• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

chellaaa said: leeteuk & eunhyuk talking about idols secretly dating each other on happy togetheredit: oh sorry.. i didnt finish watching the vid.. theres some part where eunhyuk talking abt his ex girlfriend who is also an idol.. and cheating on him with another idol.. because the girl sent the wrong sms to eunhyuk.. about sending handsign during performance.. so idol date and show affection to each other with showing handsign.. hmm.. im wondering whether minsul did that too :x :x :x

Guest gujilgujil

nislatif said: since Mama Sulli is graduating and her graduation studio photo just came out, lets see Papa M's graduation photos too :)

308fmdg.jpg
15ppobl.jpg

cr Official Shinee thread

why are their graduation photos so pretty?? why are they so pretty in their graduation photos? i dared not look at my own graduation photos :(( :(( :(

Guest ravissant

@jaysay what a wonderful story you have there about your brother's interaction w/ A&B. I have faith in our MinSul & I really do hope that they're indeed dating secretly. That's why I'm on a mission these days to watch & analyze their interactions from fancams & boy have I found a treasure trove of them! I love the subtle stares & smirks they show to each other!!! MINSUL IS LOVE indeed!!!! :x

Guest ssulminho

@dazzlingshock i don't there's a minimal amount of money bcs they said that it's up to us :D

I want to donate but still confused withe the amount of money :s

@zee LOOOOL please don't take Minho away from Sulli, if you take Minho away i swear the fanboys of Sulli will take over her later on :P

Guest ravissant

zee

wrote:

»

Timnat2010 said:<br />

<br />

Timnat2010 said:<br />

<br />

130205 Kiss the Radio  CN Blue cut<br />

Kyuhyun complained that Jonghyun (CN Blue), who was originally Kyu-line chingoo, was so close with Jonghyun(Shinee) that Kyuhyun, Changmin(TVXQ) and Minho(Shinee) were jealous.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

kyuhyun, changmin and minho are very unhappy because jealusy with jonghyun cnblue closeness with jonghyun shinee...<br />

just a friendship jealousy and they're look very unhappy, what should happened with minho jealousy with jonghyun-sulli then?<br />

waaahahahaa, the war now already begin..

=))

<br />

<br />

minsullians, please to be minho armies.. prepare your guns, guys!!

:))B-)

Guest ravissant

You're welcome @lyna. Sulli was so cute & funny here. Everyone laughed at her answer when that white lady asked her in gibberish Korean 'how are you?' Her answer was 'I'm pineapple.' :D
@Timnat2010 I can't wait to see that HD vid you posted. And you're right. Who wouldn't be touched by Minho's reassurance? :x

happychu said: nislatif said: Off topic @jaysay A is with B?? Wowwwwwwww i love it!! She deserves someone as good and gentle like him! On topic Waaaaaa sulli so pretty in that uniform! Her face just glows! :x :x papa m must be so proud of her :)

Guest Dasha1430292074

Hi everybody :D
Do you want to hear a song "Taeyeon (snsd) - Closer"(from TTBY)  in the russian version?
But actually I don't sing very well (So do not judge me harshly), but I think you will be interested to hear the foreign version of the song.
If you want to listen to, let me know. And then I'll publish it here.

Dasha said: Hi everybody :D
Do you want to hear a song "Taeyeon (snsd) - Closer"(from TTBY)  in the russian version?
But actually I don't sing very well (So do not judge me harshly), but I think you will be interested to hear the foreign version of the song.
If you want to listen to, let me know. And then I'll publish it here.

Archived