• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

Is he the same boy?? :) I'm really wondering if he's really her little brother or just cousin...  :-?
A_Gd4GoCUAIkGgd.jpg

zee said: [minho thoughts appeared in WGM] =))

6b181a31gw1e36jqazi3kj.jpg

In WGM Global Press Conference, they played the preview and Hongki mentioned Minho..
Minho that blur person thought that Hongki is really getting married and said : No, Dont do it seriously!

me : what is wrong with getting married quickly minho yaaa? Don't make her angry.. :)) :)) :)) :))

Cr : sijie0206

Guest nilmemories

lia2010 said: zee said: [minho thoughts appeared in WGM] =))

6b181a31gw1e36jqazi3kj.jpg

In WGM Global Press Conference, they played the preview and Hongki mentioned Minho..
Minho that blur person thought that Hongki is really getting married and said : No, Dont do it seriously!

me : what is wrong with getting married quickly minho yaaa? Don't make her angry.. :)) :)) :)) :))

Cr : sijie0206

Guest anne nicolecarig

10 Artis SMent Are Kind-Hearted: 
1. Seohyun
2. Ryeowook
3. Taemin
4. Kris
5. Sulli ❤
6. Tiffany
7. Siwon
8.Kangta
9. Changmin
10.Suho

*Sulli celebrates her birthday with her adorable little brother*

f(x)‘s Sulli celebrated her birthday with her adorable little brother!

Sulli turned 20 in Korea on March 29, and she spent it with her loving family. In the photos she shared, Sulli seems to be at home and she posed happily with her baby brother, picking out the strawberries in the cake. She posted the photos onto her me2day and wrote, “I spent my 20th birthday happily with my lovely little brother ^^. Thank you so much to everyone for congratulating me♥“. Her love for her little brother was obvious in the 4 small pictures.

Luna also congratulated Sulli on her birthday, writing via me2day, “I sincerely congratulate Sulli on her 20th birthday♥♥ I snapped photos with dolls as cute as Sulli and flowers as pretty as her***♥***“.

cr:allkpop

okaaay.. now we all know he is sulli's younger little brother: x

Some of ppl thoughts abt her me2day bday post ♥

~ Cuteness indeed runs in the family. Sulli's little brother is a cutie just like her, but I really thought she has two older brothers only.

~she has a brother so young?! Anyway she looks really young in these 4 pics, like she's 16 or something. And it's by far my favourite picture from her because it just looks like Sulli, It's better than all those makeup and dyed hairs her agency did for her.

~AAAAAAA!! SULLI AND HER BROTHER! OMG!! SOOOO ADORABLE! They're indeed a superb-gen.

~ good lord her mom is still popin out babies?! how old is she?!

~It's hard to tell who's more adorable.

Guest sallyreina

I found this at the comment section of allkpop.com about Sulli's birthday :)                               cascada_96  Kathy ❤  2 hours ago

• I heard somewhere that Minho got her a cake and many gifts when he was going to go outside from SM bulding. He had a pink bag and holding a cake, and people say its for Sulli since it was her birtday. Later he went to Japan not having the pink bag and cake anymore. 
    These two must have something going on all these moments. Minsul! *__*26  

• Share ›

Guest flamingsmile

Morning everyone!!!!

Hehehe... i read some conversation of netizenbuzz with sulli fans, about who a little kid in that photo and sulli fans said he's her cousin and just have two older brother :-*:-*

Guest nurhamizah

Guys! i'm just realize that,please take a look or zoom at the sulli's birthday picture and the both left picture have a something picture.WHO IS THAT! haha :-?

Guest nurhamizah

Guys! i'm just realize that' date='please take a look or zoom at the sulli's birthday picture and the both left picture have a something picture.WHO IS THAT! haha :-? [/quote']

sorry i can't post the picture,i'm in phone mode

Guest nilmemories

nurhamizah said: Guys! i'm just realize that,please take a look or zoom at the sulli's birthday picture and the both left picture have a something picture.WHO IS THAT! haha :-?

Archived