[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest park_shindae

hmm, it depends on the viewers. but here is my interpretation:
youngie did see. oh soo lived but not with JS and HS. HS said to bring lamb's ear when they visit oh soo, well, he does have the lamb's ear in the resto. it's a happy ending for me. 
i don't know. maybe some would interpret it all as a dream, but the final scenes are more leaning towards reality, not youngie's dream. their previous conversation said, when the surgery is successful let's meet again, so i think it is the again.

Yea, it's a happy ending but to be honest, kinda anti-climax after the wonderful start of the drama. The kisses were....well....not up to expectations from both of them. I don't know what to say about the finale except that the end was too rushed.

so i havent watched it but already know whole episode (thans to ou guys:))but i'm bt confused here.. -ji sung-hae sun talk about giving flower,,doesnt it mean os is dead-oy get her sight back or not?-what about js-os relationship in the end-how about mr.kim-js agreement beforei cant wait until tommorow for subs

THIS DRAMA IS SO PRETTY IT HURTSI AM GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH THIS EPISODE AGAIN :D

I hope everyone enjoyed my recap/translations ^^ Thank you for dealing with my emotional instability heh love you all :x

@chrissy96, Thank u!!! We did most def enjoyed your recap!!! Muchas gracias.

Thanks go out as well to all the other Windblowers who contributed to the live recap. Could not think of a better way to watch the last ep, then with all of you on this thread.

I'm so happy about the ending!!! Now I know it's going to be a good...nice great day. LOL. What a beautiful ending to an amazing and beautiful drama. Soooo happy.

Off to work but I look forward to coming home and reading all your wonderful thoughts.

Did I say, I was happy? :). Thank you writer-nim for an awesome final ep.

jjeennyy19 said: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????????????????
NOT ENOUGH HAPPY SCENE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER PUTTING US THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN WRITERNIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY, WHY, WHY????????????????????????
SO CRUEL!!!!I need more lovey dovey scene of JIS and SHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X( X( X( X( X( ~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest szufontana

I am really sorry to burst all your bubbles. Am a great fan of this drama and watched it live streaming. This line is the clicher:HS and JS are having a good time. "You know we gonna visit OS tmr. What flower do you think is good for visiting him?", HS asks.

Oh Soo died. It was all her imagination. It explains the bleary images.

Have the final ep finished yet? I shouldn't watch your posts now becos I'm waiting for the link to download. Please mention me when you have the link, so I can see it immediately. ^:)^  Thank you in advance.

Yang Huyk Joon profile photo on his twitter :*   :*   :*
34201321181339.png
342013211821510.png

Pleaseeeee, help me :(

weeeehoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
It's a great happy ending windblowers! Now we can celebrate!!
oie31613516j3bt1cn.gif

I didn't understand the whole story... thanks to you all here... the great live recap of windblowers.. I'm happy again.. screaming in the middle of the night... running like I hit a jackpot oie3124253o8k13wqa.gif

This is the best ending.. and it's gonna be my number one all time fav drama... thank you so much PD Nim, writer Noh and all staff... You guys are fantastic.. 
oie3124826pqs2feeq.gif

even without subs, I definitely give this story a
oie312322jt11suob.gif

yes... a 10/10... 
I'm gonna miss SHG-JIS... I hope that they will have another great project in the future..  [-O<
to the awesome windblowers... you guys are daebak!!  ^:)^

I love the last scene,but I guess this drama needs 1 more episode to make everything clear..Another note is,why do I feel only JIS do the hardwork at kissing scene?SHK seems not kiss properly in order to express the feeling of the scene..

Guest modern_mum

you gals are so fast.. i cant even catch up with reading....

happy with the ending....

gonna rewatch the entire drama all over again...

Aigayafu said: Well, the blurriness is probably so we can get a glimpse of how OY's vision is now. I'm guessing Lawyer Jang and Wang helped him, witness protection/new identity etc. Since he'd had contact with Wang. Jin Sung wouldn't possibly be able to live with himself if he killed his hyung. 
Edit: In my personal opinion, the dialouge between OY and OS was way too detailed for this to be a dream or "afterlife". And why bother going through that whole meet-up for visually impaired if it wasn't real?