♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

owkayyy...i'm just checking my twitter when @bananali told me that Key had instagram...whoa!!! the thing is..one of the pic from Key IG retweeted by yana is this one...

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Minsullians!! please take a closer look at papa minho shirt!!!! that love/heart symbol on his shirt...someone posted long time ago that mama sulli also has the same brand of dat shirt...waaaaaa.... i know minho is an outfit repeater but out of all the shirt he has in d wordrobe..he decide to wear dis one...wawawawawawa...my Minsul feels...ah! the brand of the shirt is Commes de Garcons...

reposting Minsul pic with the shirt..credit to: @alecita at page 1534.. :D :D :D

fx+sulli+long+hair+(2).jpg84nhg1_zps46dc410c.jpg

MY MINSUL BABIES.... :x :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesiica

tikah said: owkayyy...i'm just checking my twitter when @bananali told me that Key had instagram...whoa!!! the thing is..one of the pic from Key IG retweeted by yana is this one...

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Minsullians!! please take a closer look at papa minho shirt!!!! that love/heart symbol on his shirt...someone posted long time ago that mama sulli also has the same brand of dat shirt...waaaaaa.... i know minho is an outfit repeater but out of all the shirt he has in d wordrobe..he decide to wear dis one...wawawawawawa...my Minsul feels...ah! the brand of the shirt is Commes de Garcons...

reposting Minsul pic with the shirt..credit to: @alecita at page 1534.. :D :D :D

fx+sulli+long+hair+(2).jpg84nhg1_zps46dc410c.jpg

(Minho's thank you)Apart from the thank you message that was posted few pages back. Was there another thank you message naming individuals in their new album???? :-/ Just curious that's all ;;)

owkayyy...i'm just checking my twitter when @bananali told me that Key had instagram...whoa!!! the thing is..one of the pic from Key IG retweeted by yana is this one...

another couple shirt!! omg im so happy :')

missing this thread and minsullians soooooooo much!! welcome to the thread, new chingus~! im so glad to meet you here.. :) and happy birthday to all marchians.. including me lol :P

spread the love! minsul is love xx

im so sorry bcause cant join u guys spazzing.. mybe next time? :) - nfarahanie

Is he GD? OMOOOO! Ottokeeee? Minho! Please be alert! 

OMG....now that's what I call a copycat..where did you find this...I think it is GD, doesn't he have a crush on Sulli??? Now referring back to that interview about how Minho mentioned something about breaking promises???? Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Minho you should be on alert 24/7...lol.

ht01 said:

suhadazainuddin wrote: »

Is he GD? OMOOOO! Ottokeeee? Minho! Please be alert! 

OMG....now that's what I call a copycat..where did you find this...I think it is GD, doesn't he have a crush on Sulli??? Now referring back to that interview about how Minho mentioned something about breaking promises???? Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Minho you should be on alert 24/7...lol.

@ht01 I found it at the minsul page in fb! Yes. I've heard about GD admiring Sulli! And yes about the breaking promises! I've read about the interview too!

I'm so curious right now! 

@suhadazainuddin I wonder if we can get the date that GD photo was taken, if it was before sulli's me2day update or after????????

I'm sure Minho is aware of GD admiring Sulli...I agree with you about being curious.

guys, grab it while it lasts ;)
feeling myself as ETUDE representative here :))
549299_10151734337486679_30760693_n.jpg

Below only avail at Berjaya Times Square outlets :)
313439_10151746052481679_1693377634_n.jp

and KL Festival City Mall :)
734070_10151754952351679_1325074921_n.jp

Minho : Noona, buy ETUDE to have skin "malgaem malgaem" like me :D
tumblr_m6cux3OErY1rq5uuko1_500.gif

Sulli : and me too eonni :D
tumblr_mh72nhXTE41rp1mhwo1_500.gif

Archived