♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest kyeoptaminsul

BE1b_TiCYAAYGgg.jpg:large

Mama sulli doesn't seem smiley either since papa minho is on the way to jakarta , awwwww .... ;) hehe

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of things to say first ...

10.gif

Shinee for winning Music Bank today ...  =D> =D> \:D/ <:-P  :x

I wish at least one of our Minsul crewmates won for the Google Hangout opportunity to talk with Shinee and had the chance to ask Minho. However, we haven't made it as a project so ... better luck next time for us. I wonder what talents we had submitted for us to be chosen??
Maybe a CLEAN GIRL production number  :P:)) =)) =))

SOOOOOO happy that Sulli is more visible now. SPAO vids, posters, Oh Boy magazine cover, me2day update (still hoping for that CB) then now .. screen cap for the very elusive DATV interview. KYAAAAHHH daebak @liana for posting it here. I hope its a sign that the vid might be available very soon. [-O< [-O< ;)

And let me just say noonas, donsaengs, namjas and namdongsaengs .. don't you just admire Sulli's legs??? PERFECT!!! for me.. just take a look ..

63d588b6-9359-468b-9e6e-dc118d42e55e_zps
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgeaHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIu

cr: @liana

{TRANS} 130308 Minho's Mobile Site Update
Hello to everyone visiting the fansite.
Have you already listened to the new song 「Fire」 that will finally be released next Wednesday?
It's a Friday where we can hardly wait for the next week, right~ ^^
To everyone who shares that feeling, we present to you an episode from behind the scenes of our music video shooting ♪

jEedFT6.jpg
 The appearance of Director Minho~ ★
Minho finished with the filming of his solo part earlier, so he went to other members who haven't finished yet and pretended to be the director.

That wasn't all, even being an extra!?
AINaF7Y.jpg

Minho blended into the extras and got into the rhythm!

From an artist to a director, and even pulled it off as an extra? The appearance of multi-talented Minho made the staff at the location have a good laugh.

Please look forward to the full version of this music video, which was filmed in such an enjoyable mood ♪

Source/Credit: minoutshine
Translated by: red @ shineee.net 

Guest chellaaa

Nothing beats the ORIGINAL ... CLEAN BOYS!!!!

cr: twitter misterfanguy & @zee sharing at twitter too

For me it looks like the young master diva key is the boss walking inside the house.. And the rest of shinee is his maids moppin the floor hahahahaa

CLEAN GIRL NANANANAANANANA CLEAN GIRL NANANANANANANANA WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

To all Indonesian crewmates

@anggie @cloe @danish2108 @Judith09 @dyurika @finarahmania @Gi-ya @hybird @iamalea @kamilafauzia @menote @parkhyerin @rahmaditamaharani @T2Crazy @zee @zheisya @meheartminsul @zine01 @ssulminho @chellaaa @ermajuls @DingDingDing333 @ajengwoo @craziedayzie @dazzlingshock @phyeqa25 @keciltann

Shinee and most especially our Minho will be on their way to you. I hope that to those who can attend and watch the show tomorrow do have fun, enjoy and please do share your experience here like what @alexandralim did when she showed the pic of Minsul to Minho.  ;):D
We don't mind if your experience is from the airport only too. :D
If you have a chance you can print our Minsul logo made by @maxstepp.

And @Giya @zee .. don't worry there will always be lots of opportunities for you to see Minho, who knows next time its MinSul together not just one of them. ;) Good luck on your exams @Giya. Be inspired okay??!! @zee i can feel all your efforts and loyalty for Minsul would be rewarded soon. ;) :x

Guest pepperkween

OKAYY youtube is back after being blocked for almost two weeks here in our dorm!!! I CAN FINALLY WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT YOU POSTED!!  :D

Shinee won at Music Bank...Yeay!!!! Congratulation Shineee!!!!!

Sharing Papa Minho gif..hee...he's so handsome...

tumblr_mjalwbXC2m1r52w56o1_250.giftumblr_mjalwbXC2m1r52w56o2_250.gif
tumblr_mjalwbXC2m1r52w56o5_r1_250.giftumblr_mjalwbXC2m1r52w56o6_r1_250.gif
credit : minkissu tumblr

@zee are you sure u can stand to married this guy for only one day??? If I were you..I'll forced him to sign a one-year contract...haha :))

whoa!!!!!! that DATV interview..waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! where is the vid..i need it..i need it..waaaaaa...whomever had that vid..please! please! show yourself... oh video..where are youuuu..y is it so hard to find it...pity us the Minsullians...waaaaaa.... :((

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"Sulli on magazine collection 

cr :ParkMiRi96

:x

Guest kyeoptaminsul

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/399792/love-came-by-surprise-minsul new fanfic that based on flower boy next door drama  :) 

Guest keciltann

hello everyone , hello captain @counsel05 too bad i can't come to the airport or the event T..T because i live in another city even it is not too far but yet far about 3 hour from here hehehe and the worst is i have a class on saturday morning :(( ah college life ruin my weekend time 
for the newbie halloooooooooo :-hand to the birthday buddy happy birthday 
<:-P

guys.. I'm tired.. maybe I've been read 3000+ more tweets today since 5pm to looking for shinee info T.T :)) =))

huhuhuhuu thanks @counsel05, ameen for me and ameen for us.. if we love somebody, whatever we want, all minsullians, if we mean it, surely it will all be achieved .. thanks cha, thank you.. :')) :x :'( >:D<

@tikah hahaha.. after one day with me, minho wouldn't be going anywhere except with me.. coz I'll stole all his pics with sulli as a threat !! :)) =))

Archived