• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if someone would change his ideal type to be: Pure style with traces of sexy vibre... when Shinee is to be on radio / in magazine interviews, haha

To be honest, I believe that someone would be so ambivalent when viewing all these photos including the W Korea of Sulli: discovering the more gorgeous side of his girl is, of course, an exciting thing; but starting to get worried about swarming of potential competitors/ admirer falling for his girl, is somehow, full of stress^^ 

SHINee becomes the first artist to win 4 times on ‘Show Champion’!

20130320_shinee_showchampion-600x450.jpg

SHINee became the first artist to win 4 times on ‘Show Champion‘!

The latest victory was celebrated on the show’s Twitter, where they wrote, “Which song was the Champion Song for the March 20th episode of ‘Show Champion’? It was the shining SHINee ^^. SHINee won the Champion Song trophy 4 times in a row for the first time on ‘Show Champion’ and for the first time for ‘Dream Girl‘! They asked if they can really take it ^^. We sincerely congratulate you!“.

sc: allkpop

WOW...I'm speechless..

Sulli disappears for a while then she comes back with a big bang...finally she flaunting that sexy body of hers...bravo =D> =D> =D>

Guest teruteru_chan

ssul's aldo photoshoot is so radical! i mean, if one compares it with the oh boy! photoshoot recently, there's such a big change. nonetheless, i like both ^^ she should not be stuck with only one concept. even though i found it a bit queer not to see her signature smile at all in any of these photos, she indeed looks grown-up and mature and indeed very gorgeous. that allows her to expand into more concepts in the future ^^ some of her facial angles look kinda weird. or is it just me? there are split opinions about this photoshoot from sulli's fans HAHAHAH! sulli94net doesn't seem to enjoy it much lol. i think they might have photoshopped her legs a bit too much LOL. she looks like she has soojung's thin legs instead. sulli's legs are usually pretty chubby no matter whether she has lost weight or not. the bottomless one kinda freaked me out a little. please tell me she did wear something T_____T 
i like sulli's picture the most out of f(x)'s W photoshoot. no bias involved, okay? xD it's just other photos are very distracting with the shadows and weird lighting. i prefer it when the focus of the photo is the model and her face. i dislike wigs ): why did they make the girls wear them? 

Guest jhologs

@chocwenz thanks for posting Mama Sulli's Aldo pics . . . I was a little shocked at first because of the sexy vibe of the photos but at the same time, I find myself expecting more pictures after seeing one and then another and then another. I agree with all of our crew mates, she's just uber-gorgeous. I don't want to compare but I just find Mama Sulli's expressions more dynamic - I mean, she's not smiling at all and it might seem that her expression is the same for every picture, however, we viewers, still could feel different moods portrayed on each photo (do you get what I mean?!? am I making sense?!?). @teruteru_chan I myself am a little disturbed by that 3rd picture (bottomless). I was trying my best to see if I can find any semblance of shorts underneath the shirt. I do hope there is, or that maybe, it's there but was just photoshopped. Her legs sure do appear a little thin . . . and her left knee looks weird. :D

Sulli looks so beautiful in these pictures, but why do they always manage to make her hair poufy and dry (as if they didn't use conditioner on it!)?? Case in point: the High Cut photoshoot with Minho and Krystal. I rest my case. 
Other than that, I just wanted to say wassup peeps? :-)

Guest teruteru_chan

^ hey, trish! (: lots of hair products i guess. 
747482646_zpse787a89a.jpg
this one hasn't been posted, has it? 
747483367_zps57efcec4.jpg
my favourite shot~ :xcredit: VALSK

Archived