[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

in my eyes comparing Kim Tae Hee and SHK , is like what I did between lee min ho and Jang geun suk .. I used to be a huge fan of JGS after Beethoven virus , I have a believe in his ability as an actor , but I did not like after that many of his work choices, on other hand Lee min ho ; showed after his success with BOF a matured side and perfect choices , and u can sens how much he a hard working person more than just talented or a lucky flower boy ! .. for me LMH is like SHK .. with my respect to all of KTH , JGS fans as I do love them as well and every time I tried to check their new works .. 

@wangnyoe funny you mention LMH, he's a big fan of SHG

for me, SHG will always be my number 1 actress, in the beginning I didn't like KTH, especially after stairway to heaven, I thought that she only had one expression when it comes to acting but I think she also has improved a lot, I enjoyed her drama "My Princess" alongside Song seung hun. 
but now back to SHG, I'm truly happy that she's finally getting the recognition she deserves! 

@Gitakawaii Yes, Lee Min Ho's ideal girl is Song Hye Kyo. He mentioned that twice in the past if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully up until now, she's still his ideal girl. and how awesome if they'll have a drama together, a rom-com maybe. But Lee Min Ho, don't be too personal, and keep your hands to yourself. Song Hye Kyo Unnie is for Jo In Sung only.  [-X 

Guest spideysteve

@kikay14
I have known JIS for a very long time (since I first saw him in Nonstop 2) but never paid close attention to his works again until TWTWB. From the airing of first episode people react to his acting differently. His style is very unique, so it's understandable that not everyone would love it (lol the same goes with writer Noh). He reminds me of another actor, Park Shin Yang, whom I admire very much. But regardless of the criticisms on his acting in this drama, I've got to say that he and OS are a great match. I couldn't possibly imagine OS to be played by other people. And his OS fits perfectly well with SHK's OY. A lot of praises have been paid to JIS, but SHK too is essential to the success of OS and OY's dynamic. Because OY couldn't see and because she's a very guarded person, SHK's performance has to be subdued and even more so compared to JIS. Also, since they cannot have eye contact, SHK has to rely on JIS's voice to guide her in her portrayal of OY. For me, that's an excellent team work right there. It showcases the comfort and confidence the two actors have in each other. And gosh I don't know how to phrase this but SHK and JIS share so many similarities in terms of their growth as an actor: their attitudes toward works, their continued challenge of themselves to become better and better, and the ups and downs for the criticisms thrown at them. They both overcome all of these difficulties and become who they are now. I'm really glad and grateful that they work with each other in this drama at this stage of their acting career. Okay, sorry for my ramblings. I just really adore them. :P

@thay
I guess they're from the 7 minute preview.

Guest kikay14

from softy again, translation of JIS and MC beating scene BTS
It starts when JIS and the crew laugh. off camera the actor who plays Moo chul yells “why are you like that – the more they see you get hit it’s so cool”
they rehearse the kicking scene so MC tells the director: I cant do stuff like this well (using my feet to kick) if you just make it safe here (the part where he has to kick JIS on the ribs)
they film the crying scene where Soo begs MC to save young. the two actors watch the monitor and MC says “looking at it – the first take was good for the front and back parts” then JIS and him both agree the second cut was good for the middle part. JIS asks worriedly “I didn’t look funny right?” (meaning when he did his crying take) so the guy playing MC says “not at all-not at all.” someone else says “is that the problem?” MC reassures JIS: it was sad.
Judging from his interviews I knew this actor playing Moo chul has a really kind heart and would have a difficult time filming this “beat up Oh Soo” scene but I had no idea to this extent. the poor guy was afraid to kick JIS by accident. Guess he isnt used to stunt scenes. JIS is so cute that he worries that he might have looked funny during his crying scene – when this is probably the scene that is going to earn him some drama acting awards and nomination

credit:http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e11/comment-page-2/#comment-55611
@spideysteve ITA, the only exemption of JIS is that he had critically acclaimed movies prior to hiatus compared to SHK.  So people have set different expectations from both actors.  High five to you for I see many similarities of these two actors.  They complement each other.

白昼拂晓 from baidu bought the magazine because of TWTWB

c83d70cf3bc79f3d49c9de3.jpg

Translated by flossie:

Jo In Sung

Love you just like how everyone needs oxygen

Despite leaving the small screen for quite a while, Jo In Sung is still the prince in everyone’s heart. And once again, fall in love with him because of his role as Oh Soo in “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

class="core_title_txt" title="☆20130317【讨论】哈。。有没想我一样为了那冬而买这期的Easy。" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 42.98611068725586px;"

Guest xinabu

From BTS video, the guy acting Moo Chul was so cute!

Thanks gals for al the videos! I was laughing reading all the comments here and my mom was asking why :D

@kdramafanusa - Thanks for posting that video of JIS winning best actor for "A Dirty Carnival". I haven't seen that one (although I heard he's brilliant in it) but just watching him accept the award, I teared up. You guys need to STOP making me cry with all these MV's and clips! 
tumblr_m6kizrxCJe1qmo25e.gif

Oh, the spoiler thing still isn't working? :-w
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! 
After reading Softy's translations of both previews, I'm happy it appears things are coming out in the open this week. It looked like Jang confronted both Soo and Evil Wang. I also loved that OY told Evil Wang she won't need her anymore. *kekeke* YES - please kick this monster out of your house and life! Sad that Doctor/Noona told OY she wouldn't recommend surgery. Everyone needs to prepare tissues and hold on - this week is gonna be bumpy. 
tumblr_lq2zqgwtIe1r1cjwuo1_400.gif

Guest kikay14

@tessieroo  A Dirty Carnival is a must watch if you don't mind gangster movies (this is a gangster movie but with a heart).  Maybe you will understand us why we are raving at JIS' acting here.
It's so different without you here, it becomes warm and lively everytime you show up. :-*
edit:  maybe the reason is I totally love your avi and siggy!  I miss that guy so much!  JHW, jjang!