♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest flamingsmile

Her little bro or her cousin? Thought that she has just 2 big brother? Btw, she has updated her selca with her little bro and maybe wanna show her "boyfriend" that she has celebrated with her little bro hahaaaa... Minho really love kids!!! :-) :-D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

Kyaaaaaaaa finally her me2day update!!! OMG THIS IS SO CUTE OKAYYYYYYY she's so gorgeous without makeup!!! Just flawless. And that cute little boy, is that her lil bro?? :-O He's so cuteee :x And it looks like a mother celebrating her birthday with her son while daddy's outstation working. ;;) ;) :P Ahhhh now I'm imagining Minsul as a married couple with a lot of children. They will surely be a great and perfect parents one day!!! :D
tumblr_mkfh7i0Mus1qbgdrko1_500.jpg

@bananali, chingoo, so far as I remember, there were 2 Shinee interviews in which Minho mentioned about tree  1/ Hanako magazine interview: cr k-aten
Q: It's going to be Christmas soon. If you have to give a surprise to the person you like, what would you do for her?
JONGHYUN: For me... I'd sing for her.TAEMIN: It should be very romantic on the streets during Christmas. So, on the streets, in front of a huge Christmas tree, I'll let her listen to a song i composed with a mp3.MINHO: I will also be at a place withh a huge Christmas tree, or somewhere with a very nice night view and give her a cake.ONEW: I'll give her a puppy, named Merry (laughs), but I think it'd be troublesome when the puppy grows up, so it's better to give her a puppy soft toy. (laughs)    2/  Oricon Style Dazzling Girl Interview  Q (laughs) Minho, please tell me about one of the moments during your filming for Korean drama 'For You in Full Blossom' as the main actor. 
Minho:
 I was very nervous because it was my first time as a lead in a drama. Although there were difficult points in acting each time, I still worked very hard for it. The hot summer was spent passionately.

Q. It was worth the effort.. It's Fall already, what do you want to do this Fall? 
Jonghyun: I want to go traveling. I want to go to Europe during Fall.
Taemin: I'm considering learning about composing.
Minho: I want to go to the mountain to enjoy autumn leaves. I want to spend the day seeing leaves falling down from the trees.

Guest anne nicolecarig

I wonder where our captain is. Captain @counsel05 where are you? We miss you! Keke~! Wherever you are I hope you're fine there. :)

Guest flamingsmile

@Timnat2010, wahhh... just remind something from his japan mobile site update! His message for fans or his "girlfriend" who has birthday for yesterday? Ahh... my wild imagination... :-D:-*

Timnat2010 said: @bananali, chingoo, so far as I remember, there were 2 Shinee interviews in which Minho mentioned about tree  1/ Hanako magazine interview: cr k-aten
Q: It's going to be Christmas soon. If you have to give a surprise to the person you like, what would you do for her?
MINHO: I will also be at a place withh a huge Christmas tree, or somewhere with a very nice night view and give her a cake.  2/  Oricon Style Dazzling Girl Interview  Q (laughs) Minho, please tell me about one of the moments during your filming for Korean drama 'For You in Full Blossom' as the main actor.  Minho: I was very nervous because it was my first time as a lead in a drama. Although there were difficult points in acting each time, I still worked very hard for it. The hot summer was spent passionately.

Q. It was worth the effort.. It's Fall already, what do you want to do this Fall? 
Minho: I want to go to the mountain to enjoy autumn leaves. I want to spend the day seeing leaves falling down from the trees.

Guest melissachoi1

Sorry if this is out of topic but i was searching some minsul pics and i found this, i laughed so hard when i saw spongebob... 
tumblr_mavqpmgju91ruhlq8o1_500.jpg

=)) =)) =)) =)) 
sorry if it's already posted here.

Guest bananadana

zee said: @bananadana high five honey!!! >:D<
@ht01 I think he's the younger brother of Sulli, their faces look very similar .. :x :x

then! haha I saw an outrageous 'tweet' but dunno why I laughed when I read this :))

"Tbh I thought you didnt have time to update me2day cuz u were busy at the 19+ parties. I'm totally wrong, so sorry, lol"
-@suneyABO

Guest flamingsmile

Ahh... these two are complement each other!!! Minho has daddy looks, mature, has caring people aroud him and so kindly!!

Sulli has mature now, she isn't young lady and ready get marry after 20 years of age!! she ready to become as mommy!! So mature and has beautiful hearts!! asgdjsjkndjskktkfk... just wait their confirmation now!!! Hahaaaaa...

Good bye all chingu, wanna sleep,love you all.. :-*:-*:-*

[minho thoughts appeared in WGM] =))

6b181a31gw1e36jqazi3kj.jpg

In WGM Global Press Conference, they played the preview and Hongki mentioned Minho..
Minho that blur person thought that Hongki is really getting married and said : No, Dont do it seriously!

me : what is wrong with getting married quickly minho yaaa? Don't make her angry.. :)) :)) :)) :))

Cr : sijie0206

Archived