• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syazieyzaidi

Hello guys! Chapter 2 is up. and i'm sorry for the late update. and yeah, it might be boring but i will try as hard as i can to improve in the future. ^^ hehe  :-*

Guest parkhyerin

I'm imagining that papa Minho and mama Sulli have a special Dinner tonight, just two of them, in a romantic restaurant and with romantic music . and they do some...oh wait,much :-*  Woahhhhhhh !!!!!!! =P~ 

Guest lyna1430292075

This one :) I actually love their friendship! Its really cute plus I love onew so much :x But seriously tho, where the heck is minsul pictures!!! ~X(
285341_482440441805369_1888999232_n.jpg

Guest chellaaa

This one :) 

I dont know why but i found this pic very sweet :x remember dubu leader is sulli's bro-in-law lol.. :D but it'll be best if sulli paired with mino :(

This one :) I actually love their friendship! Its really cute plus I love onew so much :x

yup. thanks. but they look like friends right. like oppa n dongseang. #:-S

sulli, better be careful that's my onew oppa X( (and several other minsullians) you're touching. =))

lovelyrainy said: Hell yeah, I'm glad that they mentioned our contries' names. Mine is Vietnam and Minho mentioned about it. Luckily he didn't come here, or he'd definitely have no holiday at all.
And these guys at their dorm are the true meaning of KIDS. As I notice, Onew's luggage is the most tidiest ( or just me think that?), aw, always my ideal type :x
Thanks @Liana, you made my day

Guest tenzeronine

lyna said: This one :) I actually love their friendship! Its really cute plus I love onew so much :x But seriously tho, where the heck is minsul pictures!!! ~X(
285341_482440441805369_1888999232_n.jpg

Guest ravissant

lyna said: This one :) I actually love their friendship! Its really cute plus I love onew so much :x But seriously tho, where the heck is minsul pictures!!! ~X(

Guest chellaaa

Hahaha i found the comments very funny at some of pics..

SULLI-KEY:

"Awww so sweet sulli with mom in law"

"Aww their friendship so cute"

"Shinee effects"

etc etc ...

SULLI-ONEW:

"They are so sweet"

"Sulli with leadernim"

"Shinee effects"

SULLI-JJONG:

"Did jjong stand on a box???"

"Waaa i miss shinee effects interaction"

SULLI-MINHO:

*forum exploded with unlimitted pages*

*all 'people at the forum' died and re-alive that day*

"MINSUUULLLL!!!!!"

KRYSTAL-TAEMIN:

"Yep! Thats right girl! Thats ur boy.."

"Aww taestal my fave otp after minsul"

"Yep taemin stay with krystal, krystal stay with taemin.. I <3 MINSUL"

KRYSTAL-MINHO:

"THAATT richard simmons!!!!"

"STAY AWAY FRM MINHO!!! MINHO ONLY FOR SULLI!!!"

"I love seeing their FRIENDSHIP. MINSULMINSULMINSULMINSUL"

"Krystal with bro in law, MINSUL<3"

=)) =)) =))

Guest chellaaa

lyna said:

This one :) I actually love their friendship! Its really cute plus I love onew so much :x But seriously tho, where the heck is minsul pictures!!! ~X(

I like this photo but I notice that Sulli is not really smiling unlike onew who looks so cute with his smile, another thing is that I think etude is kinda wrong they should put minho with sulli since it's "etude house best of best" and our "MinSul is the best of the best"♥♥♥

ps. I love onew too.♥

Best of best might be because Sulli is the leader out of sullikrystal.. And onew is the leader of shinee :)

Dont worry :) we know etude is more to minsul :x

Archived