♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest cuteracheal

i have to confess something,, Now im in my office and play hide and seek to lurk on my fav thread forever, can't resist to visit this forum. Hope my senior lecture don't caught me :P
You know, my friends already get Minsul poison from me, and whenever we met up, our disscussion is all about Minsul, and she make an analysis (especially about their body language) from every video-picture-etc which I gave her. And she said, "This couple dating, im sure about it". Thanks God i have friend who has same idea with me (with all Minsullians i mean) :D. We are Minsul Addict! <:-P
And I think I should influence my staff and the others to start like Minsul,,, but i don't know why I can't influence my sisters to watch TTBY,,, argh,, this is so frustated! I'll very happy if I could spazz and comment about this couple with my sisters. Please wish me luck to persuade my sisters,,, 
@liana thanks for pictures!! oh my, Sulli is soooo beautiful and that SHINee's nylon photo, *dies* Minsul is soooo adorable...  :D  
ok, have to back to work, bye!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@liana sorry for my awful Englishthat it is will Appear on KBS-1TV Love Request?

Girls, taemin said that if a woman appears in the MV...... OMO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

If she is not sulli, I hope SM choose non-SM artist for this MV... lol so everyone never get hurt... =))

Hi Minsullians chinguu...
@liana waaaaa.....Sulli noomu yippeuda....Her skin are flawless..so envy of her...thanks liana for that awesome pic...aaahhhhh... :x :x :x
and for the nylon pic....WOW! WOW! WOW! Agree with @lovelyrainy how short is their shorts???? thank god it was taemin sitting on the floor...If its Minho... I bet all the noonas and donsaeng in this thread will faint and died over and over again....... :P And all the photo editor will try their best to edit the N word that blocking Minho...urm...watever part you wanna called it ...mwuahahahahaaha :)) =))

Finally all the entries are IN. Now we are inviting everybody from crewmates to lurkers and visitors of this thread and even Minsul shippers outside this forum to cast your votes for our our official Minsul logo/watermark. 

Here is the link:
http://polldaddy.com/poll/6903029/

Deadline is February 23, 2012. So what are you waiting for ...
vote_now_new_copy.jpg

Just click on each logo on the poll site to enlarge the image.

Archived