[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest malou1310

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Singapore Is in Love with “That Winter, The Wind Blows”that-winter-the-wind-blows.jpg

On March 13, SBS’s current drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” started to air in Singapore. The first episode was a huge success as it exceeded its target ratings of one percent.

It is considered unusual for a drama to be broadcasted overseas before it ends in Korea. Even more amazing is the high ratings on its first episode.

An official from the drama production commented, “’That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was sold to Singapore early on. With huge stars like Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo, the response from the fans in Singapore was amazing. Following their wishes, we have decided to air this drama starting March 13.”

He continued, “We did not expect the ratings to be this high. With increasing ratings, we believe that this drama will reignite the hallyu craze in Asia.”

Meanwhile, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” is already planned to be aired in various other Asian countries including Japan.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/21/singapore-is-in-love-with-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

Guest je_amourx

@jjsweeter0211, while I appreciate you posting pictures/scenes from the drama, I think in respect to other viewers, it'd be best if you put them in spoilers due to 1) for whose who have not seen that episode 2) heavy picture overload, just my 2 cents. 
I have to applaud the subbing team at Viki for their oustanding quick subbings! I feel so spoiled, hehe.