[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Because the name as labeled of this broadcast is 조인성&그 겨울 비하인드 스토리 독점 공개 ( JIS & TWTWB NG...)
It appears the broadcast (Drama Digest) mainly focuses on JIS, so I hope after this broadcast, we will have another broadcast focuses on Song Hye Kyo. It's it is possible, right?   [-O<

Guest OreoVampire

Dear,

@sunshine4ever & @freshspring  .. thank you so much. You guys are awesome., feel like home to be here. Those BTS are awesome. I enjoy and going to remember TWTWB, this thread and you guys for all my life.

not forgetting @utkim, she been here alone like a defender these 2 days to keep this place alive.

After world wind war I was so disappointed and popping the whole bottle of Xanax like a maniac.  :-& Now I'm awake, I need to eat more potato soup to get energy to eat more potato soup  :-j   :-bd

thank you too to all windblowers ! keep this thread alive with warm love and friendship between us.  No more war pls  #-o  :-?  \m/

Guest kikay14

Thank you @freshspring and @sunshine4ever for the bts!

Watching it makes me tempted to rewatch twtwb. It is so refreshing that we see all of them in harmony. Even though they were not able to develop romantic feelings, they surely won't forget each other for collaborating in this amazing project. They surely became friends and i hope they will treasure it for a lifetime!

To all of you people here in this thread, it's been an amazing journey and i won't forget all of you! Kamsahamnida!

@kyorean, hiiiii dearie :-h I think the storm has passed. although there is some trouble happening, I'm sure we will never leave this thread, we have so many wonderful memories here together.
@kikay14, you are great, you talk as a good spychology :D

2742013182827404.jpg
2742013183816627.jpg

And the Filming location:
2742013182845737.jpg
2742013182840473.jpg
2742013182835769.jpg
2742013184129225.jpg
naver & dc

Guest park_shindae

the foreheadbutt was the best. hahaha. ahh the bts just showed that they are indeed good friends and very cool with each other. and jis is such a dork, throwing snowballs at everyone. 

@freshspring, thank you... thank you... kamsa hamnida... Arigato gozaimasu... xie xie... Really love the BTS, especially when JIS accidentally bumped SHK's forehead... Hey, you should have kissed it, not bumped it... Haha...

Guest katkat88

Thank you gals for all those awesome BTS clips and captures, so nice to watch them again and again.  
This drama is really beautiful and I think it would be in my top list for a longer time.  

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: @freshspring, thank you... thank you... kamsa hamnida... Arigato gozaimasu... xie xie... Really love the BTS, especially when JIS accidentally bumped SHK's forehead... Hey, you should have kissed it, not bumped it... Haha...

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said: nov6060 said: @freshspring, thank you... thank you... kamsa hamnida... Arigato gozaimasu... xie xie... Really love the BTS, especially when JIS accidentally bumped SHK's forehead... Hey, you should have kissed it, not bumped it... 

KyoRean said: (LOL chingu nov6060, looks like it's only 2 of us on this thread.. don't we have other things to do ?? always lurk around , hv you clean your room? ) @kyorean, don't worry about the room, wang biseo and several maids already clean it up... Remember, we're both still in the rehab center until Mr Kim picks us up to Italy, right?

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said: (LOL chingu nov6060, looks like it's only 2 of us on this thread.. don't we have other things to do ?? always lurk around , hv you clean your room? ) @kyorean, don't worry about the room, wang biseo and several maids already clean it up... Remember, we're both still in the rehab center until Mr Kim picks us up to Italy, right?

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

So I was writing a message on Thursday about the war between us and posted at TWTWB thread as well as JIS's thread. I really was scared that I might be thrown eggs at for writing the message because I was calling us losers in both threads. But I was very surprised by JIS's fans' reactions because everyone there agreed that we were being distracted completely by the Dispatch's news (by the way, I don't hate Dispatch, so please don't assume from my message that I am) and so everyone had stopped writing anymore anguish messages in his thread. I felt grateful also that everyone remained so silent in this thread after that because there were 33 new messages yesterday when I came back to this thread. I was expecting someone would do something to me for being harsh, but used vulnerable words about us.

I was still very nervous, but I had to be here because this thread felt like home to me. I am not sure if it was my message or that the Windblowers had decided to calm down, but it's a nice front for all of us. I just hope they will be like this world wide. Whatever it is, it didn't matter because it happened here that we finally have our peace again and getting back/trying to recover.

I appreciate all of Song Hye Kyo's fans who were not part of the O2 shippers deal for being able to tolerate my message and for being supportive and uplifted this thread. To all O2 shippers who had a change of mind, I just wanted to say your words brought healing into my heart. One reason why I had decided to not ship any couple in real life because I just felt like I had to like 2 of my favorite actors as a couple to like them, so I decided to just get out of the couple ship and ship them by his or herself as I know I can't be in control of their love lives or whatever that they wish to do with their lives. Plus I had always felt disrespectful to my favorite actors/actress if I try to like them together only because they made a great couple. But that's just my opinion about the shipping thing/deal. So maybe we can all learn from this experience that shipping can be very dangerous for some of us.

Getting back on...I'm just chilling and I'm so happy we survived the storm together. Let's do another group hug. I love you all so much. Thank you for being here and going through the tough times with me. <3

I just realized that I loved Jo In Sung, but at the same time I loved all Windblowers and Insungers, too, so it was a difficult journey and I'm so glad all of us have decided to be winners instead of losers to the news that got broken at the wrong/inappropriate time for us. I hope we can all bless In Sung and Hye Kyo for their promotions elsewhere and that their drama will be as successful as it was in Korea.

O2 Couple fighting & Windblowers, fighting!