• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

flamingshawol said: counsel05 said: May i know who has an FB, tumblr, twitter or any other social media site account?We need help to disseminate our polls for the Minsul tagline project and it would be nice if Minsul shippers who are not members of this thread can go to the link posted above so they can also vote and be aware of this project.Capt. @flamingshawol can you do us a favor and post it at FB. as for the rest of crewmates totally appreciate if you post it in your blogs if you have any .. so we can disseminate the information.
Thanks for the help and let's spread the love. :x

@bananadana @craziedayzie thank you for posting the lovely pics of Minsul but i request that if you intend to post more than 3 pictures which are of big size, can you please resize the picture a little smaller so it would not slow down the page due to big files uploaded in the same page. :)>-;)

And please avoid/refrain or minimize quoting pics particularly if you don't take reference of it in its entirety. If really necessary to quote make sure to resize it by using firefox browser. Friendly reminder to a avoid spamming our forum and to speed up the loading of page.

Thank you.

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[TRAILER] 2013 f(x) For HunanTV Spring Festival On Feb 4th
cr: forsongqian1

Guest bananadana

counsel05 said: @bananadana @craziedayzie thank you for posting the lovely pics of Minsul but i request that if you intend to post more than 3 pictures which are of big size, can you please resize the picture a little smaller so it would not slow down the page due to big files uploaded in the same page. :)>-;)

Thank you.

I'm watching TTBY AGAIN.
Love Minsul's chemistry
Love In your eyes
They're just so perfect together.
For all ppl who doubt Minsul
Why did they choose Sulli and Minho? Not anyone else? Especially Sulli, right from the beginning, she's not the perfect choice and after watching this drama, I have to agree :)). She's cute, she can act but she's definitely not match with a sporty girl like Jae Hee.
So why did they choose Minsul? ;))
There's a reason
You know what I mean ;))

lovelyrainy said: counsel05 said:

lovelyrainy

said: Happy birthday @kyeoptaminsul :x, enjoy your day and have a great time with your beloved ones 

Dear @puppy8888 and @bananali, thanks to you, last night I dreamed of Onew's bottom :|. Don't misunderstand me, I dreamed of his whole body but it automatically focus on his bottom. He was in a gameshow and the accident happenned, he fell and his pants ripped, and he was wearing

a white underwear with animated ducks and chickens and elephants prints

=))

Guest nislatif

jaysay said: beth0826 said: been quite a while since i posted here, but i never fail to visit this thread  but i just wanted to share this to everyone!  minsular spotted! both have puma track shoes.  i always thought that minho's gray one's were a pair of converse the ones thought similar to sulli's but this time it really is similar but in different colors.
ctto
15207345510E4195398FA4lG3vnkT.jpg

Archived