• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choielle

the black cap and the shirt painted with black and white stripes... hmmmm, it seems that our couple likes black... black represents darkness in which "SOMETHING" can be HIDDEN. ergo, Our OTP hides something.. a SECRET RELATIONSHIP maybe?????? :))

Asdfghjkl. MINSUL IS REAL. MINSUL IS LOVE :x

@counsel05 @flamingshawol.. i posted on april bae's as well as MinSul FB.. ;)

@bananadana.. it happens to me all the time..when u r on idle mode for a few mins the system will sort of make ur name disappear frm the list..but when u click the soompi comment buttons..awesome lol n insightful or make a new post again, ur name will be back on the who's online list.. so if u see a user not online it does mean he or she is totally nt online.. yeap..;)

Guest bananadana

some more...
13207345510E4194384BBD
15207345510E4195398FA4
27207345510E41983B2A95
cr: sulli94net
aah, she's always either holding her phone or texting with it. :D
... btw, the subject where these pics were under said: 130203 인천공항 출국 I'm so curious yeah~ 명탐정 썰록홈즈 오셔따~     "130203 Incheon airport departure I'm so curious yeah - Detective Sherlock Holmes, according to O'Shea"             - translated by google chrome
I'm so curious yeah :))

Guest choielle

nislatif said:

bananali said:

@atqh_knn... my dear sis... Here's me wishing u a ...May u succeed in ur future endeavours... and may u be surrounded with love from family n friends....  >:D< >:D< :-bd :-bd

Sis! Why do you always post food??! Ice cream. Cheese. And now cupcake. Warghhhhhhhhhhhh bad bad banana!! ~ :D

alamak @nislatif sis..MinSul always make me think of food la.. can't help it.. I'm a foodie.. muahahahaha... n hey I'm not bananali  for nothing!  =)) =)) :P

@bananali sooo hungry, I want some sweets... can you send me a virtual food??? Kekeke =))

Konnbanwa mina-san!!!

Guest beth0826

been quite a while since i posted here, but i never fail to visit this thread  but i just wanted to share this to everyone!  minsular spotted! both have puma track shoes.  i always thought that minho's gray one's were a pair of converse the ones thought similar to sulli's but this time it really is similar but in different colors.
ctto
15207345510E4195398FA4DP9TCj0.jpglG3vnkT.jpg

bananali said:
@bananadana.. it happens to me all the time..when u r on idle mode for a few mins the system will sort of make ur name disappear frm the list..but when u click the soompi comment buttons..awesome lol n insightful or make a new post again, ur name will be back on the who's online list.. so if u see a user not online it does mean he or she is totally nt online.. yeap..;)

Guest lyna1430292075

beth0826 said: been quite a while since i posted here, but i never fail to visit this thread  but i just wanted to share this to everyone!  minsular spotted! both have puma track shoes.  i always thought that minho's gray one's were a pair of converse the ones thought similar to sulli's but this time it really is similar but in different colors.

beth0826 said: been quite a while since i posted here, but i never fail to visit this thread  but i just wanted to share this to everyone!  minsular spotted! both have puma track shoes.  i always thought that minho's gray one's were a pair of converse the ones thought similar to sulli's but this time it really is similar but in different colors.
ctto
15207345510E4195398FA4DP9TCj0.jpglG3vnkT.jpg

Archived