked Minho's fan who is really support minsul

Me:"ah by the way,why are u shipping Minho and Sulli? u're a Minho's fan right? how come? O.O"
Her:" I know, I just feel happy when Minho and Sulli play around. I don't like if Minho with another girl,but I love Minho and Sulli together,I don't know why. When minho with other girl I was like whatever and hurted and feels like I want to speak with an alien language, but when I see MinSul,I'm not being hurted,but I'm happy like crazy. ^^ "

Guest alexandralim

사흘전, 망고식스 압구정점에서 f(x) 설리 양의 조촐한 생일파티가 있었답니다. 우리 망식이가 빠졌을 리 없겠죠? ^^ 설리 양의 생일을 축하해준 멤버들의 모습도 넘 예뻤답니다.

Mango six was where shinee went before, remember the part where they actually did interview with them for shinee wonderful day... That's the place(;

Guest lyna1430292075

parkhyerin said: I LOVEEEEEE how shawols are now respect,support and even love MinSul, not all of them but most of them. Not just shawols,even Minho's fanatic fans are ship minho and sulli. I'm so so so feeling good. It so hard to shipping your bias with a girl, but yeahh I'm so respect all of Minho's fans who are respect and love MinSul.
I once asked Minho's fan who is really support minsul

Me:"ah by the way,why are u shipping Minho and Sulli? u're a Minho's fan right? how come? O.O"
Her:" I know, I just feel happy when Minho and Sulli play around. I don't like if Minho with another girl,but I love Minho and Sulli together,I don't know why. When minho with other girl I was like whatever and hurted and feels like I want to speak with an alien language, but when I see MinSul,I'm not being hurted,but I'm happy like crazy. ^^ "

Guest flamingsmile

Yuhhuuuu finally!!! Gossshh.. Mangosix korea really famous there,if i am not mistake i saw on some korean drama and of course on wonderful day SHINee!!! Goshhh.. really wish we can some pics uri minsul celebrated together after cosmo!! Thx for the clue Mangosix!! Hahahahaa... maybe uri Minho celebrated with our baby ssul there??? Ahhh!! So happy and wanna jump jump jump jump!! :-D

Guest jhologs

bananadana said: 사흘전, 망고식스 압구정점에서 f(x) 설리 양의 조촐한 생일파티가 있었답니다. 우리 망식이가 빠졌을 리 없겠죠? ^^ 설리 양의 생일을 축하해준 멤버들의 모습도 넘 예뻤답니다.
BGlF5DACcAANEWp.jpg

Guest alexandralim

Guys; I HAVE A NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU. IF YOU GUYS LIKE SHINEE WONDERFUL DAY SEEING HOW SHINEE WHEN FOR THEIR HOLIDAY AND THEIR DORM being EXPOSE.. YOU SHOULD WATCH F(x) KOALA WHERE OUR VERY OWN SULLI GET TO TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES TOO AND THEIR DORM WAS BEING EXPOSE.. CATCH FX KOALA ON YOUTUBE!!(:

Guest alexandralim

alexandralim said:

Guys; I HAVE A NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU. IF YOU GUYS LIKE SHINEE WONDERFUL DAY SEEING HOW SHINEE WHEN FOR THEIR HOLIDAY AND THEIR DORM being EXPOSE.. YOU SHOULD WATCH F(x) KOALA WHERE OUR VERY OWN SULLI GET TO TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES TOO AND THEIR DORM WAS BEING EXPOSE.. CATCH FX KOALA ON YOUTUBE!!(:

@alexandralim : I've watched the f(x) koala. Sulli really pretty!!!!! :)

Hahaha yup she is!! Her long hair... I'm hoping there would be a new one.

Guest beth0826

bananadana said: 사흘전, 망고식스 압구정점에서 f(x) 설리 양의 조촐한 생일파티가 있었답니다. 우리 망식이가 빠졌을 리 없겠죠? ^^ 설리 양의 생일을 축하해준 멤버들의 모습도 넘 예뻤답니다.
BGlF5DACcAANEWp.jpg

Guest tenzeronine

AHHHHHHH! this is crazy (well in a positive way of course). I was out the whole day and I just saw Sulli's me2day update and my very first reaction was "Is this an old photo of her celebrating her bday" because she looks so freaking cute and young. Another this is about the photo on the left side (thanks @nurhamizah for telling us about that) yes it looks familiar it looks like Minho's photo in their "Hello" days

The comments from allkpop makes me happy too especially the one about Minho appa giving his lovely sulli a gift I hope its for real. >.< and and and @peach20kr 's unnie post about Minho asking the fans "what day is to day" is so ahrendslwujfhskrtldhsydirjdnsjkdldhdshd!!!!! he is so obvious, asking the fans "what day is today" is like his telling us that "hey today is my girl birthday for you to remember" HAHAHAHA.

MINHO APPA I LOVE HOW BRAVE YOU ARE IN SHOWING TO THE PEOPLE HOW YOU LOVE SULLI UMMA.  :-* :-*

oppps. sorry for my rant I'm so happy ♥♥♥

"P.S. fanaccount shinee @Musicbank stage recording yesterday

Minho asked fans" Do you know what day it is today?" some Minho fans were curious why he said that out of the blue...

a few fans commented it's sulli's birthday.. that's why Minho said that... but later .. fans commented Minho also said " today is we're going to go to Japan".

^^

I read it so many times.. I got "some" feeling abt that.. its LOVE.. :x I love the way he cant control his feeling. lol

*sweet manner 미노 like usual, sulli's chagiyya :x thx noona 너무 예뻐 @peach20kr for ur translation :x

Guest ravissant

peach20kr said: ravissant said
I know I'm hoping too much that Minho sent Sulli one of those post cards he bought & it would be too bold of him to show it here addressing it to her, but I still want to believe that he did send her one. :) @peach20kr I'm going to bother you again to translate his writing for us. Thanks in advance. :)

Archived