• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

hello guys, i am currently watching WEEKLY IDOL SHINEE.. and then i found this:
357og1y.jpg

its taken from here:200fzwl.jpg

it's jonghyun's card, and there something to do with f(x).. unfortunately they edit that part, so i dont know what are they talking abt fx..
translation anyone???? :)
INTERESTING FACT:
MINHO HAS 2 ADAM'S APPLESbdkef.jpg
no wonder his voice is so low, like it came out from his feet (onew said) =)) =)) =))

Guest keciltann

\m/ i don't know what to say :(( they just AWESOME. MINHOOOOOO AKKKKKKKK :(( please can someone send me a big box gift with minho in that box hahahahaha 
@zee can i have the link ;;) pleaseeeeeee ngahahahaha i have the same problem with you. i promise i'll buy the album later if it sale in indonesia 

Guest Jesiica

craziedayzie

wrote:

»

Morning Chingu~~~<br />

<br />

<br />

From Kyuhyun's twitter:심촹생일 슈주걔, 민달프, sm체육인, beatburger, 콜린, 세광이^^ 어둡지만 즐거운 하루ㅋㅋ<br />

<br />

"simchwangsaeng-il syujugyae, mindalpeu, smcheyug-in, beatburger, kollin, segwang-i^^ eodubjiman jeulgeoun haluk-k"<br />

SMcheyug-in refers to Minho = SM's Athlete, kollin refers to Jonghyun = Jonghyun as Collin in AGD<br />

YAY!!!! MINHO AND MY BIAS CHANGMIN!!!!<br />

and I think he is okay with Jonghyun.. hugged him and TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A KIDDO HERE!beside Minho is Jae Won = Blackbeat's ex-member and currently Beatburger's member and also SM Ent. Performance Director, choreographer for Shinee's Lucifer hmmm i don't know the one next to kyuhyun.. another Beatburger's member maybe

=))=))

lovelyrainy said: zee said: I know this is an illegal thing... but I dont have a credit card to buy it via online... but I still want to buy their album then (so many shawols said if their chapter 2 album is better) and I still waiting for it...

for those of you who want to download the mp3s of this album for free, just send me a PM for the download link.. :)>-

@zee let me go to jail with you together...mwuahahahahaha...if its Shinee's dorm...its not a jail...that's heaven....hahaha :))

@zee @ajengwoo @dazzlingshock...here's the download links...but promise me you'll buy d album ya....heee...we need to support the boys hardworks okie? :))

http://k2nblog.com/album-shinee-dream-girl-the-misconceptions-of-you-the-3rd-album-chapter-1/#more-25573

hey guys...just wonder...anyone knows the best place to buy korean cd online...i know dvdheaven offers best price but the shipping is just crazy!!!!  apart from yesasia, ebay....any other site that you know?

Archived