• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lollipoploving

by the way I don't know if it has been posted here, but f(x) and shinee are nominated for the yinyuetai awards and voting is done so online here http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/awards2013/vote#KR . Again, you need to create an account and limited to one vote per day. Maybe we could vote for both on alternate days :P 
Hahaha I just realised nowadays everything I post here are about voting for something.... lol

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"Minsul Ago and Nowcr:LAStPRINCEssAz11

#설리가진리 means Sulli is The Truth. Jinri = Truth. Let's trend it with us tonight for wish happy birthday to Choi Jinri :) | valsk

okaay two hastag should be trending tonight.. #HappySulliDay and #설리가진리 !!

Guest melissachoi1

Hola!!!! has been a while since I don't entered the forum, busy with the school, but i'm so exatied cuz the birthday of our adorable Sulli  is just around the corner, i'm waiting for Minsul moments 8-> , i'm wondering if Minho have a present for her??  :-?  
Just to let you know: my dad and Sulli share the same birthday, that means double celebration for me :D

Guest alejandragrande

So there is not cosmo seoul party????????????' noooooooo , whyyyyy? :( I miss MinSul so freaking much :(( :(( :(

Guest teruteru_chan

according to corso como's twitter, the launch party is still going on tonight ^^ BoA, shinee, f(x), snsd, exo, suju will be there
it was tweeted an hour ago so i guess we all can rest assured? (: 

[iNFO] f(x) short comedy film with @AnnaKendrick47 will be released today at 6.00 PM KST on @funnyordie homepage. | valsk

f(x) is the first Korean artist to appear on 'FUNNY OR DIE'. The show featured top stars like Justin Bieber, Hilary Duff, Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Robin Williams, Bill Clinton, Larry King and John McEnroe. | KBNye

stream link: funnyordie.com | smtownglobal

Guest melissachoi1

zee said: [iNFO] f(x) short comedy film with @AnnaKendrick47 will be released today at 6.00 PM KST on @funnyordie homepage. | valsk

f(x) is the first Korean artist to appear on 'FUNNY OR DIE'. The show featured top stars like Justin Bieber, Hilary Duff, Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Anne Hathaway, Renee Zellweger, Robin Williams, Bill Clinton, Larry King and John McEnroe. | KBNye

stream link: funnyordie.com | smtownglobal

~ Check out this ‘first of its kind’ collaboration at ‘Funny Or Die’s homepage on the 28th at 1AM PST on funnyordie.com | allkpop

~ Minho will be join the new KBS variety program ''Our Neighborhood'' as first guest and mc, for several weeks, first broadcast on April 9. | thaluuu

Archived