♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest liana1430291924

Now both Pledis and SM denied it. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Sorry captain @cousel05. This is my last post regarding Onew. :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giezpark

devil269 said: @nana4ever,
Hi. Saw ur name on d fanfics page often. Can u tell me how can i read [To Love You Till the End of Time]? as it tagged [Friend Only] now. TQ. 
p/s: Mianhe.... slightly off topic

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

liana said:

Off topic:

Onew is dating. Pictures are everywhere :) So happy for him :)

i guess its time for minsul to make a move too ;)

i hope they only is friend :'(

@peach20kr,

So that means Minho has been worrying about his gf's overloaded work. I guess that he wants her to know how much he cherishes her and cares for her.

I suddenly recall just now that there was a rumor about Sulli's poor health condition during and after TTBY(her hand was seen having a plaster on it for a period of time). I wonder if this was the main reason for his worry. Up till now, it has not been clarified why Minho had to hold Sulli's hand during filming the scene of going out together with that Hyung from the US. Some said that Sulli was having poor health and Minho took care of her by holding her hand( it's weird for the storyline though).

Guest Kim3916

F.T. Island's Jonghoon briefly dated Kang Minkyung and also briefly dated Sulli. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed 

X(

Guest alexandralim

Onew topic: guys I know this is not relation to minsul but I want to point out some point which may help us identify that minsul has something going on between them:

They are receiving much attention because even though an idol-idol relationship is not new, they are a noona-dongseng idol couple. Onew is born in 1989 and Jung Ah is born in 1983, which means their age difference is six years.

A person close to both idols shared, “Onew and Jung Ah have been dating for a year. Onew has picked Jung Ah as his ideal type for a while and they started seeing each other after both sides developed feelings.” It’s been revealed that Onew stated in a radio program in 2010 that After School’s Jung Ah is his ideal girl.

Look at the word NOONA and dongseng like a BROTHER SISTER BUT WHAT HAPPEN THEY ARE DATING :x MINHO KEEP MENTIONING SULLI AS A SISTER ISN'T IT??

NEXT POINT ONEW MENTION HIS IDEAL TYPE AFRER SCHOOL JUNGHA ON RADIO LOOK WHAT HAPPEN? HEHEHE DIDN'T MINHO MENTION ABOUT SULLI?!! CUTE DONGSAENG!!

ARE THIS POINT SUFFICIENT TO RELATE THAT MINSUL OS REALL!! AND THEY WOULD NE TOGETHER??!! ;):D

I'm not bashing nor trying to be negative just sharing positive thoughts!!(: no offence.

Guest nilmemories

Kim3916 said: F.T. Island's Jonghoon briefly dated Kang Minkyung and also briefly dated Sulli. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed 

X(

Guest tenzeronine

jpef_zpse49f63ae.jpg
Out of Sulli's new screencap from p 1705 I decided to make a quick edit with her hubby Minho. hahaha
(sorry for the lame graphics)

Guest parkhyerin

I hope uri Minho and Sulli still be a silent couple, I mean, no scandal or anything, just keep it simple like the past and now, be a silent couple with a romantic silent moments (?) (like in backstage's picture, closing stage moments,sbs gayo daejun, running man and past or recent moments we have known) .
Still be like this till the day they getting married :) still be a silent couple and when the day is come, uri Minsul will surprising peoples with they marriage :) (i feel like I wanna cry of imagining it  :(( so touching )

Guest ravissant

Out of Sulli's new screencap from p 1705 I decided to make a quick edit with her hubby Minho. hahaha

(sorry for the lame graphics)

You read my mind. I wanted to do the same graphic but you beat me to it. ;p

Archived