♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nilmemories

azra said: @tikah already pm @liana my dob and location
... Hehe, want to say hi again tu minsullians here... Im From malaysian (borneo) and im 29 yrs old(to old ha...;p),nice to know minsul thread r so active n uptodate. im just glad that i found this thread....so happy :-):-) (again sorry for my bad bad english keke)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@nilmemories... WAHHH!!!!! That is soo cool!!!! Thanks for sharing ur experience with us!! I hope that Minho will be safe on his flight back ;) :-bd :-bd >:D<

@azra.... Hello there and welcome to our MinSul thread dear!!! Ooh yes we have alot of Malaysian MinSullians on board.. including @tikah @nislatif @fizaz @chocwenz @foxiscully just to name a few...there are more...  ;);) Hope that u will enjoy spazzing here ya! :)

@nislatif.. tanks my dear sis for the fic update... ah its been awhile since i touched my fics... i need to start reading again! seriously... n Sunbae/Soulmate is one of my fav.. @tikah @counsel05 r rite who is this redridinhoodie? are u one of our lurkers?hehehehehe please introduce urself to us... :D:D

Guest azra1430292364

@azra and @nislatif and me from East Coast..Selangor to b specific...so combine the three of us...we'll have a complete map of Malaysia...ehihihi...owh...ur  not dat old la...trust me...we hav quite a range of age here..from secondary school student up to mommies...all are minsul shipper..ehihihi.. regardless of the age..we r all young in our heart..hihihi :)

@tikah hehe..well dats good,i always think that im too old for this kind of thing,i guess im wrong,glad to know it kekeke..

It's weird how other members of f(x) have been spotted by fans but still no sign of our Sulli. :-/ :-/ :-/

Is Minho by himself????

I think Sulli is playing hide and seek :D

@Timnat2010 ...So far there are no news on the W Korea photoshoot involving SHINee n f(x)... but the mag will b released on 22 March.

As for the info on the party.. Here's the info that @alecita has shared earlier...

alecita said: NEWS

5 SM Artist Teams (Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, SHINee. And F(x)) will participate in '10 Corso Como Seoul Melody'. 5 hit songs by the SM artists will be remixed by indie musicians, giving it a new flavor. It will be sold as '5-collaboratio­n limited edition' along with DBSK's bear brick, Super Junior's Super Sunglasses, SNSD's Carven Collar, SHINee's Tombrown cardigan, and F(x)'s Audio Technical Headset.

They will also have an exclusive launching party on 28th in Seoul Myeongdong 10 Corso Como Avenuel store. SM artists and others will attend event including Boa.

Starting on 28th launching party, the compilation album digital copy and 5 limited edition will be sold on 10 Corso Como Seoul Avenuel Store, and Online store (eshop.10corsoc­omo.co.kr)

Trans Nksubs 
cr: Dzikrina Tresna Savitri

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

@tikah already pm @liana my dob and location

... Hehe, want to say hi again tu minsullians here... Im From malaysian (borneo) and im 29 yrs old(to old ha...;p),nice to know minsul thread r so active n uptodate. im just glad that i found this thread....so happy (again sorry for my bad bad english

@azra: Hi, I'm also 29 and I also thought that I was too old, but no, we're not. It's never too late to start liking somebody, especially when it comes to Minho and Sulli :). I'm gonna visit Kuala Lumpur in late June, so excited :)

@nilmemories your right...i shld't think like that, nice to know that u will be here this june..hope to see u but im faaaar away from kl :-(..

I really want to see all malaysian minsul shipper if i have a chance :-)

Guest ravissant

ravissant said:

@ht01, are you talking about the "bubble wrap?"  I'll try to find the full clip later, but I saw those gifs on allkpop f (x) thread.  It says Chocolate 2009.  I'm guessing it's around their first debut, Chocolate Love MV bts probably?

no, it has no relation to Chocolate Love at all ^^

it was on Kim Jungeun's Chocolate music programme where both f(x) and shinee sans minho and jjong were there. i remember sulli's diary was revealed by key there as well. try looking it up on youtube ^^

kayteezz said:

What someone on Fanfiction wrote about minsul: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/379274/24/looks-like-love-fxband-minho-shinee-sulli-minsul

i like her thinking (:

Thanks for the correction, Chingu. I've seen the "diary revelation." I'll post it up after work. ^^

Guest azra1430292364

@azra.... Hello there and welcome to our MinSul thread dear!!! Ooh yes we have alot of Malaysian MinSullians on board.. including @tikah @nislatif @fizaz @chocwenz @foxiscully just to name a few...there are more...  ;);) Hope that u will enjoy spazzing here

@bananali tq for welcoming me..im sure that i will not getting tired to spazzing here because i think minsul thread r the most intresting and real than other thread that i ever been...that for sure...i think im getting obsessed to this haha.. my life never be the same without read all minsul update and gif...kekeke...

Guest anne nicolecarig

I just love how Sulli, Luna & Krystal sing & dances lucifer.. Lol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm5H3-K1KPs

Guest ravissant

Aww!  Minho is so cute!!!  See, Sulli, he can be funny with his mimicries!   :))  Minho-gun, we share the same hobby (photography).  Noona is happy!

Guest alejandragrande

MINHO FINDS OUT THAT SULLI IS ON L.A tumblr_mjuw3xIxFT1qeew1po3_r1_1280.jpg

MINHO FINDS OUT THAT SHE'S THERE , PRACTICING FOR F(X)'S COMEBACK :
tumblr_mjuw3xIxFT1qeew1po4_r1_1280.jpg

MINHO FINDS OUT THAT SHE'S PRACTICING WITH A MALE COREOGRAPHER NAMED KEVIN MAHER , AND SUDDENLY HE SEE THIS :
tumblr_mjw1jsfE6p1s023r2o1_1280.jpg

HIS FACE :
tumblr_mjuw3xIxFT1qeew1po1_1280.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL XD 

cr: beautiful days /estefaniagarclop/tumblr

Archived