Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alejandragrande

alejandragrande said:

hi Minsullians :)my 1st post , i'm new member :33 i loveeee minsul so much that they're driving me crazy LOL , they're so real and unique ... *-* this a is great site to know about them because of you guys  . so thank you so so much :x 

welcome on board @alejandragrande ! if u think u wanna be part of our family, please send ur DOB and your current location to uri @liana:)

thanks for the welcome unnie @fizaz :) , yes , absolutely I wanna be part of the Minsul family so I'll do that right now :)

@peach20kr,Chingoo, for the Yoo In Na's Volumn Up Radio interview, anything special?  Thanks a lot.
Actually, I wonder why Key mentioned about "US".  I am really eager to know if he said so for Minho.   After he said so, someone(Jonghyun?coz Key looked at his direction) burst into quick laughter, right ? Unlike others' turn, no one seemed to be commenting actively Key after he said the message.   

Guest alejandragrande

hi there again :) girls I have just a little doubt here , I was watching minsul videos and obviously watching the comments of the videos as well and I saw one who caugth my attention : one girl said this : I love them , but since they have the same sirname = Choi , they CAN'T DATE . And omg I'm little sad rigth now :( is this true or they're just ... you know , haters? :-S

Guest kyeoptaminsul

BFX900lCIAAvVpP.jpg:large
woot woot , you gof F(X) !!!

BFX5AaECMAExfYr.jpg:large

Awww sulli not on the cover :( they should put pic of five of them cause this one sulli covered behind luna :( 

Guest pandora460

stekatta said: alecita said: f (x) joins the famous choreographer Kevin Maher, who has worked with Justin Bieber and Britney Spears, for the new album of f (x). The girls of f (x) are in Los Angeles now, doing some work with Kevin Maher.
f (x) will shoot a short film with Anna Kendrick, and will be uploaded to a website called Funny Or Die comedy. f (x) will return to Korea on March 19.
(Cr fx_ninjas)

Guest charlenelola b

alejandragrande said: hi there again :) girls I have just a little doubt here , I was watching minsul videos and obviously watching the comments of the videos as well and I saw one who caugth my attention : one girl said this : I love them , but since they have the same sirname = Choi , they CAN'T DATE . And omg I'm little sad rigth now :( is this true or they're just ... you know , haters? :-S

Guest charlenelola b

charlenelola b said: alejandragrande said: hi there again :) girls I have just a little doubt here , I was watching minsul videos and obviously watching the comments of the videos as well and I saw one who caugth my attention : one girl said this : I love them , but since they have the same sirname = Choi , they CAN'T DATE . And omg I'm little sad rigth now :( is this true or they're just ... you know , haters? :-S

Someone needs to teach that photographer a lesson...out of all the good photos why this one...even fans can take better photos..lol.

Well if Sulli was shown in the pic...her beauty would've been too hard bare :-D

Guest kyeoptaminsul

BFYc25KCcAAaWDC.jpg:large

so saw this on twitter , they say that vietnameness singer spotter f(x) practicing next to her room . In this picture , it seem like krystal  from the back :D 

hoping for sulli picture to be post soon :D

Archived