[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest luluwannagohome

jl08 said: The only thing I'm sad and I forgot to say is that he's eager to shed his Oh Soo's image. That's so sad. But since his love style is similar to Oh Soo and SHK has fallen in love with Oh Soo character, you put 2 and 2 together, it means SHK loves JIS? :) As for JIS, we have seen the tender glances that he threw her in TWTWB. So in summary, Oh Soo and Youngie happy  ending will translate into a happy ending for JIS and SHK. Logical and Magical. :) :x :\"> :\"> :\"> :-* :-* :D:))

Guest luluwannagohome

sunshine4ever said: luluwannagohome said: Hold on! Anyone still remember the BTS stills of OY sitting in front of the office desk, with LMH standing next to it and SW and LJ in the same room???
Where the hack did that scene go????

The only thing I'm sad and I forgot to say is that he's eager to shed his Oh Soo's image. That's so sad. But since his love style is similar to Oh Soo and SHK has fallen in love with Oh Soo character, you put 2 and 2 together, it means SHK loves JIS? :) As for JIS, we have seen the tender glances that he threw her in TWTWB. So in summary, Oh Soo and Youngie happy  ending will translate into a happy ending for JIS and SHK. Logical and Magical. :) :x :\"> :\"> :\"> :-* :-* :D:)) siercute said: "in the last scene,when i looked at song hye kyo's eyes, my heart fluttered" - JIS
awwwww..I really loved the scene too..when they finally have an eye contact..so full of love..I don't know but when I saw that scene, I'm seeing JIS and SHK..not OS and OY..oh my!..I'm such a shipper!! :x
thank you @sunshine4ever, @khxy, @sooyoungdaebak, @luluwannagohome and to everyone!..If I could only mention you all :D
luluwannagohome said: I've uploaded the zip file of ALL the pics (128P) released today from JIS's interview.
Compiled by @tomato55 from insungchina.comhttp://www.mediafire.com/?7yp9oecye86otj2

There may be some repetitive ones.Happy downloading!!

Guest marlin

look at the way he check her out :D

;);););););););););););););););););););););););))   54233273.4.jpg    

ch_1365202984_384685374_0.jpg   :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

Just like you, I am also very happy, Hye Kyo
Such simple words yet tender words.... and  they make me happy.. whahahahahaha.. it's like he is proposing to her... whahahha.. delusional....Some may not like the tot of Hye Kyo and JIS together gether... but I love the tots....... 

I always feel that she was dumped sorry for the harsh words... but that what I feel... not once but a few times... Poor SHK ... and those malicious rumors that always 'follows' her. Some ppl rather see her not having relationship at all (if he's not someone from their approved list).... 
And it is very sad to think that the fans that might be the reason for all the breakup.... and fans also could be the reason that hindered her from having a relationship.... not with JIS .. but with any guy.....
It's sad to think that she has to build a wall around her heart just to satisfy fans....... and funny that this kind of thing only happen to certain celebrity.
Just like the wrap up party... I am sure she would want to spend last time with the production staff... celebrating their success (although it did not reach 20% ... but it is the no one spot for wed-thurs slot) ...  
Anyway .. I am happy that JIS and SHK got the chance to work in the same project.... I am so glad for this 16 precious hours... and I will treasure it for a long long time... they may not end up in real life... at least they have a happy ending in reel life... may it be one of the best memory of SHK and JIS ...
May God bless them.. and I will always pray for her future.... who know with enough ppl praying for her to end up with JIS .. it might just come true.... :D
SHK .. god bless you girl... you have hurt enough.. forget about others.. to hell with the fans... just do what you think the best for you.... and for those that hurt you... may karma bite him in the richard simmons... kekekkekekeke

Guest kikay14

guys I saw this post by nino in shk thread and i hope someone can translate this 조인성, "송혜교 여자로써 매력있다", because when I googled it this was the translation "Jo In Sung, "Song Hye-kyo is attractive as a woman."
this is the article:  thanks to nino in shk thread
http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201304061550493&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

my shipper spirit used to feel bad when reading SHK's interview
but now reading JIS's interview, i feel so good \:D/
the way he talks about her is so sweet. i smell sth fishy here =D>
he said when OY looks at his eyes, his heart fluttered :-? ok, why do you say that your heart fluttered, insung shi??? instead of saying that, u can say you feel like u r OS and that his heart fluttered, not yours  [-X after mentioning OY looking at his eyes, he immediately changed from OY into SHK that looking at his eyes???? is he trying to say when SHK looks at him, his heart fluttered :x
OMG so so sweet !!!!
i rarely ship a couple on-screen to date 4 real and once i ship them, the possibility of them to date for real is so so high. For example: ROBSTEN. i used to ship them so hard after watching Twilight. at that time, many people said it's impossible cuz Kristen already had a BF and they looked so distance on the red carpet as well as Kris seemed to avoid Rob everytime they appeared on scene. But i still believe there's sth going btw them, cuz i can see the "chemistry" which i think it's so special,hard to explain n it's sth only people who r in love can have.
i did ship BiKyo in the past. though both of them have never announced that but i know for sure they used to date. i can see the chemistry btw them.it's obvious.
I've watched many K-dramas and rarely ship any couple, no matter how good their drama is. i dont ship BinKyo cuz i dont watch their drama, and i also thought maybe the dating btw BinKyo is just for PR the drama so i dont believe its real (i'm sorry BinKyo shipper)
But watching TWTWB, i see the chemistry btw JIS-SHK. i dont know how to describe but the chemistry btw them is so special n they remind me of Robsten a lot. SHK is shy as Kristen and JIS is funny, cheerful, talkative, always smile just like Rob. the way JIS looks at SHK, the way he talks about her, everything is super sweet \m/  Robsten used to hide the info about their relationship, used to pretend to ignore each other. that's just a way to hide the fact they r dating n i believe the same process is happening btw JIS-SHK
one more reason i ship this couple so hard is becuz i believe they met this time in this project is FATE. they've known each other for a long time, but it's the 1st time they have chance to work, to get to know each other. Since both now are mature and have enough experiences in life, i hope they will have a happy ending together in the end   :-bd

jjeennyy19 said: "It's difficult to act in this drama,every scenes is hard especially those with emotional scenes.Especially in episode 15, when i opened up about my feelings to Hee Sun over soju,when i read the script my tears just flowed uncontrollably.The last scene is not a dream,Director said two of us can start all over again at a fairytale like place,so we picked somewhere that is most beautiful.When Oh Young looked at me for the first time,my heart fluttered.Because Song Hye Kyo has never looked at me before,so at that moment i felt really good."
Ahhhhhh!!!!Will Jo In Sung turned to be like Won Bin who is my ultimate ship wrecker???? :\"> :P
I'm 8 pages behind once again... 8-|  :D

JIS said when he likes some1, he will make the first move for sure, if the partner rejects, he will make another try. If the second one fails, he will give up. So dun worry, if he like SHK, he will not let her go lol... So far, non of his answer abt SHK disappointed me lol, I love it actually. the way he say is really sweet.
 Actually I'm happy that they saved the "look into my eyes" for the last. Coz it means if they fall for each other, it's more like they're themself than the character. keep praying this winter the winds bring SHK and JIS together :D

Guest marshmelliey

bunbun2391 said:
But watching TWTWB, i see the chemistry btw JIS-SHK. i dont know how to describe but the chemistry btw them is so special n they remind me of Robsten a lot. SHK is shy as Kristen and JIS is funny, cheerful, talkative, always smile just like Rob. the way JIS looks at SHK, the way he talks about her, everything is super sweet \m/  Robsten used to hide the info about their relationship, used to pretend to ignore each other. that's just a way to hide the fact they r dating n i believe the same process is happening btw JIS-SHK
one more reason i ship this couple so hard is becuz i believe they met this time in this project is FATE. they've known each other for a long time, but it's the 1st time they have chance to work, to get to know each other. Since both now are mature and have enough experiences in life, i hope they will have a happy ending together in the end   :-bd

Guest park_shindae

if i'm writer nho, i would be bothered by the after effects of my script to the actors. hahaha. both of them are stating they're having a hard time letting go of their respective characters, and jis is seriously having withdrawal. i wonder how writer nho feels about what's happening to the leads. JIS interviews seem interesting. Hopefully, it will be translated soon.