• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

me re watching RM...i'm supposed to be in bed rite now..huu...well...can't resist myself...huhu...i found one shot from Minsul....dunno if this has been posted but me tot of sharing it...

12033261.jpg

I love how Sulli and Minho eyes straightly looking at each other...gosh! its like their eyes met there even though its only for a second...still...aaaaahhhhh...my minssul feels.....mmmm :x :x :x

ok chinguu...need to go....good nite @bananali and other crewmates.....Spread the love of Minssul....weee~~~~~ :-h

Guest chellaaa

ok.. here we go again my RM screencaps :) sorry if thiese been posted before :)
20qxuuq.jpgthis is cute how minho peek sulli LOL
9s9vkm.pngand i believe in this picture, his eyes were seeing sulli since yonghwa is right beside him.. (look at those eyes :x )
9gk700.jpgi'm not sure about this one.. try to look at the yellow cirlce.. is it sulli? or cameraman??? well.. if its the cameraman, then MINHO IS LOOKING AT SULLI since yonghwa is at the other door (before jaesuk and gwangsoo chase him) and IT MEANS THEY ARE HIDING TOGETHER :x :x :x
2qdy1x0.jpglast one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA =))

Guest chellaaa

it's 3am here, i need to work at 6am.. BUT I CANT SLEEPPPP!!!!!!!! I'M CRAVING FOR MINSUL  :((
its like an addiction, and i need my MINSUL DOSAGE NOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!
ok just checked etude's video on etude's youtube channel and then i saw TOP COMMENTS.... BOTH MINSUL!!!!! AND ONE OF IT IS MIIINNNEEEE (6march91)!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! 
rldlsi.jpg
and i'm sure the other one is member in this forum too LOL  =))

Guest jhologs

bananali said: chocwenz said: @happychu @stekatta I was reading the thread and your replies were one after another, got me so confused cuz your avatars are so similar, I was wondering why @happychu was talking to herself till I realised it's @stekatta replying!!!! :)) :)) :))
Yesterday was so funny, but really, I think more lurkers are willing to join the FB group since almost everyone has an FB account I'm sure.. Here they'll be more hesitant since they've to create a new account or something, I remember a few mentioning in FB that they're lurkers of this thread (people of the forum :)) :)) ), and they don't know how to make account here :) Well be warned lurkers, we are true MinSuladdicts so expect lots of spazzing :D

Guest jhologs

chellaaa said: ok.. here we go again my RM screencaps :) sorry if thiese been posted before :)
20qxuuq.jpgthis is cute how minho peek sulli LOL
9s9vkm.pngand i believe in this picture, his eyes were seeing sulli since yonghwa is right beside him.. (look at those eyes :x )
9gk700.jpgi'm not sure about this one.. try to look at the yellow cirlce.. is it sulli? or cameraman??? well.. if its the cameraman, then MINHO IS LOOKING AT SULLI since yonghwa is at the other door (before jaesuk and gwangsoo chase him) and IT MEANS THEY ARE HIDING TOGETHER :x :x :x
2qdy1x0.jpglast one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA =))

Guest chellaaa

TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD, SHINee, EXO-K CONFIRMED FOR SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS.

HOW ABOUT F(X)??? SOME RUMOURS SAID F(X) WONT ATTEND.. SM WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEE???!!!! X(

Guest jhologs

@chellaaa I was also looking through YouTube some minutes ago, playing and replaying the 'Papa Minho helps Mama Sulli remove her helmet/gear' video.  I don't know why, but I just suddenly took notice of the number of views for this video, it was 36,075 views!!!  This video was uploaded by humming1209 and out of all the videos in his/her library, this has the most views when it was only uploaded some 4 days ago!!!  The next most viewed video from his/her library (13,920 views) didn't even reach half as much views as our 'helmet/gear' video.  Even the video from when Papa Minho danced the ballroom (chacha) last SBS Drama Awards only had 2,081 views, yep!
humming1209_YouTube_RM_MinSul_views_zps0

What I'm saying is, do all the 36k+ views come from 'the people in the forum?!?'  :-OI think I'm guilty for like 50 views (and still counting) . . . :))

Guest chellaaa

@chellaaa I was also looking through YouTube some minutes ago, playing and replaying the 'Papa Minho helps Mama Sulli remove her helmet/gear' video.  I don't know why, but I just suddenly took notice of the number of views for this video, it was 36,075 views!!!  This video was uploaded by humming1209 and out of all the videos in his/her library, this has the most views when it was only uploaded some 4 days ago!!!  The next most viewed video from his/her library (13,920 views) didn't even reach half as much views as our 'helmet/gear' video.  Even the video from when Papa Minho danced the ballroom (chacha) last SBS Drama Awards only had 2,081 views, yep!

What I'm saying is, do all the 36k+ views come from 'the people in the forum?!?'  :-OI think I'm guilty for like 50 views (and still counting) . . . :))

HAHHAAHAHAHA!!! I have the same thought as yooo!! I'm secretly hoping its not frm us who take around 1000x repeating the video :P but dont yoo worry! Bcos it wont be me!! Hehe bcos everytime i saw new minsul video i always save it in my iphone, afraid that it might be taken down :D so i always keep repeating around 10000000x and counting in my phone!!

AND YEESSS!! I'M HAPPY THAT PPL START TO SHOW THEIR INTEREST WITH URI MINSUL :)

AND OF COURSE!! SINCE THE 'OTHER' VIDEO IS SCRIPTED AND MINHO DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE WANTED TO DO IT, WHERE THE 'MINHO UNDRESSING SULLI' VIDEO IS LIKE BTS AND WITH HIS OWN WILL, HE EVEN TOOK A DEATH GLARE TO JH LOL

chellaaa said:

jhologs

wrote:

»

@chellaaa

I was also looking through YouTube some minutes ago, playing and replaying the 'Papa Minho helps Mama Sulli remove her helmet/gear' video.  I don't know why, but I just suddenly took notice of the number of views for this video, it was 36,075 views!!!  This video was uploaded by humming1209 and out of all the videos in his/her library, this has the most views when it was only uploaded some 4 days ago!!!  The next most viewed video from his/her library (13,920 views) didn't even reach half as much views as our 'helmet/gear' video.  Even the video from when Papa Minho danced the ballroom (chacha) last SBS Drama Awards only had 2,081 views, yep!<br />

<br />

<br />

What I'm saying is, do all the 36k+ views come from 'the people in the forum?!?'  :-OI think I'm guilty for like 50 views (and still counting) . . . 

:))

Guest ravissant

bananali said:

@puppy8888.... Good nite dear.... oh yea... have this been posted?

I think its a compilation of Minho's moments in RM (@zee dear.. I hope me n the others can view ur MinSul compilation video soon.. sniff sniff)

Guest ravissant

I'm finally home from work & the minute I got in I went straight to open my lappy to read the rest of the posts.  Aish!  I was so busy at work earlier that I couldn't join the spazzing here, but managed to steal time to lurk though.  I was cracking up reading @nislatif 's "the people at the forum;" somehow Julius Caesar & Warren G's song "Regulate" came to mind when I read that; @stekatta 's comment on Sulli's heart print tights & no leather wear, followed by @counsel05 's hilarious "post script."  See Noona @counsel05, I didn't nominate you for pervy award for nothing.  Before it was just "p-veins" & "nape," & now leather "things (don't want to corrupt minors here)" too?; & @zee 's annoyance w/ YT.  Aww, zee I haven't even seen your vid. :(  @puppy8888, pls tell your friend what an AMAZING job she did on the siggies!  Simply beautiful!

Archived