• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

BGhPaWvCcAAkc6o.jpg:large
cr. MINHONEYBGhLFvtCcAI7Y4h.jpg:large
cr. CANUSMILE
Minho seem so sad.  @zee tweeted just now that the boys are heading to Japan.   :((

Guest lyna1430292075

Ahhhh really hoping that they celebrated her bday last nightttttt since he's so busy today [-O< And now they're heading to Japan. No time to meet her :-S

Guest jhologs

What?!?  Of all the days that they were in Korea doing promotions, why do they have to leave today for Japan?!?  X(

Off Topic:  I hope everyone in South Korea is fine, I just heard some not-so-good news about their 'Northern' neighbor   :(

Guest ravissant

8599331985_1a3804c3a7.jpg
8599332003_65472b8233.jpg
8600431552_2bb64e4bf5.jpg
8600431632_265ace0530.jpg
8600431536_29738f9d08.jpg

I know I'm hoping too much that Minho sent Sulli one of those post cards he bought & it would be too bold of him to show it here addressing it to her, but I still want to believe that he did send her one. :) @peach20kr I'm going to bother you again to translate his writing for us. Thanks in advance. :)

Guest ravissant

jhologs said:

What?!?  Of all the days that they were in Korea doing promotions, why do they have to leave today for Japan?!?  X(

&hnbsp;Off Topic:  I hope everyone in South Korea is fine, I just heard some not-so-good news about their 'Northern' neighbor   :(

Guest nilmemories

No Minsulmoment revealed yet? Why has he left for Japan so quickly? It's been so long. I need to see them together so badly :(

Guest nilmemories

ravissant said: 8599331985_1a3804c3a7.jpg
8599332003_65472b8233.jpg
8600431552_2bb64e4bf5.jpg
8600431632_265ace0530.jpg
8600431536_29738f9d08.jpg

I know I'm hoping too much that Minho sent Sulli one of those post cards he bought & it would be too bold of him to show it here addressing it to her, but I still want to believe that he did send her one. :) @peach20kr I'm going to bother you again to translate his writing for us. Thanks in advance. :)

Tweet from f(x) INDONESIA (@affxtionINA)

f(x) INDONESIA (@affxtionINA) tweeted at 11:35 PM on Fri, Mar 29, 2013:

Amber updated her twitter, Luna,Krystal and Victoria were attending fashion events... then where is our birthday girl? :o #HappySulliDay

Guest nilmemories

ht01 said: Tweet from f(x) INDONESIA (@affxtionINA)
f(x) INDONESIA (@affxtionINA) tweeted at 11:35 PM on Fri, Mar 29, 2013:
Amber updated her twitter, Luna,Krystal and Victoria were attending fashion events... then where is our birthday girl? :o #HappySulliDay

Hello MinSullians.. how are u gals n guys doing? I'm also wondering where is our Mama Sulli todae....

First and foremost to all new Minsullians who have just joined us.. (u know who u are.. there are so many of u.. my sincerest apologies for not mentioning each n every one of u..) A WARM WELCOME!! May u have fun spazzing in our MinSul thread where the focus is on MINSUL... please see page 1 for the rules of the thread (and kindly avoid breaking them :)>- )

@alexandralim @lyna.. thanks for posting the Luna me2day updates.. I really hope that we can see translations of her message for Sulli soon.:-bd :-bd

@jhologs.. oooh so the leopard print bag that Sulli wore while on the way to SMTown Thailand (Yes that MinSul moment that has us going C-R-A-Z-Y) is from MCM? wah good job dear... U r indeed the queen of the MinSular Item Spotting Team (we need a better name..LOL).. thanks @lyna for the bag pictures dear.. ;) :x hahahah n u r sooo funny... probably Minho got the idea tat the bag looks good on Ssul.. XD XD

For those of u wondering where SHINee is heading...

SHINee going to Japan for an event Springroove at Makuhari Messe, Tokyo tomorrow

cr:Forever_Minho

Guest alexandralim

Perhaps yesterday at the event; they celebrated sulli birthday.. That's why MINHO IS TIRED AT THE MCM EVENT PLUS SULLI WHO IS LAUGHING HAPPILY PERHAPS DRUNK(that's explain why amber hug her and Krystal didnt smile too), when shinee went back MINHO IS HOPPING SHE WOULD BE BACK SAFELY SO WAITED FOR HER.. HIS EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE INDICATE THAT HE HAS NO MOOD TRYING TO BE HAPPY.. The MCM EVENT he attended perhaps the SMALL HANDBAG he is holding is for OUR BELOVED SULLI so it would be secretly DELIEVER. IF ONE DAY WE SAW HER WITH THE BAG WE KNOW THAT IS A GIFT FROM MINHO ;);)

Guest charlenelola b

lyna said:

alexandralim

said: Luna me2day update w pic:

설리의 20번째 생일을 진심으로 축하합니당 ♥♥ 우리 설리처럼 귀여운 인형들과 예쁜 꽃과 함께 찰칵***♥***

I can't post pic cause I'm iPhone mode.

wkwkkw... Im pretty sure sulli will update her me2day soon.. she must be so thankful for all fans and her friends.. coz everyone love her.. maybe now she just take her free time with family or her bff.. be patient guys.. ♥

Archived