[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Hello everyone here, who still remembers me ?
Im upset coz of the news which said JIS dating with Kim Min Hee
I dont like Kim Min Hee, yeah, really. In my sight , she is not suitable for him ~ 
At 1st, I love JIS very very much , but after reading this news I dont understand him anymore

I wonder whether JIS likes SHK or not. At interviews, he complimented SHK on her beauty and said his heart vibrated when he looked at her, which is not the truth. He assumed a look of innocence that he wanted to have a GF but the fact he actually has [ Kim Min Hee ] !! 
If he had said that he didnt like SHK and he and SHK simply were friend - but he humed and hawed, we [ shippers ] wouldn't  have had hopes and been so sad thus.
Finally, Good bye O2 couple !

Guest Aigayafu

Wow, so many people in here are immature. If the DVD gets cancelled because you're pulling out over something like this... Well, you're simply going to be on my black list like... forever, just saying ^^" I will still be a fan of JIS, I will still buy and watch TWTWB many times. If anyone had the impression that JIS was flustered when answering question about SHK in the radio interview, you're probably right... You know why? Kim C was the one who introduced KMH to JIS. He must've felt pretty stunned at being asked such a question by someone who knows very well that he's already in a relationship. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, I'm very sorry in advance to all shippers who are shipping in this thread because I noticed that I was being very vulnerable with my words in public. I think those words about trying to mold couple into what we wish them to be is purely opinions and I hope you won't throw eggs at me although I feel like I'm being rude to shippers for commenting those comments. If my words are insensitive and cause you to feel hurt, please pm me and I'll just edit my post. But I have already made known to you the reasons why I no longer ship actors in real life simply because I don't like people to love me for who I am not so I love my favorite actor/actress for who they are and that was my choice to stop shipping couple in real life.

I just hope you won't feel upset because my message was clear as to why  I do not need to analyze the actors and whatever they commented about their lives. But I had to communicate to someone who was angry at Jo In Sung, so I had to be true to what I believed in.

Guest luna1430292398

yeah, I get it again, a stomache because of thinking to much about JIS' behavior. In Sung ah, that winter are you happy because of cheating us successfully?

Guest sunshine4ever

KyoRean said: hanena21 said: guys,think its better if we vent our sadness,misery,anger in the O2 shipper thread...there are lots of fellow O2 shipper there for us to discuss n talking to ... come join us there...

Guest luna1430292398

Øn'Łìfĕ said: luna said: yeah, I get it again, a stomache because of thinking to much about JIS' behavior. In Sung ah, that winter are you happy because of cheating us successfully?

@sunshine4ever : I have read all ur writing here. 
You should be objective to recognize his behavior. He tried to "hum and haw'' when the reporters asked him about SHK and did something in an analogous way as though he likes her . On the other hand, he said at interview that he wanted to have a gf, but the fact he has. 
His feelings is not clear. So that it made us bored and sad, and have hopes 
Btw, where are you from? USA ?

Guest sunshine4ever

Øn'Łìfĕ said: @sunshine4ever : I have read all ur writing here. 
You should be objective to recognize his behavior. He tried to "hum and haw'' when the reporters asked him about SHK and did something in an analogous way as though he likes her . On the other hand, he said at interview that he wanted to have a gf, but the fact he has. 
His feelings is not clear. So that it made us bored and sad, and have hopes 
Btw, where are you from? USA ?

Guest Aigayafu

@Øn'Łìfĕ I don't mean to come off as brute, but clearly you have issues with separating Jo In Sung from Oh Soo. But one thing is clear, when a viewer or fan starts mixing reality with fiction, it's no ones fault but their own. He is in debt to no one but himself and his partner in terms of his relationships. It's really immature to blame him for ruining your fantasy... 

Guest showmewatugot

Hello fellow windblowers! I know everyone here are heart broken from In Sung's dating issue. Yes, I am too T_T

I've been lurking this thread silently since the drama hasn't started yet. (I'm a big SHK fan and was patiently waiting for her next project. Then this drama came that I become really attached of)

I admit I my heart was also broken into pieces when I heard the news about JIS oppa dating because I was wishing his friendship with our SHK would somehow develop into a relationship that unfortunately did not happen :( Now I came to accept the reality and I don't think these hateful comment towards JIS & KMH are necessary. Let's just all respect them as individuals who have a right to love.

Even though I'm being optimistic here with the situation, I don't think I will be re-watching the drama any time soon. My heart won't take it watching JIS being lovable towards my SHK. Its just so different now. I just wish dispatch didn't release this dating news this early when we haven't really completely gotten over this drama yet :(

I'm really crying deep inside. Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Hi All  :-h
Long time No See  ;;)
I was not expecting at all , I will be back to my lovely home   thread  in such a time !!
I was about to finish my night shift by 8:00 am at my time zone , and to kill the time I was reading the comments on the possible revealed couple by Dispatch ! but because last time after too much anticipation by many about the Seoul Sport revealed couple and I was seriously praying in a corner to not be one of those Idols I like , when the exposed couple was totally out of all the expectations , I did not take the Dispatch article this time seriously but was following the news for fun ...
I prepared my simple breakfast , cup of coffee and Cake , around 7:00 am and was about to start having that while reading the news ,,but then!!
Tears filled my eyes ! .. and sure I was shocked as many !! 
I could not read any more , I came back to Soompi JIS thread and expressed my feeling .. then went home , and when I saw mom , I hugged her and kept talking many non sense things till finally she asked , anything happened ?? I said , Mom bear with me today ! I am just confused and do not know how to react as a true fan to that drama and that Oppa ! and I watched with her some of his videos in YT and read more comments and news.. she promised to make me a delicious lunch to comfort me today,  and she is doing now .. 
I am writing these words now while I am starting to be feverish, to record my feeling about the news of this beloved Oppa in this Beloved Home , which kept me warm in that winter with many kind people living here ..
I am not sad because of him being in a relationship , or because she is not the one I shipped him with !! as I did not ship him seriously with anyone.. and not like I am immature fan who dreams someday to be with her Oppa !!!! 
but because I love him , and this news is so much for my little heart to handle ,, it is so fast after his first true comeback since his discharge from the Armey !! It is like .......... I am blaming the timing and angry about it !! why has it to be now ?? when he is at the peak of his Success and in need to promote his work to other countries !! why has it to be now , when still many people reminisce over OS !!!
Excuse my post , dear WB ,, moment of a brokenheart Wangynyeo ..
Edit: I wrote this & posted few hours ago but it has not appeared due to a technical issue happened in Soompi ..I am so thankful to the admin & mod. who helped in fixing this problem ,

Guest katkat88

I'm quite confused why there are so many posters here who were angry at Jo In Sung just because he's in love with another woman.  Come on, it's his life and not yours so he has the right to do what makes him happy.  He's an actor and did his very best to portray his role as Oh Soo in That Winter and and as viewer, I'm contented with that. I'm so sad that there are people who are treating them as if they own them and should do what they want them to do. And I didn't think Jo In Sung lied, he politely said that he admires SHG but he would never ever date her because it would affect their work.  And also, I couldn't understand why there are some posters here who said JIS cheated SHG as if SHG is JIS's girlfriend.  Look, they are just partners in the drama, not in real life. And what about SHG? Don't you think it's unfair for her for drama fans to keep shipping her with JIS when it's very clear JIS has already commitment. SHG is a very beautiful woman and I firmly believe that like JIS she may have also someone she truly loves but just doesn't want to admit because of some immature and delusional fans.  I'm  not a fan of Jo In Sung  nor a fan of Song Hye Gyo but I really do like them both because they're professional actors and really did justice to their respective roles.
I love "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and that's enough.  

Guest sunshine4ever

@wangynyeo thank you so much for your honest thoughts. I cried reading what you wrote. Just wanted to give you a big hug. <3

Guest crazywindblower

i love this drama so much, but for now i think i cannot take rewatching it..it will just break my heart.. :( the spark between O2 couple suddenly disappeared when i tried to watch 1 episode.. :( please lets not blame as well JIS, its not his fault why those photos leaked..although i dont really ship kmh for jis, i just wish it was another actress instead of her..but at the end of the day he choose kmh, so please lets not blame him..i am a fan of jis but i am now taking my time off from him as i really dont like his relationship now, but i truly respect his decision..i cant take the bashing on him as well..i cant blame him if he got hit by the love bug of kmh.. i just wish jis all the best in his career now! he is such a great actor..a top one! an a-list! lets just hope and pray that the promotional tour of twtwb will still be successful despite of this dating scandal of jis! the whole cast and pd team gave their 200% effort to give us a beautiful drama..twtwb still tops my list of my favorite korean drama's i have watched!

Guest bumblinglump

Aww... I understand that most shippers are sad and disappointed. I am myself not a shipper of any couple, just joining the discussion for fun, so it might not be my place to say anything. However, seeing some strong reactions around, I just want to draw your attention to the fact that JIS is also a victim here.

I doubt he is the kind of actor that dropped hints about feelings with co-stars and manipulated viewers for the sake of the drama. Both JIS and SHK showed utmost respect for each other; and on more than one occasion, tried to clear the rumor they were dating. The BTS photos could very well be practice scenes; and if we think they were a bit too close, well they had to be close even when the camera wasn't on to keep the flow of emotions going. SHK even said JIS had to be there in person sometimes for her to get in the right mood for her solo scenes. And what if JIS developed some feelings for SHK? It was only natural. I'm sure all parties involved are professional enough to carry themselves with grace and self/mutual-respect. It's really us fans who over-analyzed everything and wanted so badly for it to happen :) then get overly disappointed. However, it all came down to a matter of interpretation

Although I still question why he would start seeing this lady at the beginning of this year, while being busy filming the drama, I'm sure he would not have wanted it to be revealed this way, nor did he wish to potentially ruin the drama promotion. However, he's not an irresponsible man and might not be bound by any contract with the drama production team to keep his relationships private. Therefore, he'd rather confirm the relationship right now to avoid any complications later on, and of course to acknowledge his new gf, which is what a good man should do. I like this attitude better than just sitting on the fence and letting the un-addressed rumor go wild and fans' speculations pile up. Please don't hate JIS for what seemed to be out of his control.

With this confirmation though, he basically sunk the O2 ship, but at the same time, put OS-OY above JIS-SHK and back into the limelight. I actually gave it a chance and found out watching 'That winter..' again is still as pleasant as ever. I now see them as OS-OY instead of JIS/OS-SHK/OY, and looking back, it was OS-OY that drew me in anyway. I hope you will also give it a try to and stop thinking about the real actor/actress and just get immersed in the drama itself, you will see OS and OY are still there for each other, and no one can break that bond

In a few months/years, things will resume to normal again. and this drama will become another classic. It seems like people still talk about Winter Sonata, Autumn in My Heart, Full House, etc. but none of the couples ended up together in real life anyway? 'That winter the wind blows' deserves that much, and OS-OY deserve our love :) What really matters is that JIS and SHK and the team poured their heart and soul into this drama to create such a beautiful story.