[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks so much @jordi for dropping off rating for us. Gosh, I am not even actors/cast/crew of this drama but I was just so nervous lol.

I hope episodes 4-5 will maintain good ratings as well. I was having some free time and was watching (thinking) that I'll just watch for 1/2 hour, oh my, next thing you know I went to Viki in my tablet and finish episode 3. lol. This drama is sooooooooooo addicting. I'm hooked. I'm so thankful to SBS for releasing 3 episodes and for Viki subbers for subbing it so fast. All 3 episodes are already out on Viki. So awesome.

Also TWTWB is out for episodes 1-2 at DramaFever:
https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4216/1/That_Winter%2C_the_Wind_Blows/?ap=1

Check it out, everyone....hope you can watch it. DF provides good subs.

^
True but since this is Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo and everything about the opening episodes has been perfect and on-point.
I´m just hoping the Korean audience will stay faithful to SHK and JIS and thus supporting this drama.

Also IRIS II have A LOT of expectations they´ll need to live up too, and even as a fan of season1 I doubt they can live up to the expectations.
I was even surprised by the many comments left by netizens how they expected too much but it didn´t turn out that great, and they watched TWTWB without any expectations yet it amazed them so much. So yeah I´ll have hope and pray for this drama to do good. I think toward the middle or end with JIS intense acting and the storyline reaching it climax I think it could draw in high ratings, but that´s just what I think.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mi8eutBvsV1qag92io5_r1_250.giftumblr_mi8eutBvsV1qag92io3_250.giftumblr_mi8eutBvsV1qag92io1_250.giftumblr_mi8eutBvsV1qag92io4_250.gif
tumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io1_r1_250.giftumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io3_250.giftumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io4_250.giftumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io2_250.giftumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io6_250.giftumblr_mi8b48eX531qag92io5_r1_250.gif
If your goal is to get money, then there is an easy way for you to get it..

cr to herdys
tumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o2_r1_250.giftumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mi8d2bCzCs1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_mi836ttRbH1rt6u6ho4_500.giftumblr_mi836ttRbH1rt6u6ho1_500.giftumblr_mi836ttRbH1rt6u6ho2_500.giftumblr_mi836ttRbH1rt6u6ho3_500.gif
tumblr_mi6akzOCPT1qbxx00o2_500.png

cr to shura & tiffanypotato.

The ratings :x 
tumblr_mi88vj1mwa1qfakbgo2_r1_500.gif

I really cried when little Young started to cry... That was so heartbreaking when they showed flashback of her wanting to die etc.
It just enchant how much of a lonely life she´s been living. It´s such a tragedy how she lost her dad, mum and brother she´s basically left all alone in the cruel house... And I curse that Wang secretary, what a two-faced-b!!!!! She made Young´s father die by not calling for help and she´s totally controlling everything in Young´s life. She think that because Young is blind she can use that to her advantage and control her like a pretty doll who lives in a doll house, what a freak.

I can´t even start with how suffocating it must be to live in that house. Even Soo who just came there doesn´t have any privacy because there´s people in the house who controls stuffs behind the back and go around touching other´s private stuffs. And he just came for a FEW DAYS, imagine Young who have lived there her whole life! What a sad and suffocating life that must been to have someone who´s her "helper" but act like a mum and controls every freaking thing and makes her a helpless person. And don´t even get me started with the people who´re beside her just because of her money.....

But I have to say I really enjoy how Young and Soo are so smart, and Young is really not to underestimate just because she´s disabled. That girl is really smart and I love her mind/word-games with Soo. It´s like they´re playing a game together to see who´ll loose and bow under. Everytime they start to talk and attack each other on the offensive, I just can´t help but smile because it´s so exciting to see two smart person playing around with each others and trying to scheme each other. It´s like a game of two chess players.

And lol when Soo said he´ll back-hug her to help her.... I´m just "dude I know you´re just using that as an excuse to hug her" ;;)

PS: I didn´t include this in spoilers cause I don´t think it´s too much spoilers most are from the general synopsis. I also think it´s easier for this thread to move and discussions to roll in if we can discuss more openly.

Guest ginachan

I'm in love with this drama :D the cast, the cinematography, just everything.....I can't wait till next week. SHG & JIS <3<3<3  
Oh Soo's past is still a mystery to me, I wonder how that's going to play out later on...so many unanswered questions :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo captivates the viewers with her “lipstick act”

February 14, 2013 11:00 pm ilnungcha

2013021417512945415_1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s “lipstick act” in That Winter, The Wind Blows is creating a stir.

On the first episode of SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows which aired on the afternoon of February 13, the heritor of a major company Oh Young(played by Song Hye Kyo) putting on her lipstick attracted attention.

In the series, Oh Young is a person who is visually impaired, has a lot of wounds in her heart and does not open herself up to others. In the first episode, Song showed off her innocent yet chic make-up and fashion.

Especially in the scene where she is putting on her makeup by touching her lips with one hand and putting on the natural pink-colored lipstick calmly, captivated the audience. After the broadcast, many netizens revealed their curiosity about the lipstick product that Song Hye Kyo used in the series.

In various online beauty communities and blogs, many posts with the captured picture of the broadcast were uploaded, “What product is Song Hye Kyo’s lipstick?” “What is the color of Song Hye Kyo’s lipstick?” Some bloggers listed various products from different brands and assumed of what product Song used.

SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows that Song plays the lead with actor Jo In Sung aired its first episode of February 13 and will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m.

yeay..... and HeadsNo2...... no worry     ;)

at last nite's ep..... seems like young sensed he is her fake brother ? and still plays along with him ?

maybe she still unsure...... can't wait for it to be unfold.....

i just hope writer noh won't wait until final ep for young to regain her eyesight.

the back-hug, dating scene   ;;)

tw130215a_zps98693018.jpg 

nate

It's been such a long time since I've seen JIS and SHK in a television drama. I only watched the first episode and I'm thoroughly amazed. Although I really had no expectation coming into the drama. I read on wiki this is some sort of an adaptation of Love Me Knot (the one with MGY) Ahh, I didn't like that movie >_< Anyway, Kim Bum is such a scene stealer in here <33! I love his character and especially his bromance with JIS. Those gifs are so adorable <3

Did anyone else find Jo In Sung's Acting, his nonchalant talking while reading the letter out loud to Song Hye Kyo (Oh Young) was characteristically similar to SeChan (Daniel Choi) from School 2013? Eh? Ehhh?? it's so endearing!!! I love it when guys talk with a lilt like that...such confidence...and...i dont know..hahaha. It's not your typical, deep sexy voice :-)))