[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kdramafanusa

^ The original Korean article came out before last week's episodes. That's most likely why the phone call scene wasn't included. :)

--

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2283

Kim Beom at filming site of That Winter, The Wind Blows

ff251nde6ur4jzvhoeu6chx.jpg

[by Kang Jung-yeon] Behind the scenes photos of Korean actor Kim Beom at filming site of his drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ were released.

In ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, Kim Beom is playing a charismatic role.

In the released photos, Kim Beom looks charismatic even when drinking water or reading a script. While shooting a scene rumbling with Zo In-sung, he showed fierce feature.

He is showing manly image in the drama. He is showing great acting skill showing mixed feeling of wanting to protect Zo In-sung, his love for Jung Eun-ji, pressure from Kim, and wants to go back to hometown after taking some money from Song Hye-kyo.

The character he is playing is manly but has delicate personality. (photo by King Kong Entertainment)

Write: 2013-03-22 14:01:00 / Update: 2013-03-22 15:02:25

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

@kikay14 i love what your post about how different people's point of view regarding this drama.. That's so true.. I read several blogs or almost anything related to a drama (coz the more I like a drama the more I love to read others thoughts). And as far as I see, there are also who dislike twtwb as many of as love it in here.. 
First knowing it made me sad.. But as I think more, we can't dictate how people feel toward something.. So it wasn't bother me now.. 
What I'm trying to say here.. The more I read your insights and new interesting discovery toward the deeper meaning of this drama, the more I get engrosed with the story and character, now i'm in the place where I totally engrosed with the character and I believe I see what the writer explain in the interview in why she remaking this popular drama.. This is how they fall each other despite the fake sibling relation, and it surprised me to the extend this drama already showed me.. 
I believe this drama will replace my favorite classic melodrama Stairway To Heaven!

The only thing i agree with that blogger abt "too much zoom in face" scene..lol.. I watched This drama with my Ipad since i can watch it anytime, anywhere lol... So it doesn't annoy me a bit, i i even enjoy it coz our O2 couple is way too beautiful ) but if you watch it with a big LCD TV, ithink it would be a problems lolBefore this project, i know nothing abt JIS. I hardly remember his name except sometime he was mention as the most goodlooking Korean actor. For SHK, i watched Autumn in My heart but that show is too sad and i don't remember much. Full House is fun but it's not my cup of tea, and i think her role in that drama didn't require much "skill". " All in" is good but again, her acting was ok. But i always adore her beautiful, and something abt her make her very likable that you can't hate or feel jealous of her beauty, that you feel she is nice and hard working person in real life. 
This drama totally change my views on them. JIS, i'm fall into him too deep now. His future will very bright. His look, his ages and his skill will give him many chances to try in different roles. And i believe this guy is smart enough to pick the right choice in each movie/ drama he will be in. the only problem with him that he is too thin now. Man, comparing him with the first episode you can tell how much weight he lost :( SHK, i'm impressed with her acting and how he control her emotion, how her notcie every little things, and how she and JIS delivery the lines (i bet those lines will be damn cheesy if it is done by other actors lol.. ) as i heard that she put 120% effort for this project. I do think so as i watch how focus she is during filming ( via some bts). And with an actress who spend over a year for 6 mins screen time, it's not sth to surprised. Knowing their choice of movie, i admire them so much. 
From now on, i'm a fan, big fan of them. Thanks to my sister who is crazy abt Kdrama , i helped her downloaded this drama. In a boring Saturday, i decided to take a look because the ost is beautiful and the poster is so "love" even when the man and woman didn't look at each other eyes), and a lot comment from Knetizen at an artical on nettizenbuzz that how amazing the cast and cinegraphy is. I watched it with a very low expectation. After 2 eps, i'm in big trouble. I might lose my job since i can't focus on work, my mind only thinking abt O2. My boyfriend might dump me coz i keep talking how handsome and amazing JIS is, how beautiful SHK . And i set new rule to him: no dating on Wed and Thus lol 

3eps left, i miss them already

Guest Laila085

http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/%EA%B7%B8%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ep-613-review/

Guest kikay14

@utkim @hons_niech thank you.  You know I love this show so much.  This is the first time that I become so engrossed in a show that I even join in forum discussions which is a blessing for I came to love even the people here in this thread.  You all all amazing here, you just don't know how happy I am reading insightful comments, the pictures, news and videos.  I am so pampered here.   :x

Guest malou1310

not only asian who are creazy in love with that novela .EVEN arabs fans are tooo addicted to that winter the window blows best novela ever ...guys take a look  the forums of the drama  http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=1257556&page=32http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=1257556&page=30

Guest park_shindae

rewatching ep13, is really hard. i can feel both character's struggles with their emotions running high. oh soo will leave next episode, so i'm wondering, will he be able to see youngie before the surgery, or will he be back to his gambling days to help jin sung pay the loan and raise the money to redeem himself?

Guest sunshine4ever

jjsweeter0211 said: @sunshine4ever:  I'm so addicted to this drama and I love this thread so much. Everyone is so nice~ I love sharing lots of pics, reading your  wonderful recaps and insights, laughing out loud at the funny posts and simply because I feel happy when I'm here especially on Thursday morning and Friday morning every week since I can't watch the drama live. I think I'm in love with this drama more because of all of your posts. It made me understand every little details and feel more deeply. I can't believe that the drama is going to end soon and I'm certain that I'll suffer from the withdrawal symptoms. 

ok i haven't rewatched this drama and i haven't watched episode 13 with subtitles.  But out of the blue i just remembered in the first episode when OS was reading OY's brother's letter and OS stopped because OY's brother said that OS is a conman and he's asking her opinion about him.  I'm wondering what happened to that letter or did they mention it and I didn't know about it.  I've been so focus with work and other things that I get distracted when I watch the drama.  That's why as much as I don't want the drama to end I'm also anticipating it so I can marathon the whole thing I'm going to have a whole day to myself and only going to get up to get some food or go to the bathroom, like how I did with IMY (oh boy the next day after watching this my eyes were all swollen I had to actually stop because I couldn't take all the crying anymore lol anyways I just went off topic lol)
Do you think that OY will be able to read what her brother said about OS?  I don't think the writer did that for nothing. hayz is it wednesday yet?