[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: I read some speculation that the boy in Seo Won's family photo could be J, the good-looking young chap in cahoots with Min Rae. A kind of boy lost and separated from his family kind of stuff. Hmmm...interesting. But this would make this drama too convoluted, no?Well, somehow there is a meaning behind this, can't overlook something like that in a drama. We shall see. 
Meanwhile, we have more weighty issues on hand - Love Shenanigans, Bring Them On!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geenvyme said:

Seeing BTS Pics, watching JW and CKH interview and reading translations of that interview (much thanks to @mrdimples) throws away my doubt if they both can pull-off the couple thing.

But I hope that when the two become a couple on the drama, kissed and whatever I hope this thread stays to its true form and not lose track on what kind of drama it really is.

I’ve seen threads where they start with good recaps, good insights and good banters about story line and plots but when the couple kissed, man it became a whole new story of shipping and other things.

Might be MY opinion but it kinda takes away the whole fun of enjoying the drama to its whole content (or maybe I’m just a jealous FANGIRL who can’t take seeing my idol being paired with someone else other than ME)

So I truly hope that we all enjoy watching it till the end and I hope to read wonderful insights, a couple of rants and rave from all of you.

:)>-

From 7GCS Facebook page:

좋은 아침입니다! ^o^
2PM 준호, 택연이 #7급공무원에 출연 중인 멤버 찬성에게 응원 메세지를 보내주었네요~ "7급 공무원 파이팅!!" 여러분도 파이팅 넘치는 하루 되세요~ 영상 ▶ http://bit.ly/YNLFIT

Good morning, world! 2PM Junho and Taekyeon send us cheering message to their member Chansung, who are appearing on drama #7th Grade Civil Servant as a actor! ▶ http://bit.ly/YNLFIT

Youtube link:

mojobobo said:

If Do Ha and Seo Won are going to pretend to be lovers...how is she going to capture Gilro's heart? Wonder why Do Ha sneaked into Gilro's house....can't wait for the next episode!

Yes, I agree. This is the part which I cannot understand. 

Maybe the preview is a bit misleading. If Do Ha and Seo Won are pretending to be lovers, why did Do Ha panic when he heard that Gilro is just outside Seo Won's house? Anyway, I love to see the 2 guys jealous. Joo Won in jealous mode is super cute. And Gilro may up his game more if he knows Do Ha is in the picture, so we can expect him to express his interest more strongly. As for Do Ha, he will soon be jealous when he discovers Seo Won's change in feelings for Gilro. Isn't Seo Won lucky? I hope she will be the kickass cool gal type here and let the men scramble after her. 

Talk about Do Ha sneaking into Gilro's house, seems like when it comes to close combat, Gilro still wins over Do Ha. I hope they end up on the same side one day

@mrdimples @mojobobo Long time since we 3 in the same thread same time :)

Jus thinkg aloud... Maybe SW joins GR's company pretending she is alrdy no longer with NIS? She makes GR thinks she passed tat exam she was dying to take bef GR was kicked out of NIS and has since worked in the broadcasting industry for past 1 yr?

geenvyme said:

Seeing BTS Pics, watching JW and CKH interview and reading translations of that interview (much thanks to @mrdimples) throws away my doubt if they both can pull-off the couple thing.

But I hope that when the two become a couple on the drama, kissed and whatever I hope this thread stays to its true form and not lose track on what kind of drama it really is.

I’ve seen threads where they start with good recaps, good insights and good banters about story line and plots but when the couple kissed, man it became a whole new story of shipping and other things.

Might be MY opinion but it kinda takes away the whole fun of enjoying the drama to its whole content (or maybe I’m just a jealous FANGIRL who can’t take seeing my idol being paired with someone else other than ME)

So I truly hope that we all enjoy watching it till the end and I hope to read wonderful insights, a couple of rants and rave from all of you.

:)>-

@geenvynme While @coolreborn is busy spawning this thread and undressing her Gil-Ro, I will be in my 'happy place' watching my fave OTP (Mr & Mrs Hwang Tae-Hee) kissing :P -edit- Whew!!! My boss gave me a fright when she suddenly appeared behind me when I typed tis post on my mphone. Although I ship for the OTP in OB (and probably will be for a very very... long time to come), Im ok with GR-SW pairing in 7G. I think they r adorkable :) :x

Guest geenvyme

@ctfrsgp @coolreborn- like really?! you guys have to say "UNDRESSING"?! arrghh :> although i don't have a problem with that but minors might be reading  ;)
ooopppss i apologize for this post if it contain things not related to the drama.... i should lurk now on JOOWON's thread
MY GOD! I can't stop giggling!! 

and i just typed "joowon topless" on my Google Search.... 

@ctfrsgp @coolreborn- like really?! you guys have to say "UNDRESSING"?! arrghh :> although i don't have a problem with that but minors might be reading  ;)

ooopppss i apologize for this post if it contain things not related to the drama.... i should lurk now on JOOWON's thread

MY GOD! I can't stop giggling!! 

and i just typed "joowon topless" on my Google Search.... 

Ooopppssss... I was reading fr my mphone... Forgot Im not in JW thread. Sorry little girls... :) BTW, itz coolreborn whoz doing the undressing and stuff. I belong in the Gardens :D

ctfrsgp said:

geenvyme wrote: » @ctfrsgp @coolreborn- like really?! you guys have to say "UNDRESSING"?! arrghh :&gt; although i don't have a problem with that but minors might be reading  ;)<br />
ooopppss i apologize for this post if it contain things not related to the drama.... i should lurk now on JOOWON's thread<br />
MY GOD! I can't stop giggling!! <br /> Spoiler: and i just typed "joowon topless" on my Google Search.... 

Archived